Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2022, 10:01 AM   #391
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Your current location in your signature is perfect for this, and very fitting!

Quote:
"Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️"
Using your own words as a base:

You naked near your city center. Tied on a public street, arms behind cuffed to a pole, cum dripping out of each hole, surrounded by the 3 guys at minimum who used you. Preferably holding your legs apart as your impaled on a dildo and plugged. All with a smile on your face of course!

For added flavor give each guy a sharpie to write what they want on you before the picture.

Last edited by Taz55; 05-03-2022 at 02:54 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 12:32 PM   #392
raisethebar
Account Banned

11. Laying in a dumpster, covered in trash. Still able to see your pussy and tits. Using something in there to fuck your self with
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 04:23 PM   #393
Lly

I think that’s good.
How about a new picture in a public place with a large dildo in your ass and rape me written as a tramp stamp above it. Anyone who comes by can rape you, of course.

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by Lly; 05-03-2022 at 05:16 PM.
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 01:18 PM   #394
aligorth

I think you should do one where you are one the pole you cant get off by yourself. You should be plugged and blindfolded, hands cuffed behind your back and cumslut written on your chest. The picture should be taken while you are cumming from using the pole as a dildo with at least one stranger looking at you.
aligorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 03:49 AM   #395
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

On your back with your best bra and panty and your most interesting dildo/vibrator over your bellybutton.

picture in your city, downtown in front of a famous building/monument. during daytime with a lot of sun ! (If it's summer you can do it early in the morning before people go out maybe). fully naked, with "total whore" written under your boobs, "online slut" written above it on your belly (had to delete the getdare bodywriting and the getdare username writing out of it because i dont want these pics to be spread here (since some will show my face)). full body in the picture and we see well the building besides you. Ad 2 clothespins on each nipple and 20 more all over your body, a dildo inside your pussy and a collar/a choker around your neck.

sitting in the middle of a road. (Anywhere street you like.) Sitting down, naked with your leg up in the air spread eagle with high heels on. And face coverd any way you like.

on a pole (in pussy so i cant get off), naked, plugged (biggest plug), blindfolded, hands cuffed behind back, "cumslut" written on my chest (in german i guess since i live in germany), pic taken while cumming from the pole (could take a while *-*), one stranger looking at me (also visible on the pic just face blurred) ♥

-empty so far-

laying in a dumpster, naked, covered in trash, still able to see pussy and tits, something from the trash used to fuck myself, big dildo in ass and "rape me" (in german) written on my body

naked near city center, tied on a public street to a pole, cum dripping out of each hole, surrounded by 3 guys which filled these holes, dildo in pussy and plug in ass. Guys get a sharpie each to write on me what they want *-* (its ok since i can use 3 guys which already caught me and fucked me (i got a row of numbers from people also women which caught me and werent mad))

You naked, kneeling on the ground in a mall parking lot (outside not underground) by day time. There will be 3 guys around you : one in front of you which take the picture from his point of view while you suck him. The 2 others are on each side of you with they cock pointing to your head while you masturbate them with one hand each. So basically you have one cock in your mouth and one in each hand near your head. It's best if you can make some of them cum on you before you take the picture on some part that would not be hidden (on your hairs or on your boobs) *-* (i changed this to be not 3 strangers like in pic nr. 7)

Getting fucked by a guy outdoors in a park. sign in mouth or good visible, that says: „If you recognize me, you can fuck me whenever you want, as often you want and in every way you want“ … in german

in a large public mens restroom, naked except high heels and jewelry, sitting spread eagle between two urinals exposing my pussy. If anybody enters the restroom i ask them if they can be on the pic (their back) while they use the urinal next to me

__________________________________________________ ________

these will be the 10 pics! ♥ Now you get a few days time to edit them however you want (like adding stuff to each dare not deleting them and putting others in place) ♥ When you all think each of the 10 pics is good and hard enough ill let you choose which of these will be the printed pic ♥

oh and if you think two of these can be done in one pic because they require the same thing you can combine them so a new pic can be added ♥ (just not delete stuff)

also i start making a list of the 50 people i know which will get the usb sticks and the printed pic ♥ if you have special wishes on who should get a copy please tell me ♥ the 2 usb sticks + printed pics which arent face blurred will be randomly since i cant see threw the envelopes after i closed them *-*

Last edited by Miss.Public; 05-17-2022 at 03:54 AM.
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 05-17-2022, 03:53 AM   #396
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
On your back with your best bra and panty and your most interesting dildo/vibrator over your bellybutton.

picture in your city, downtown in front of a famous building/monument. during daytime with a lot of sun ! (If it's summer you can do it early in the morning before people go out maybe). fully naked, with "total whore" written under your boobs, "online slut" written above it on your belly (had to delete the getdare bodywriting and the getdare username writing out of it because i dont want these pics to be spread here (since some will show my face)). full body in the picture and we see well the building besides you. Ad 2 clothespins on each nipple and 20 more all over your body, a dildo inside your pussy and a collar/a choker around your neck.

sitting in the middle of a road. (Anywhere street you like.) Sitting down, naked with your leg up in the air spread eagle with high heels on. And face coverd any way you like.

on a pole (in pussy so i cant get off), naked, plugged (biggest plug), blindfolded, hands cuffed behind back, "cumslut" written on my chest (in german i guess since i live in germany), pic taken while cumming from the pole (could take a while *-*), one stranger looking at me (also visible on the pic just face blurred) ♥

public place, big dildo in ass with "rape me"(in german) written over it, naked

laying in a dumpster, naked, covered in trash, still able to see pussy and tits, something from the trash used to fuck myself

naked near city center, tied on a public street to a pole, cum dripping out of each hole, surrounded by 3 guys which filled these holes, dildo in pussy and plug in ass. Guys get a sharpie each to write on me what they want *-* (its ok since i can use 3 guys which already caught me and fucked me (i got a row of numbers from people also women which caught me and werent mad))

You naked, kneeling on the ground in a mall parking lot (outside not underground) by day time. There will be 3 guys around you : one in front of you which take the picture from his point of view while you suck him. The 2 others are on each side of you with they cock pointing to your head while you masturbate them with one hand each. So basically you have one cock in your mouth and one in each hand near your head. It's best if you can make some of them cum on you before you take the picture on some part that would not be hidden (on your hairs or on your boobs) *-* (i changed this to be not 3 strangers like in pic nr. 7)

Getting fucked by a guy outdoors in a park. sign in mouth or good visible, that says: „If you recognize me, you can fuck me whenever you want, as often you want and in every way you want“ … in german

in a large public mens restroom, naked except high heels and jewelry, sitting spread eagle between two urinals exposing my pussy. If anybody enters the restroom i ask them if they can be on the pic (their back) while they use the urinal next to me

these will be the 10 pics! ♥ Now you get a few days time to edit them however you want (like adding stuff to each dare not deleting them and putting others in place) ♥ When you all think each of the 10 pics is good and hard enough ill let you choose which of these will be the printed pic ♥

oh and if you think two of these can be done in one pic because they require the same thing you can combine them so a new pic can be added ♥ (just not delete stuff)

also i start making a list of the 50 people i know which will get the usb sticks and the printed pic ♥ if you have special wishes on who should get a copy please tell me ♥ the 2 usb sticks + printed pics which arent face blurred will be randomly since i cant see threw the envelopes after i closed them *-*
5 Can be combined with a lot of them - 3 or 6 especially

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 03:55 AM   #397
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
5 Can be combined with a lot of them - 3 or 6 especially
youre right i corrected it, so 5 is empty again now ♥
Old 05-17-2022, 05:23 AM   #398
MrJB
Distinguished Member

If you need an idea for a replacement pic:

Naked, hands cuffed behind your back, blindfold on, dildo held in mouth as a gag. Being lead by a rope collar/leash through the streets, with 'Public Use Slave' (in German) written on your tits, & clamps with bells attached on your nipples & clit. Photo taken from the persepective of the guy leading you around

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 10:54 PM   #399
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:

-empty so far-

laying in a dumpster, naked, covered in trash, still able to see pussy and tits, something from the trash used to fuck myself, big dildo in ass and "rape me" (in german) written on my body

naked near city center, tied on a public street to a pole, cum dripping out of each hole, surrounded by 3 guys which filled these holes, dildo in pussy and plug in ass. Guys get a sharpie each to write on me what they want *-* (its ok since i can use 3 guys which already caught me and fucked me (i got a row of numbers from people also women which caught me and werent mad)) Guys will all be strangers, at least one woman there, it should be daytime, strangers in background, must be taken while cumming.

