Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #31
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenmistress View Post
Item
long rope
nipple clamps crockdile

Time
45 mins

put on the nipple clamps tie the rope 2 ur balls with lil slack then tie the rope 2 sumthing tht cant move then be on all fours crawl till you cant crawl nomore cuz of the pain pullin on the rope with ur balls stay like tht 4 45 mins
Thank you for your punishment post. Your punishment came in after my Master had asked me to post that any further punishments are subject to my Master's approval. My Master checks this thread but I have emailed him to make him aware of your punishment.

Thank you again.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-13-2012 at 04:36 PM.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #32
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

My Master asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
Do we think DerbySubMale has suffered enough yet?
I have to say I'm feeling very sorry for my stupid and expensive error now that I've seen all the punishments that have been posted to this thread.

Thank you for all of the punishments posted - those I've done and for those that I still have to do.

I have done quite a few so far and my sore bottom, painful nipples, aching wrist, still remind me of how foolish I was. The soapy taste has gone from my mouth and the burning on my cock and ass hole have subsided.

It's quite a confusing task keeping track of where I'm up to, so for those of you who are following this thread (thank you very much), here's an update of the punishments so far and their status: -

* TakeYourClothesOff - 110 swats spanking. Done.

* Punisher37 - Cold shower, corner time. Done.

* TakeYourClothesOff - Mouth soaping, corner time. Done.

* lines_uk_1664 - Toothpaste, corner time. Done.

* jammi_568 - 500 lines - I asked my Master about this one as I thought 500 was harsh but my Master told me that I'd asked for the punishment and must do it. I am leaving this until after I've done the other punishments.

* TakeYourClothesOff - Fond of Writing task. Done.

* Punisher37 - ice cubes, 100 lines. Done.

* rpazlover6 - butt-plug, tooth paste, spanking. This one is pending until I know how many spanks rpazlover6 wants me to do every 10 minutes? I have PM'd rpazlover6.

* Domsub - 100 lines, edging. I plan to do this one tomorrow (Wednesday).

* lines_uk_1664 - toothpaste, wank. Done.

Those punishments all came in before my Master asked me to post that any further punishments are subject to my Master's approval. The following punishments all came in afterwards and are subject to my Master's approval: -

* Punisher37 - feet and hand spanking, pet play. Punisher37 is my Master and I plan to do this one tomorrow (Wednesday).

* queenmistress - crocodile clamps, ball stretch. Awaiting master's permission. Although my Master checks this thread I have emailed him and advised queenmistress by PM.

Thank you for all the punishments so far.

In response to my Master's question, "Do we think DerbySubMale has suffered enough yet?":

If you DO think I've suffered enough now, please post this thread to let my Master know; but

If you think I have NOT suffered enough yet, please post further punishments for my Master's approval.

Thank you.

1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-13-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:38 AM   #33
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpazlover6 View Post
You are to take ice and put them on your nipples until they're very hard. Put on your claps. Then use one of your elastic bands around your balls that'll be tight and uncomfortable. Now take your medium butt plug, coat it in toothpaste and shove it up your ass as hard as you can. Keep it in for an hour, spanking your ass and cock every 10 minutes
rpazlover6 has PM'd me to confirm the following: "You are to total 110 times every half hour. How many your master decides to give you every 10 minutes is up to them."

Old 11-14-2012, 06:24 AM   #34
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domsub View Post
punishment is as follows;

part 1
as it's car related was your car wearing only 2 items of clothing

part 2
write 20 lines; "I must not do stupid things or complain when being punished as that will make things ten times worse for me."

then strip naked and edge 5 times

repeat until you have done 100 lines
I have now done Domsub's punishment and, to answer your question, my car wasn't wearing any items of clothing and was as naked as the day it was born (rolled off the production line).

Click image for larger version

Name:	121114_a.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	3351

In total I had to do 100 lines "I must not do stupid things or complain when being punished as that will make things ten times worse for me." but it felt more like 150 as it took a line and a half to write each one.

Name:	121114_b.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	3352

In fairness though I think that makes up for Punisher37's 100 lines "I must not make stupid mistakes" as I was able to get two on every line.

My pen ran out of ink on line 28 and I had to get a replacement.

Name:	121114_c.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	3353

Each set of 20 lines were enough to start my wrist aching and the edging, whilst offering a welcome, though frustrating break from writing lines, didn't help the ache as I am right-handed and was using it to both write and edge.

Naked, I edged five times between each set of 20 lines. This was really frustrating and I only just stopped edging in time on a couple of ocassions.

Name:	121114_d.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	3354

Having done 200 lines now in total (thanks to Punisher37 and Domsub's punishments), and knowing how long they took to write, I'm not looking forward to jammi568's 500 line punishment at all.

Earlier in this thread my Master asked, "Do we think DerbySubMale has suffered enough yet?":

If you DO think I've suffered enough now, please post this thread to let my Master know; but

If you think I have NOT suffered enough yet, please post further punishments for my Master's approval.

Thank you.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-14-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #35
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Failed rpazlover6's punishment

Quote:
You are to take ice and put them on your nipples until they're very hard. Put on your claps. Then use one of your elastic bands around your balls that'll be tight and uncomfortable. Now take your medium butt plug, coat it in toothpaste and shove it up your ass as hard as you can. Keep it in for an hour, spanking your ass and cock every 10 minutes
There were a couple of things I needed to clarify with this punishment: -

* My Master Punisher37 had advised that for health and safety reasons I should do 20 minutes with nipple clamps, 20 minutes with them off, and the last 20 minutes with them back on again

* rpazlover6 advised that there should be a total of 110 spanks each half hour making 220 in total

I have attempted rpazlover6’s punishment today. I say “attempted” because, regrettably, I have to report a failure.

Hopefully I will get some credit for trying to comply with the requirements of the punishment but, as you will see from my report, I just couldn’t do it.

I know I’m going to incur additional punishment for my failure (possibly two if both my Master and rpazlover6 give me an additional punishment) and I accept that, but I hope they will take into account that I tried really hard to comply.

Name:	121114_a.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	3355

First of all I got the toys I would need for the punishment out and applied the ice to my nipples. The ice was freezing – goes without saying – and the effect on my nipples was very interesting. Not only did they get hard but they also seemed to expand, becoming fatter than I’d seen them before. I selected my clover nipple clamps and clamped first the left and then the right nipple. I think the ice had numbed them because they didn’t feel as painful as usual (if not numbed, then I must be getting used to them with all the punishments requiring them to be clamped these last few days).

Next I took the elastic band and twisted it, wrapping it around my fingers so that it looked like three elastic bands. I then put the elastic band over my balls and let it snap shut. I winced at the initial pain and my balls were trapped nice and tight.

So far so good. Next up was my medium sized butt-plug. I smothered it in tooth paste and then attempted to insert it up my asshole. Please bear in mind that even with lube it is difficult for me to insert this butt-plug although I have successfully got it all the way in previously.

Name:	121114_b.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	3356

I was naked and I positioned myself with one foot on the seat of a chair in a position I hoped would stretch my anus. I inserted the tip of the butt-plug and pushed. I felt it go in and immediately the tooth paste started to burn. I pushed again and it went in further but probably only about a third. The burning sensation intensified and I screwed my eyes shut as I pushed again. Hard. Ouch! There was considerable pain and the butt-plug wasn’t even halfway in. I pulled the butt-plug out and took some deep breaths.

Not wanting to let rpazlover6 down I tried again but the combination of the burning toothpaste and the pain as I tried to push the fattest part of the butt-plug in meant that I had to admit defeat with the medium sized butt-plug.

In my defence, I did post at the start of this thread that: "a medium sized butt-plug which I can only insert with difficulty."

Name:	121114_c.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	3357

Not to worry, I thought to myself, I’ll use the small butt-plug. I knew from experience that this butt-plug inserts easily (too easily in fact as it’s hard work to keep it from falling out – what I really need, but have been unable to find in the local “adult shops”, is a butt-plug that is somewhere between the two – bigger than the small one, but smaller than the medium sized one).

Anyway, I covered the small butt-plug in toothpaste and inserted it. It slid in very easily, the toothpaste lubricating its way, but the burning sensation was unbelievable – far worse than I’d expected – and I winced as the sensation hit me. And the butt-plug started to slide out. I tried to contract my muscles to keep it in but it kept sliding out. I grabbed its base with my left hand, grabbed my underpants with my right, and very ungracefully stepped into each leg. The burning sensation was intensifying and getting worse. Grimacing I pulled my underpants up as tight as I could, almost doing a wedgie, to hold the butt-plug in place. But my ass burnt. Too much. It was on fire.

Disappointed in myself and my inability to bear the burning sensation, I dropped my underpants and removed the butt-plug.

I did give it one more go. Again the small butt-plug slid in easily but the burning was too much for me to bear and I pulled it out again. Even now, over an hour later, my ass hole is still burning. It’s not as bad – nowhere as bad – but I can still feel it.

At this point I knew I had failed the punishment and was ashamed of myself.

It had been about twenty minutes so I removed the nipple clamps as my Master had insisted and winced as the blood rushed back – any numbing effect from the ice had worn off.

I slapped my cock 110 times – in rapid tattoos of 10 at a time, followed by a short respite, then another 10.

For my bottom I used my wooden hairbrush which is really hard and painful. I was mad at myself for failing the punishment and laid all 110 on in one go, alternating from cheek to cheek, side to side, top to bottom, and laid them on as hard as I could deliver. I was grimacing long before the end and tears were rolling down my cheeks by the time I’d finished.

By now the punishment scenario had been torn up but I did put the nipple clamps back on, wincing this time as the clover clamps bit into my nipples, and wore them for another 20 minutes. Again, removing them was even more painful as the blood rushed back.

I’m very, very sorry I couldn’t complete your punishment in full rpazlover6. All I can say is that I really, really tried … but the burning toothpaste in my ass was too much for me to bear.

If you feel I merit an additional punishment then I will accept your decision.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-14-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:34 AM   #36
rpazlover6

Default Additional Punishment

While i will take into consideration the attemps to do your punishment, you have indeed failed it. As punishment for failing you are to (If your master allows, if not PM me and another will be given in it's place) not cum until the 28th of November, and on that day you will have to give yourself 12 hard spanks on the ass with any impliment you choose for every 12 hours you did not cum.
Height 5'10
Weight 180
Bra 42 F
Age 26

NO PICS OR WEBCAM
I am not to be owned for more than 5 days
rpazlover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:08 PM   #37
human_slave

For a butt plug that's bigger but stays in better look in the net for a fix Johnson ones that are a ball on a narrow stick, like a lollypop (insert sucking scenario here). That way it will go in easier but you'll close up behind it to hold it in.
human_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #38
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
I guess no one else feels sorry for him either.

Spank each hand and the sole of each foot 6 times with a ruler. Hard. Then strip naked, put socks on your hands and be a dog for 20 minutes.
Thank you for this punishment, Master (Punisher37).

In preparation for this task I’d prepared a bowl of water which I laid on the hard tiled floor of the upstairs bathroom.

I had a choice of plastic or wooden ruler. Not wanting to risk snapping the plastic ruler I went for the wooden one even though I knew it would hurt more.

Being right-handed, I decided to go in the following order left-hand, left-foot, right-foot all with the ruler in my right-hand, and then swap hands to deliver six whacks to my right-hand.

You said hard Master and I didn’t hold back. The first whack across the palm of my left hand had me crying out. Ouch! That really hurt. I shook my left hand to expel the pain and then held it out and whacked it with the ruler again. I didn’t cry out this time, but the pain was just as bad. Shaking my hand between whacks I delivered the full six – three in the middle of my palm, two to the top, one to the bottom.

Next up my feet. I removed both socks and put them to one side for later. First my left foot. I aimed for the meaty part of the sole between the heel and the toes. The first whack landed hard, and hurt, but not as much as to my palms. I delivered the next five in quick succession, a rapid tattoo.

My right foot received the same treatment. Probably not as hard because I couldn’t get quite the same swing as I did with the other foot. I was still able to deliver six painful strikes though.

Finally I swapped the ruler into my left hand and delivered the first whack to my right-hand. It hurt just as much as when my right-hand had swung the ruler into my left palm. The second whack had me grimacing but I realised my aim wasn’t as good as this whack, aimed for the middle of my palm had actually landed at the top part close to the fingers. I delivered four more hard whacks with care.

By this time the palms of both hands were stinging and red. I didn’t check the soles of my feet but they stung to.

Stripping off the rest of my clothes, I put a sock on each of my hands and got down on my hands and knees.

Now what does a dog do? Walk on four legs, bark, drink water.

That was about the best I could come up with – I’ve never done pet play before – and so for the next twenty minutes I wandered around on my hands and knees, barking now and again, and lapping up water.

I’d given myself the run of the main bedroom (hard floor), the bathroom (tiled floor), the landing (carpet), and the large spare bedroom (carpet). Dogs are animals of routine so I basically did a circuit – out onto the landing, into the spare bedroom and all around the room, back onto the landing, into the main bedroom, around the bed and back, out onto the landing again, into the bathroom, lap up some water … and start all over again.

Twenty minutes is a long time on your hands and knees and I definitely noticed a difference between the soft carpeted floors and the harder floors. By the end of the allotted time my knees were hurting.

Next time, if you instruct me to do pet play again Master, I’ll pick a wider bowl because once I’d lapped up some of the water it became harder and harder to get my snout into the bowl so that I could lap up some more.

When I got bored, I would start barking … and even though I was in the house alone I found that incredibly embarrassing.

In fact the whole pet play punishment was extremely humiliating. Wandering around the house, naked, on all fours was bad enough but most embarrassing of all was kneeling in front of the bowl, forearms flat on the floor either side of the bowl, lapping up water. I can only imagine how embarrassing it must be to have to eat that way.

Thank you for this punishment, Master.

Old 11-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #39
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Earlier in this thread my Master (Punisher37) asked, "Do we think DerbySubMale has suffered enough yet?":

* If you DO think I've suffered enough now, please post this thread to let my Master know; but

* If you think I have NOT suffered enough yet, please post further punishments for my Master's approval.

Thank you.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-14-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:35 PM   #40
rpazlover6

I do not think you have been punished enough. You must learn to put the medium sized butt plug in your ass easily. How you will do this is lube it up well, set it on a chair and just sit, making sure it enters your ass. You will do this until you are able to have it just slide in.

Also has your master given the OK on my earlier punishment?
Height 5'10
Weight 180
Bra 42 F
Age 26

NO PICS OR WEBCAM
Old 11-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #41
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I do not think you have been punished enough. You must learn to put the medium sized butt plug in your ass easily. How you will do this is lube it up well, set it on a chair and just sit, making sure it enters your ass. You will do this until you are able to have it just slide in.
Thank you rpazlover6. My Master will have to approve this but I'd be surprised if he didn't given that this was a contributing factor in me failing your earlier punishment.

What would you suggest as a good lube?

Quote:
Also has your master given the OK on my earlier punishment?
I think my Master has been busy today as I haven't heard from my Master since you posted your earlier punishment:

Quote:
While i will take into consideration the attemps to do your punishment, you have indeed failed it. As punishment for failing you are to (If your master allows, if not PM me and another will be given in it's place) not cum until the 28th of November, and on that day you will have to give yourself 12 hard spanks on the ass with any impliment you choose for every 12 hours you did not cum.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-14-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #42
rpazlover6

Start off with something slick (Oil, lotion etc) Once you can get it in with that try something not as slick until you can do it dry
Height 5'10
Weight 180
Bra 42 F
Age 26

NO PICS OR WEBCAM
Old 11-14-2012, 02:58 PM   #43
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Start off with something slick (Oil, lotion etc) Once you can get it in with that try something not as slick until you can do it dry
Thank you rpazlover6 - sounds like very good advice.

Quote:
Apologies for being thick rpazlover6, but I'm not sure I fully understand how the number of spanks from "on that day you will have to give yourself 12 hard spanks on the ass with any impliment you choose for every 12 hours you did not cum" work.

It's the 14th today and the cum denial lasts until the 28th. That's 14 full days at 24 hours duration so 28 periods of 12 hours. So is the minimum number of spanks 336 (12 x 28) with an additional 12 x however many 12 hour periods after the cum denial expiry it is before I cum?

Old 11-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #44
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

In my opinion, I think he has suffered more than enough.
It was a very silly mistake, but I think he's learnt his lesson.
Domsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #45
lines_uk_1664

Send a message via Yahoo to lines_uk_1664

Silly boy you miss read my message which was comment on how much having a wank with toothpaste would burn and thought I had told you to have a 1 hour wank with toothpaste on your cock ..... So you went and suffered for an hour with a burning cock for no reason!

On the question of have you been punished enough for this mistake, I think you probably have.

dislikes/will not do:cum eating, poo stuff, anal, illegal, public other than mild e.g. made to go out in shorts and ladies sheer tan tights, Permanent,Blood
lines_uk_1664 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk