Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2023, 11:25 PM   #1
Searchingslave510
Account Banned

Male 32/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place

32/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place

Hi all, thanks for stopping by.

I'm a generic "successful" middle-class, middle-aged, white male. I've got a wonderful family, and a good job. But in almost all vanilla contexts I wield a good amount of authority, and am relied upon by those around me. That doesn't leave a lot of opportunities to fulfill the submissive desire that I constantly have within me.

I've been practicing submission on and off all my adult life. I've had two long term owners previously, and that ongoing connection and building of a dynamic is part of what I'm seeking. I'm not really after a quick wank.

I look at D/s as a "shared reality". We are choosing to share a reality where you own me, where you are superior. What I hope to get from that reality is a point I can ground myself to. When life is chaos a simple existence of obedience I can center myself in. An equation where servitude equals a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction. I hope you'll tell me exactly what it is you hope to get from that reality if you choose to message me.

The Domme's who bring the best out of me to date, have been sweetly sadistic. I want you to break me down. I want to fear your displeasure. But the weakness and vulnerability that you bring to the surface, I want you to appreciate and enjoy. I want to feel adoration for my suffering through pain or humiliation to please you.

In terms of kinks I have a list I can copy/paste for you, but I think the most important note is that I don't expect everything I like to be fulfilled. Nor do I expect everything I am ordered to do to be things I enjoy (or hate to enjoy as the case may be).

I fear that this post is getting a bit long-winded, so I'll finish by calling out some potential deal-breakers and hope that you'll message me with any other questions you have.

1. I am married, and am engaging in ethical non-monogamy. I.e. she knows I'm here.

2. I'm in Australia which can make timezones difficult.

3. I do *not* engage in financial domination.

4. While I'm not limiting this ad to CIS female Dommes, you're significantly less likely to hold my attention if you're not.

If my ad's interested you I hope you'll reach out
Old 06-27-2023, 06:06 PM   #2
MissAlexa

are you on skype pup?
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk