Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-01-2021, 12:09 PM   #1
chancestarbon4

Eye Anything After my Night Class

I'm Chance, 21 M US student, and I have a night class on Monday nights 7-9pm CST.

After heading home, my roommates don't know how late I stay out, which means I can drive anywhere to do anything for about an hour. It will be dark and cold outside, AND the university building is really quite empty but I still have access.

Tonight all of you get to control what I do after class - semi-public exposure, risky dares / challenges are a favorite. I'll ask that you don't let me cum though, but edging is fine. Creativity is highly encouraged! If it's well thought out, I will most likely do it.

I promise to give proof of all accepted dares over kik: chancestarbon6

Reply to this thread to leave me a task, or message me on kik.

Likes - Denial, bondage, semi-public, edging, nipple play, spanking, (pre)cum eating, embarrassment, creative dares, picture proof, pup play, controlled pee play

Dislikes (fun for punishment) - piss/piss drinking, exercise, body writing, humiliation, sph, ruined orgasms

Limits - Anal, face pictures, social suicide, scat, blood, extreme pain, cbt

Kik: @obediencechallenge
chancestarbon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 01:37 PM   #2
Night Hawk

Maybe not to creative but:
Go around to the back of a building get out of ur car and take off ur pants and underwear. Lay ur underwear on the ground and piss on them. This must be done with your pants off the entire time. Next you must edge twice (still with pants off) . It is up to you if you leave your underwear there. You may not move them if you leave them there and if you take them you must where them. You may not have a towel or anything extra on your car seat if you decided to wear them. Finally the underwear must be something with high amounts of cloth, so boxers or boxerbriefs. I don’t have a kik so just report back here/ pm me. If your interested give me a return dare

Loves: Underwear, Orgasm Control, Cum, Nudity, Wedgies, Anal, Ice

Likes:Punishment, Pee Holding, Peeing myself, Tickling, Underwear Control, Rules

Interests: Milking, Swirlies, Role Play, Chastity, Nipple Play, Humiliation, BDSM, Golden Showers

Dislikes: Hard Pain, Post Orgasm Torture

Limits: Scat, Other People, Body Writing, Permanent Damage, Illegal
Night Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 03:24 PM   #3
chancestarbon4

Wow, that is quite creative and hot I will try it and report back!

Likes - Denial, bondage, semi-public, edging, nipple play, spanking, (pre)cum eating, embarrassment, creative dares, picture proof, pup play, controlled pee play

Dislikes (fun for punishment) - piss/piss drinking, exercise, body writing, humiliation, sph, ruined orgasms

Old 02-01-2021, 05:39 PM   #4
chancestarbon4

Last chance to catch me for tonight's class! I have a few indoor dares over kik and I'll try the underwear dare above. Thanks for the input!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college dares, exposure, humiliation public, kik, kik dare