Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2018, 05:55 PM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Chasisty Adventures

This is basically a sequel to Internet Secrets so for context, you can read that if you need.

My boyfriend looked at me, "Ready for the move, Angel?"

"Why Blossoms Area?" I asked moving my recently grown bangs out of my eyes.

"That is a private area with a big kink scene, you can only get in with an invite and I was invited and had a plus one for you."He put his arm around me, "We can finally do full time." I smiled, I have wanted that for a long time along with him and we could do it. "I can finally be there for you completley. So less risk."

He led me to a seat and sat across from me and got out a journal, "If we are going to do this, we have to set a few rules. From when we get there until either you safeword or we break up."

"Yes, sir."

He handed me the journal, "This, I expect you to write in it daily, first thing you do before your feet hit the floor write about your feelings on the submission and record any dreams you had. I will be reading it.""Yes, sir." He handed me a glitter purple pen, "This is what you will write with. No masculine colors are to be used, no green, blue, or black should ever be used by you."

He stood up, "I'm going to start slow so the first few rules, you call me sir at all times, still, sir or Master is still your choice, I control your money, you kneel when not busy, you do not look me in the eyes. I control your clothing, you can keep those clothes on for the drive but, I'm burning them later."

I looked down at my favorite shirt, it was black with a polar bear roaring.

"Aww, my angel is sad, we don't want a masculine boy do we?"

"No, sir." I remembered to keep my head down.

"You can keep the underwear."

Yes, the underwear, the too tight tighty whities he loves to make me wear when I am not wearing panties. That's the closest to male underwear he allows me.

"How do you feel about being full time, no breaks, no breathers, no worrying about in public?"

"Nervous and excited, sir."

"I packed everything, let's go to the truck. Your masculine stuff is not needed." He hugged me and whispered in my ear, "You can be the girl you were meant to be." I blushed.

I was excited though I was going to miss my boy stuff.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 10-14-2018 at 06:44 PM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chasisty, denial, doll, sissy