Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-26-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
Prue

Shoe shopping, I love shoe shopping. We could wear dresses so i choose my actual favorite a short leather dress with a flared ending and a pair of knee high heeled boots with a plateau. I am looking for a nice par of heeled boots, for this spring, anyway so this would be a good opportunity to check the local stores.
There are two medium sized shopping malls in my area. The one I went first has one large shoe discounter which was unfortunately closed, the second shop in the first mall offers mainly really cheap shoes too and they where still in full SS Season so no boots and the pumps looked all like plastic.
Until there the trip was a huge disappointment, so i headed to the second mall and decided try on shoes even if i'am sure i wouldn't bye them.
The first shop in the second mall is the most expansive one of the day, most shoes cost 100-200 Euro there, which is more my range than those 10-20 Euro shoes from china. It was also the only shop where you get the shoes by the salesperson. The only salsesperson was an older lady and she had to serve two other clients.
I found four nice pairs of shoes, the first one was an black ankle boot with a 1cm plateau and a 10cm heel, it was really comfortable but it looked boring too. The second one was the same as the first one but as a knee high version, this one would be nice as a winter boots when ists snowing and you dont want to wear a stiletto heel but for now not the right one. The third pair was a pair of glossy leather(?) pumps with a 8cm heel, the classic office shoe but they didn't fit well. The last pair was my absolute favorite of the day, a black suede leather pair of ankle boots with a red sole (no loubs). The heel was 12cm with a 2cm platea. I didn't bought them but I guess I will.
Thats all from this store and since I still had six shoes to go I headed to a second store. This one has a large range of those cheap chinese heels you can buy on alibaba and everywhere else. It was really crowded with no place to sit down, try on and check the look and feeling of the shoes, so I decided to take of my boots and try on at least some pairs of pumps just to finish my 10 pairs.

The Shoes where a huge disappointment, and my dressing up was a little bit useless as there where no cute assistants but yet the trip was still nice.
I liked this one way more than the first one as it fit much better in my schedule .
Prue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:04 PM   #2
BtO
Distinguished Member

Round two has started and ends on Thursday.

Thanks for the first reports.

It is always possible to join in.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:20 PM   #3
DeBael
Distinguished Member

So I've done the second part now: I chose as my skirt a lacy and black minidress, almost sleeveless. I added to this outfit a pushup bra to give myself some sexappeal and my stillettoheeled black ankleboots. I felt very much exposed but went like this anyways.
I drove to the closestby place to find some nice shoes. I blushed the whole time and felt a bit shaky on my feet because of my indecency... Still I walked in and went to a cheap looking store. At first I tried out a pair of brown, heeled kneeboots a bit too small for me with what seemed like a long, thin belt wrapped around it. It was tight to be expected but I still walked around with it. My feet felt very relieved when I slid them off. Then I looked for something that wasn't a boot... Ah, black opentoed shoes! I fitted them and even though they kinda felt right and walked nice they didn't look great on my feet in my opinion... So I just went on and saw a pair of kinda new midcalf flat boots. Since I was already daring enough to run around exposing my pussy to anyone trying to look, I figured I'd play dumb and assume they're not someone who's fitting shoes'. I slid them on and walked around a bit. Thay were pretty much my size so that was really a plus. Then the owner found me and accused confused asked me what I was doing. I explained I though they were new and just let like that and talked my way out of it appologising XD
I did see a pair of pumps there though but I have already pretty much the same pair a size bigger so I left them there.
I went to a more classy but still cheap shoeshop next. There I found a suedish brown shoes with big fake buttons on them, I fitted them and tried them out. They tickled my leg and grew a bit ichy after walking around a bit.
Then I tried on some expensive sneakers, like priced over a hundred euros. They were very stiff and hard on my soles. I wouldn't recommend them but since they're so expensive I just wanted to walk around in them alot. Excited me a bit too. I put them away again and searched for other nice shoes. I found a pair of blue lace up midcalf boots that looked cute. Bad part was that they didn't have a zipper so I'd have to loosen and retie them. They were cool but very, very impractical. Looked some more and forgot about my pantielessness. I chose a pair of black flat shoes and walked around a bit. To be honest, I was having so much fun^^ I also fitted black kneeboots but the toes were a bit annoying and crampy. Then I saw a fun pair: black wedgeheeled boots with buckles. Ther were so cool and pretty I kept walking in them for a while. I really liked this pair though they were a bit pricy to my taste so I left them. Kinda started to regret it later. After also trying out a pair of plain allstars I went on to my last store to have some fun.
In my last store, I first tried out a pair of white slingbacks as they looked sexy but I quickly saw my toes bulge over I also tried a pair of uggs even though I think they're ugly. Then I saw a pair that made me squeel: greenish opentoed shoes with studs everywhere and a piramid heel. Even though it didn't fit too well I still slid it on and walked around. They actually fit ratherwell once I wore them though. I took them off and put them away. I kinda dislike buying stuff thet's a bit pricy... I took the pair three to the right and pu them on: green stilettoheeled platform ankleboots with studs. I loved them and put them on. I kept walking for a bit but then destiny struck: I tripped and landed face down, ass up. I felt my dress slide down and my head fill with blood. I veered back up and looked around very fast. No one in sight. Still I quickly took them off and sped home. I quickly redressed into my thrusty jeans and tshirt. And panties
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 12:15 PM   #4
BtO
Distinguished Member

Tomorrow is the last day to report of the mini skirt dare of round two!
Old 09-10-2014, 01:37 PM   #5
Jevens

Dare 1 Round 4

I put on my short skirt, hold up stockings, bra and blouse and headed off to the shops for my dare. I took the bus in to town this time but as soon as I sat down I instinctively sat with my legs together, only been on the bus 5 minutes and already had to undo a button on my blouse, that's when I realised this wasn't going to be as easy as I had first thought. My knees touched once more before I got off the bus meaning another button had to be undone. It was tough trying to remember not to sit with legs together and I failed again while having a coffee, which meant a trip to the bathroom to edge as my bra was showing and I needed to do those buttons back up. After spending a few more hours at the shops and another trip to a changing room to edge so I could do my blouse buttons back up before I caught the bus home.

Dislikes: friends,family, pain

Limits: scat, permanent damage, pics, pee,public, pain.
Jevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 05:09 AM   #6
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for leaving a Review.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
contest, mini skirt, woman