I made my addition in red above, adding to my own.
Old 05-20-2022, 05:30 AM   #400
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
I made my addition in red above, adding to my own.
as i already wrote in nr.7 its just okay because i can use 3 people who saw me anyway, so no strangers *-* if i get caught on a dare and they wanna fuck me i sometimes allow it but it not like me searching strangers to fuck me thats still kind of a limit :/
Old 05-31-2022, 06:22 AM   #401
bdsmlover24

The number 5 is still empty ! I have a suggestion for it :

In a large public pool (outside with lot of space to rest around the water) lying on your back, naked on a towel. You will have bodywritting on your chest, legs and boobs like "fuck me free", "I love cum", "Complete slut" .. (In german of course). Then you will have a visible butt plug in your ass, a Huge dildo inserted in your pussy and nipple clamps. Finally for the picture you will raise your legs appart and grab them with your hands to expose wide your pussy and ass

I also suggest that you should give one copy of the picture to each people that you work with and wich is higher in hierarchie than you (basically any boss that you meet regulary)

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 09:42 AM   #402
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

At a large pool, naked, plug in ass, big dildo in pussy, legs spread laying on my back on a towell holding legs with my hands. Bodywritings: "fuck me free", "I love cum", "Complete slut" .. (In german of course) on legs, boobs and chest. Nipple clamps ♥

naked near city center, tied on a public street to a pole, cum dripping out of each hole, surrounded by 3 guys which filled these holes, dildo in pussy and plug in ass. Guys get a sharpie each to write on me what they want *-* (its ok since i can use 3 guys which already caught me and fucked me (i got a row of numbers from people also women which caught me and werent mad)) Guys will all be strangers, at least one woman there, it should be daytime, strangers in background, must be taken while cumming.

Those are the 10 pics ♥ Now you gotta make them harder and add whatever you want within the few limits ♥

Also tell me people which should get one of the 50 envelopes with a usb stick each + 1 printed pic ♥

The list of people which get an envelope so far is this:
-15 collegues from my job (all higher in hierachie than me including the boss)
-1 my ex-bf
-10 to my uni professors
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 06-04-2022, 02:08 PM   #403
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

At a large pool, naked, plug in ass, big dildo in pussy, legs spread laying on my back on a towell holding legs with my hands. Bodywritings: "fuck me free", "I love cum", "Complete slut" .. (In german of course) on legs, boobs and chest. Nipple clamps ♥

Those are the 10 pics ♥ Now you gotta make them harder and add whatever you want within the few limits ♥

Also telle me people which should get one of the 50 envelopes with a usb stick each + 1 printed pic ♥

The list of people which get an envelope so far is this:
-15 collegues from my job (all higher in hierachie than me including the boss)
-1 my ex-bf
-10 to my uni professors

Okay here are some extra’s to make your tasks harder:
3: that’s street will be your own street with your house visible on the background
5: The arms and ankles are bound together
9: while locked up bend over hands behind back and legs spread with timer lock timer still between 30 and 45 minutes.
10: Guy not peeing in an urinal next to you, but in your mouth.

List of people:
- Both neighbors

Just a question.. Do you do some sports?
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 03:51 PM   #404
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

3: that’s street will be your own street with your house visible on the background omg.. okay *-*
5: The arms and ankles are bound together alright
9: while locked up bend over hands behind back and legs spread with timer lock timer still between 30 and 45 minutes.this one is mean haha
10: Guy not peeing in an urinal next to you, but in your mouth.pee is a limit

List of people:
- Both neighbors so the ones directly next to me or more neighbors too? *-*

Just a question.. Do you do some sports?yes i go to the gym and sometimes swimming ❤️Rarely even badminton but thats not often
Old 06-07-2022, 12:45 PM   #405
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
3: that’s street will be your own street with your house visible on the background omg.. okay *-*
5: The arms and ankles are bound together alright
9: while locked up bend over hands behind back and legs spread with timer lock timer still between 30 and 45 minutes.this one is mean haha
10: Guy not peeing in an urinal next to you, but in your mouth.pee is a limit

List of people:
- Both neighbors so the ones directly next to me or more neighbors too? *-*

Just a question.. Do you do some sports?yes i go to the gym and sometimes swimming ❤️Rarely even badminton but thats not often
Sorry about the pee than, should have missed that. Than you should be locked up with your hands to the urinals while on your knees with the keys of your handcuffs in between your legs

Well more neighbors could be fun, but I don’t want to pick all the people as others on GetDare might aswel have good ideas.

If got some new ideas for the people list;
- The guy behind the reception of the gym
- The parents of some of your closest friends
- the lifeguard at the pool
- next to the neighbors who lives next to you also the neighbor who lives in front of you
- Your dentist
- Your Hairdresser
- Your doctor

Do you have some other hobbies besides from sport?

When will you start spreading the pictures?

Last edited by ElTigre; 06-07-2022 at 12:52 PM.
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers