Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-18-2015, 04:52 PM   #1
babygirlss

Default wetting/messing myself

i am wearing a bra-connected wedgie, along with a frontal wedgie, and would love to be told if i can wet and mess myself any time soon. please give me a time that i am allowed to wet/mess myself, and tell me how much i can drink. this will continue daily.

likes: wetting, messing, torture, nose bondage, drinking pee, nipple/pussy/ass torture, permanent gape, wedgies, toilet control, bladder control, degradation, humiliation, pet play (piggy and puppy), being punished, strict, semi/hidden public, being called disgusting pig
dislikes/limits: blood, family, illegal, public, pictures.

Last edited by babygirlss; 09-18-2015 at 04:55 PM.
babygirlss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 04:59 PM   #2
wsu2314

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirlss View Post
i am wearing a bra-connected wedgie, along with a frontal wedgie, and would love to be told if i can wet and mess myself any time soon. please give me a time that i am allowed to wet/mess myself, and tell me how much i can drink. this will continue daily.

likes: wetting, messing, torture, nose bondage, drinking pee, nipple/pussy/ass torture, permanent gape, wedgies, toilet control, bladder control, degradation, humiliation, pet play (piggy and puppy), being punished, strict, semi/hidden public, being called disgusting pig
dislikes/limits: blood, family, illegal, public, pictures.
No you cannot wet yourself anytime soon. You must drink a glass of water every 10 minutes, and will have to wait a hour before you can get another chance to wet yourself.

Likes: bondage, CBT, edging, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, CEI, Degrading/humiliation

Dislikes: Public, Piss, anal

Limits: blood, face pics, webcam, illegal, friends/family, permanent, cross dressing

I will only do pics/vidoes for people I have talked to for awhile, so don't ask until we actually talked

Kik:billyl2314
wsu2314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 05:01 PM   #3
babygirlss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu2314 View Post
No you cannot wet yourself anytime soon. You must drink a glass of water every 10 minutes, and will have to wait a hour before you can get another chance to wet yourself.
would you like to add anything else, like clothespins or anything? i am desperate for pain and humiliation
Old 09-18-2015, 05:06 PM   #4
wsu2314

Sure, I want you to be a filthy pig so tie you nose up and I want you to put zipper on each boob with at least 20 clothespins each. I also want one on each nipple. Write "Pig" on your forehead and walk around oinking. Once the clothespins start to hurt, beg to be able to pull them off.

Likes: bondage, CBT, edging, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, CEI, Degrading/humiliation

Dislikes: Public, Piss, anal

Limits: blood, face pics, webcam, illegal, friends/family, permanent, cross dressing

I will only do pics/vidoes for people I have talked to for awhile, so don't ask until we actually talked

Kik:billyl2314
wsu2314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 05:17 PM   #5
babygirlss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu2314 View Post
Sure, I want you to be a filthy pig so tie you nose up and I want you to put zipper on each boob with at least 20 clothespins each. I also want one on each nipple. Write "Pig" on your forehead and walk around oinking. Once the clothespins start to hurt, beg to be able to pull them off.
yes sir thank you sir
Old 09-18-2015, 05:23 PM   #6
monkeycola

you will take the largest plug that you have and put it up your ass, but first your will suck on it for 5 min to get it covered in spit as that will be your only source of lube
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, messing, toilet control, wedgie, wetting