Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 06:00 PM   #1
Tony12

Default Aaron, a Roman slave boy [Fiction]

Aaron was the son of a baker, who once lived happily with his family, helping his father need the dough and bake the bread, although it was hard work, he was a happy and content boy, he was a handsome lad, with black curly hair and a light bronzed skin, muscular for his age, broad of chest and slim about the hips.

Then one day, the Roman Army entered his village, torching the houses, the villagers ran for their lives but were soon rounded up by the soldiers, including Aaron who had been separated from his parents. The Roman Empire could not survive if slaves were not replenished, all the menial work was done by slaves, personal servants were always in demand by the wealthy citizens of Rome, slaves for the galleys, slaves for the baths, so the army was despatched to gather in more poor souls, to be sold at auction in the slave markets, this had the added benefit of swelling the coffers of the emperor.

Aaron, amongst several hundred others were marched to the port and put aboard a galley destined for Rome. Within two days they arrived, hungry and frightened, they were herded with the aid of whips and a kick and taken ashore. They were put in pens, separated by age and sex, and given a bowl of maize to eat. Aaron was ravishingly hungry, and scooped the foul stuff with his fingers into his mouth. Aaron was in a pen with 8 other boys, aged from 11 to 15, they were roped together at the neck, and as it was now getting dark they tried to get comfortable enough to sleep.

As dawn broke, Aaron’s group were woken by buckets of water being thrown over them, huge Nubian guards laid into them with canes, rousing them, pushing and shoving them out of the pen, they led the group to a wooden building, still tied to each other with ropes around their necks, the leading boy, who was bout 14 years old was unhitched from his companion, his clothes torn from his back, he stood naked, while more water was thrown over him, and two slaves quickly dried him. Across the room sat a fat man, he reminded Aaron of a toad, there were now 6 Nubians guarding this group, the fat man beckoned for the first slave to be brought forward, with a Nubian on each side they dragged the boy before the fat man, throwing the boy to his knees. The fat man leant forward and patted the boy on the head.

“They are so unkind to my beautiful boys” he said to a scribe sitting next to him. He leaned forward again and took hold of the boy’s arm and pulled him to his feet, he began his inspection of the boy. He stroked the boy’s skin, feeling his belly and up to his chest, playing with the boy’s nipples, then down to the boy’s legs, stroking slowly the underside of the boy’s thighs, he then stroked the boy’s cock, this fingering had aroused the boy, and his cock began to grow, the fat man smiled at the boy’s erection. He then turned the boy around and had him bend over, caressing the boy’s buttocks, he then pushed against the boy’s anus with his finger, the boy resisted, he pushed harder, at last the sphincter gave way and he entered the boy’s hole, thrusting his finger deep inside the boy, who moaned, his cock now standing fully erect.

The fat man spoke to the scribe, “tonight’s sale for this one,
He should fetch a good price.”

It was now Aaron’s turn, he also was dragged forward, the fat man instructed the guard to keep him standing, and he also was naked. The fat man began by pushing his fingers into Aaron’s mouth, Aaron almost gagged as the man’s fingers almost went down his throat, he then began the body inspection, first playing and pinching Aaron’s nipples, Benin stepped back as he did not like what was happening, he then heard a swish, and one of the Nubians brought down a cane across Aaron’s buttocks.

“Stand still boy,” cried the fat man.

Aaron could not believe the pain that seared through his buttocks, tears welled up in his eyes, and he now stood motionless in front of the man. The inspection continued, probing his belly, the man played with Aaron’s navel, which stood slightly proud of his muscled belly, then down to his cock, which was some 5” long and semi-hard, a very good size for such a young boy, the fat man smiled, he weighed Aaron’s balls in his hand and separated each ball and squeezed, Aaron went to move back again, but refrained, and stood passively while the man continued to explore his body. He was now told to turn round and bend over, the man pushed against his anus, it was very tight, but the sphincter gave way as the man’s finger entered him, he pushed hard, feeling Aaron’s prostate, this produced a not unpleasant feeling and his cock grew to its full extent, the man finished by slapping Aaron on the buttocks, “Take him to the villa” he commanded, a slave put a rope around Aaron’s neck, and took him away.

This is the start of the story please comment if you like this and wish me to continue in the writing of this story.

Last edited by Tony12; 05-31-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
Lil C

it's a bit weird but i like how it is historical
Old 05-31-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
Tony12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil C View Post
it's a bit weird but i like how it is historical
I have wrote this with my knowledge of the history of the Romans, i have read alot of books about them and this is how slaves, in those days, were dispatched and treated. Although, i have added an element of fiction to this.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:09 PM   #4
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

this is interesting i am excited to see where you go with this

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:13 AM   #5
BLOEM51

Very good so far. Can`t wait to see in which direction you go with this
Old 06-01-2009, 03:39 AM   #6
PeterGibbons

Send a message via MSN to PeterGibbons Send a message via Yahoo to PeterGibbons

Creative. Keep up the good work. =)
Old 06-03-2009, 09:21 AM   #7
Tony12

This is the next part of Aaron a Roman Slave boy. If i get enough feedback i may post again tonight as i have already written the next few parts

Aaron was led out of the building, which opened up into a courtyard, around which were many small doors, the slave removed a piece of wood which was securing the door, and thrust Aaron in. The cell was only 1metre wide by 2metres deep and 2 metres high, it smelled of urine and had an earthen floor, the door was secured with the plank of wood and Aaron sat down on the stinking earth. The only light was from a small grill at the top of the door. A feeling of despair overwhelmed Aaron, and tears trickled down his cheeks, what was happening to him, he enquired of himself, where are my Mother and Father, he felt totally dejected.

Aaron had been incarcerated for several hours, when the door was opened, the same slave dragged him out into the bright sunlight, and Aaron squinted as his eyes adjusted. Six other boys were being taken out of their cells at the same time, each had a rope put round their necks and they were taken inside the villa. They were all taken to the bath house, and handed over to another slave.

“My name is Median” said the slave; Aaron just looked at him, wondering what was going to happen next.

“Lost your tongue” Median enquired,

No” replied Aaron.

“Come closer my beautiful one” said Median “you are a fine specimen, so handsome”

Aaron shuffled over, Median began stroking his black curly hair, lightly touching his skin, caressing his cock, which stirred in his loins, Aaron did not dislike the feeling this produced

You are a hot one” cried Median, “you will fetch a high price in tonight’s sale”

“Sale?” enquired Aaron

“Yes my beauty, you are to be sold in the special sale tonight, there will be rich merchants, senators and brothel keepers there tonight, they will bid highly for you, you must prey to the gods that you are not purchased by a brothel keeper, because your life will be a hard one” said Median.

Aaron was not happy about this prospect and wondered where he would end up.

“Never fear my little one, come, we have much work to do, as I prepare you for the sale, you must look your best” said Median.

Median instructed Aaron to enter the bath and gave him a cloth to wipe the worst of the dirt off his body, Aaron took the opportunity to look around, he saw three Nubian slaves stationed around the bath house, standing guard, and small boys struggling up some steps from the basement carrying leather pales of hot water, they struggled with the weight then poured the water into the baths which were being used to cleanse the slaves ready for the sale. They then scurried off to fetch a further supply. They wore only tiny little pieces of cloth around their hips, the sweat poured from their body, one slipped on the marble floor, but quickly regained his composure and ran down the steps, and they all carried marks of the cane across their buttocks and legs. The heat was intense in the bath house; steam came off the water in the baths, and also from ducts in the floor and the walls.

Median called Aaron out, and he stood naked, the water running off his body.

“First we clean the inside of your body, stand over that grating in the floor” he commanded, Aaron stood over the grating.

“Now bend over” Aaron complied.

Median took a hose, which had a bag at the end and filled the bag with warm water, he then parted Aaron’s buttocks and pushed the hose up his anus, the warm liquid flowed into Aaron, he felt his belly swelling, he cried out in pain, as his stomach extended.

“Stand up and close your buttocks as tight as you can, I will count to thirty, then let go” ordered Median.

Median counted slowly, “I must let go cried “cried Aaron,

“No, No hold on” said Median.

Aaron contorted his face in agony as he squeezed his buttocks tighter together, eventually Median reached 30, and Aaron let go, the filthy water went down the grating, to Aaron’s relief.

“Once more “said Median, Aaron’s chin dropped as he realised he would have to go through the torture again, and so it was, his anus was thoroughly cleansed.

“Now for your belly, my pretty one” said Median.

Aaron remained over the grating, while Median fetched a flask of liquid.

“Drink this down my boy “he commanded

Aaron drank cautiously, it was not too unpleasant, he was thirsty anyway, and soon downed the full amount.

“Just lean forward over the grating” said Median.

Within a short while, Aaron began to sweat more than ever and had griping pains in his stomach, and then with a great rush all the liquid pored from his mouth, emptying the contents of his stomach with it. This was repeated, it made Aaron reach as he tried to empty the last droplets of liquid from his belly.

“Very good” said Median, “That is the worse bit over with, now I will clean the outside of your body, lie on the marble slab, belly down.”

Aaron did as he was told, Median dried off the sweat from his body, scraping with a wooden spatula, this removed any remaining dirt from every pore of his skin, he then poured oil over his back and legs, he then started massaging his skin, first his back, then his buttocks then his legs, then repeat again and again until all the oil had been absorbed into Aaron‘s skin.

Aaron enjoyed this attention, his body felt invigorated with the massage it was receiving, he was then told to turn on his back, and the oil treatment began again. This time Aaron enjoyed it more, as Median massaged the oil into his body, he liked it when Median stroked the inside of his upper thighs, just below his ball sac. This produced wonderful feelings in his cock, which grew and grew until it stood proud and erect.

“They said you were a hot one my beautiful friend, but save your juices until later, you will have plenty of opportunity to show yourself off.” Said, Median.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:48 AM   #8
Tightywhities
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Tightywhities
Smile

Please please go on with this story I just wished I was the little boy!
And I love that you put in history.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #9
Tony12

Does anyone think i should continue with the story or should i just abandon the idea?
Old 06-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #10
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

keep going unlike your last one wer you quite

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #11
TiedGuy

This is good. Can't wait to see the next part.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:48 PM   #12
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

Very unique idea, and it pays off very well.

Looking forward to the rest of it.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #13
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

Waoh.

I always liked the idea of history, and..well,

now you've combined and I LOVE IT!!!
Old 06-04-2009, 03:25 AM   #14
asicsboi

Default continue

yea continue .. its a good story so far :> looking forward
Old 06-04-2009, 08:29 AM   #15