Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
joy stick

Thumbs up My Dorm Life

Hello...I have been here on gd for almost five years, and have finally decided it was my turn to write a story...please post comments, and I hope you enjoy... the following story is of my life in college.. all events are true with no details left out except for the names (and links) have been changed.

Characters:
Nathan-Picture
20 yrs old
6 ft tall

Chad-Picture
19 yrs old
5ft 8in

Ryan-picture
20 yrs old
5ft 10in

Lance-Picture
20 yrs old
5ft 11in

Rob (Me)-Picture
20 yrs old
6ft

Connor-Picture
19 yrs old
6ft 4in

Me, Nathan,Lance, and ryan grew up best friends in a small town in the Georgia Suburbs. We all knew where we wanted to go to college, and just wanted to party. We finally got our acceptance letters to UGA, and whould be in a dorm made for seven people (It was a huge room). We all got settled in our room and met our other two roomates (connor and chad). We all hit it off.
It was already three in the afternoon, and we decided to shower prior to seeing the rest of campus. We all quickly grabbed our towels, and headed to the showers.
The locker room was a big box. lockers all along the walls, and a post in the center with five spickets which is refered to many people as the tree of life because it forcs you to look at each other whether you wanted to or not. All of us (comfortable with our sexuallity) quickly stripped and raced for the five slots, knowing either one person would have to sit out, or would have to share. Ryan, the slowest to change made it last, so he chose to sit out... while we showered making small talk, he was at his locker doing who knows what. Lance finished first and walked over to tell Ryan. Ryan quickly turned and with his towel, (spun into a cat tail) quickly whipped Lance not aiming or anything.
Seconds later we hear a thump. Ryan had hit Lance Dick and lance fell down. "AWW!! Mother fuking son of a bitch. I will get you back for that." he quickly walked back to his locker trying desperately to conceal (failing terribly) his dick that had now grown fully erect. I was so confused...why did i keep staring, i knew...or at least thought i was straight... while i contemplated these thoughts Lance turned his head to see not only me staring, but all five of us. "you see something you like?" he asked annoyed. Jokingly Ryan said yes catching all of us off gaurd. Nathan was first to speak up. "Ryan if you like it all that much, i dare you kiss his dick better." Once again i was caught off gaurd. what was i getting myself into...

Next chapter should be up tomorrow... please leave any suggestions...i know im not the best writer.
joy stick is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to joy stick for this post:
Old 01-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #2
Nick
Distinguished Member

great story so far, cant wait to see where it goes.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #3
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I'm guessing you have another account. I'm not saying don't write you're story, I am just wondering why you made another account to do it? Good luck on you're story.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting start, lets see what happens.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
joy stick

Fyi...this is my only account... you must have me confused with someone else
Old 01-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #6
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I apologize, I'm sounding like an idiot. I just thought that when you said you have been on get dare for 5 years you must have had a different account because the one you have now says you're new. No matter forget about it, good story.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #7
joy stick

Nuclear Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Sorry for the long time between....enjoy!!

""Fine! if you want to dance lets dance... Choose TorD?""
"Dare!" Nathan stated being his same old self.
"Fine... I dare you to kiss Rob"

How was i supposed to respond. "What do yall think you are doing pulling me into this."
"Its all just for fun... why must you be a downer" Ryan assured me... I caved as usual so me and nathan went at it...something about kissing someone else whom was naked got me horny. needless to say my penis sprang up.

"Someone enjoyed that" nathan said trying to break the silence. "Truth or dare"

Once again i was caught off gaurd...what to do. "Truth" (I whimped out).
"What is the furthest you have gone with a guy?"
"What you think im queer? The furthest is kissing a naked one a few seconds ago... Dont you remember? i believe you were there."
The entire group broke out laughing.
Nathan was quick with his come back..."yeah yeah yeah(hushing the group)... what actually caught me was your enjoyment".
the group through out "oo"s and "ouch"s... while i worked for a come back.
Then to my rescue walked in the guys from down the hall to use the restroom... we all decided it was getting to heated and so we headed back to our lockers to our stuff with a towel.

We headed back to the room...along the way we ran into people. We forgot to think about the fact that people were moving in today... It was my turn for a come back... i pulled nathan's towel at that very moment. The girl's face was blood red as she starred helplessly... we ran to the room.

What the fuck was that you bitch. it just was not nathan's day.
We decided to get dress and go out to get some food and see who we could meet.

The next part will be up tonite...but dont hold me to that.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:21 AM   #8
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job, keep it up.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 01-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #9
YouthMaster

I like it! Looking forward to the next part.
YouthMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #10
joy stick

Cool Chapter 3

Chapter 3
that night
"Yeah...sounds good" I shout to some kid down the hall as I walk in the room.
"What the Fuck!!!!" I shout as i see Nathan on my bunk jacking off to something on his laptop... not really sure what yet.
"Whoa... you arent supposed to be back for another hour."
"Well here i am... what are you doing on my bunk?"
I begin to climb up not thinking... and i catch a glimpse of the laptop (guy on guy). "wow... didnt know you were into that stuff"
"Im not...just trying it out"
"Well... if thats all...do you mind if i join you?"
"Not at all " he says trying to get the attention off of him."
We both laid there for 30 minutes stroking our penises both completely hard. I knew i was getting close so i dared him to suck me till i cummed.
He complied because he was not one to back down, (also we were on my bunk so he kind of owed me one).
His agreement came with two conditions... 1. no one found out,2. I returned the favor.
We both leaned in and how better to satisfy eachother than at the same time.
we started sucking eachother off and i feel his penis begin to throb... he shoots making me even hornier...and shortly after i follow suit.

we both start getting dressed again and just in time for the rest of the group to walk in... what a close call.

whith the group also comes in 3 extremely hot girls. what was i to think but how great it was.

We decide to make some food, and play cards.... but of course this got boring after a while...
Old 01-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #11
Dareholic
getDare Addict

They are bored, now what are they going to do?

Yamask
Old 01-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #12
Rek U

Love it... but wheres the rest
Rek U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:06 PM   #13
joy stick

Nuclear chapter 4

Sorry it has been so long... Hope you enjoy.

Connor suggested we make this game more interesting... The room was split guys vs. girls and the poker match continued... every time a girl won a hand all of the guys would remove one article of clothing (Each side had 4 articles of clothing) (of course there was still money in play), and visa versa. so the game began...
Jessica won the first game with an open straight each of the boys removed their socks.. no big deal
I was dealt a flush,and all the guys cheered as the girls slowly took off there pants, but nothing to see, to long of shirts.
Sarah won the next match and the guys shirts came off. The girls stared as each of us were fairly built.
then it got interesting...
Kristin barely won the next round putting all the guys only in there boxers, and the girls with everything but pants on. a buldge became appearant in chad's boxers, everyone laughed but the game continued,
finally the guys got a break and chad won. The girls shirts came off, and left each of them in just a bra panties.
once again the guys won, and i got my first sight of boobs, but not just 1, but 3, each of the guys penises sprung up at the sight, and then we were at the final round, guys only in boxers, and girls in panties, the girls won, and each of us guys stood up, and counted down, 3...2...1... we each dropped our boxers, and the girls starred in awe as each of our errections stood out, each of us foccussed on covering up, we never realized the girls taking pictures with their cell phones, they threatened to send the pictures out to all of their friends which being the first week oon campus would ruin our social lifes. so weagreed to do anything they told us to...

please post comments on how the story is going.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #14
Dareholic
getDare Addict

They whould have never agreed to "anything".

Yamask
Old 02-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #15
Rek U

Cant wait for more! This story is great!
Rek U is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, dick, dick on dick, gay sex, guys