Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should AnalAddict cum soon ?
Yes 19 20.65%
No 73 79.35%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2020, 04:28 PM   #496
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You have a lot of different toys Lightze, ever used multiple at the same time? I heard Addi is a fan of that

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 04:30 PM   #497
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You have a lot of different toys Lightze, ever used multiple at the same time? I heard Addi is a fan of that
=>-0='' Thank you Blue. That's very informative of you Blue. Open your PM dares Blue.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 04:32 PM   #498
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default The Kink Games

It’s time for the Kink Games. Let’s see who will go up against Addi in this race to the finish. And no, nobody will get to cum. Yet.

CALM FOCUS
Focus is important for any athlete, and the Kink Games are no exception. Let’s get calm and focused. Let’s visualise like true athletes.

Strip. Get on your knees in front of your mirror and look at yourself. See the quiet strength inside of you, the one you’ll have to draw on to complete these Games. Look at the scars you’ve amassed in previous battles—the bruises, the trauma of no touch right after edges, the words you once wrote on your own skin. Some of these might no longer be visible, but you know they’re there.
Now visualise your competitors. Remember the reports they’ve written, the endless training they’ve endured to get to where they are today. Compare yourself to them. Tremble. Breathe through it.
Visualise everything you will get to do before you get to the end of this task. In detail. Until you can feel your ass getting fucked, feel the sting of spoons hitting flesh.
Look in the mirror and really see yourself.
Five minutes before you can get to your feet for the next discipline.

WARM UP
Sports are dangerous with the proper warm-up, and Kinks are no exception. Time to get warm up those muscles. All of them.

Stretch your arms and legs in any way you feel comfortable. Then stretch your ass. Take your biggest plug (and be very happy that’s the biggest one you own) and, slowly and with a lot of lube (unless your tears prove to be enough), insert it into your ass. If it vibrates, put it on max strength. For those of us who have another muscle to stretch, don’t forget to insert the 6 inch dildo too. Now clamp your nipples. If you don’t have clamps, clothespins are a lovely alternative.

Get in front of your mirror and get the following exercises done:
Total of 2 minutes plank (enjoy the vibrations )
25 jumping jacks
25 squats
Stand on your toes for a total of 4 minutes
Stand on one leg for a total of 2 minutes each

If any implement leaves your body (those with more *muscles* (cough, holes) may be disadvantaged here), you start that exercise again until you get it right.

By the end of warm-up, you may remove the clamps/clothespins. Everything else stays, but vibrations can now be turned off.

SPANKING
Now that our muscles are all warmed up, there’s one large part of the body we shouldn’t ignore. Did you know our skin is our largest organ and that the average person has 2 square meters or 22 square feet of it?

Get a charging cord. Yes, that’s the one; some of you may be familiar with the lovely sensations it evokes. Let’s start with an area that is often forgotten and hard to reach with the wrong kind of implement. Stand in front of the mirror and whip your upper back. 20 strokes over your right shoulders, 20 over your left. Don’t hold back (get it, get it?).
Sit down and position yourself so you have access to the soles of your feet. 25 strokes with the cord to each. Don’t pussyfoot it either.
Now get your favourite wooden implement (commemorative Addi spoon, anyone?) and spread your legs. You know exactly where this is going, right? Inner thighs. 30 hard strokes to each side.
Bend over your bed or desk and target your ass. Let’s make it 40 hard spanks on each sit spot (80 in total—closing loopholes and all) and 50 higher on each ass cheek (100 in total).
Now, I’m sure you thought you were done… There’s one final bend in the road to the finish of this discipline. Get a rubber band and treat your nipples to 15 snaps each. Instructions can be found below.

ORAL
A vital skill—great to train those jaws and the ability to hold your breath. Scared yet? You should be.

Choose a dildo you’re able to get in your throat. If you haven’t mastered that particular skill yet, this will be GREAT practice. Warm up your mouth and throat by sucking the dildo nice and slow for two minutes. Don’t be afraid to be nice to it. Better make it your friend for what’s coming next.
Now you get to gag—ten times. Break to catch your breath. Another ten times.
What was this thing about deepthroat? Oh yes, that thing. Take the dildo as deep down your throat (or mouth if your throat is uncharted territory) as you can manage. 15 times.
And the finale… Hold. Hold the dildo as deep in your throat (or mouth if your throat is not possible) as you can for a cumulative 200 seconds.
Well done! Catch your breath for the final discipline. You’ll need it.

ANAL
How can we not end on a high note, with the one discipline you’ve all been waiting for? It’s time to get your ass handed to you.

You can choose to get a dildo IF the dildo is thicker than your plug. You also have the option to stick with the lovely large plug you’ve been wearing for a while now. Apply as much lube as needed. Safety above all in these games!
Time to find out the joy of different positions to fuck your ass. We’ll get started with a classic. Bend over your desk or bed and fuck yourself—take the plug or dildo out with every thrust and re-insert it for a total of 20 strokes.
That was a lovely warm up before moving on to the next position— all fours. Slow and easy with long (almost out, fully in), slow thrusts. 30 strokes.
Next one—lay down on your side and arch your back so you can thrust the plug or dildo for 40 hard, fast strokes.
On your back, legs drawn up. 50 strokes.
Oh, and did you think those were all the positions I could come up with? I have a few more, but I’ll have mercy. Get on your stomach on your bed and finish with 60 rough, fast strokes. No need to pull all the way out; you’ll find it a tough position to do that in. But feel free to try if you want the experience.

You’ve survived the games! CONGRATULATIONS. To finish, one final small task. Get in front of the mirror. Write ‘I GOT OWNED BY ADDI’S TASK’ on your stomach.

Well done!

*Disclaimer: as this task is written for multiple possible competitors, there is the option to ask for alternative tasks IF the original ones hit your limits. If you don’t possess certain toys, I will very, very gladly come up with alternatives too.*

*Disclaimer for one particular contestant: Loopholing is considered a false start and will lead to you having to start the games all over. The jury will consist of Dungeonmaster. Not that I’m implying ANYONE will loophole their way out of this. I wouldn’t do that.*

*Disclaimer for certain spectators: anyone who sabotages a participant to the Games (including but not limited to PM dares) will be called upon to perform at least one discipline represented in the Games. The jury to decide on the appropriate discipline will be Dungeonmaster.*

Instructions for the rubber bands if needed
Loop the band around your thumb and index finger, spread your hand apart to make some tension to keep it from slipping off your hand.
Then rest your thumb tip and fingertip on the skin of your inner thigh. There will be two pieces of elastic you can pull on if you've kept your hand spread apart.
The band that is directly touching your skin (palm side) will hurt the most so with your other hand pinch the bottom band and pull it upwards until you feel that you're almost going to break the band. Release your pinch and watch the marks appear.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:33 PM   #499
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Done. Better with those being open?

Edit: Oh god, this is brilliant! I can't hold back my laugh at the calm focus! And damn Addi, good job on all the puns! The dare is absolutely amazing again Addi! I'm loving it and very very much looking forward to the reports

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 12-01-2020 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:40 PM   #500
Lightze
Chaos

***reads the dares**

Uh....huh...

**re-reads them**

Mmhm....

**reads them again, trying to appear calm, but the fur on my tail is on end** I see...

M/Exploring

Old 12-01-2020, 04:42 PM   #501
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Yeah, that is quite something isn't it?
Old 12-01-2020, 04:43 PM   #502
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Gulp....*tries to get words to come out*. A soft barely audible “accepted” squeaks out...
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 04:46 PM   #503
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
Yeah, that is quite something isn't it?
Well, I regret all my life choices, anyon else? No?

OK... so if we succeed in this task, the spanks are doubled?

If we fail....?

Is there a time limit on completion?
I'm thinking I'll clear monday.

**reads the disclaimer again** ...well... someone thought of everything =>->='

M/Exploring

Old 12-01-2020, 04:48 PM   #504
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Gulp....*tries to get words to come out*. A soft barely audible “accepted” squeaks out...
Welcome to the Games, dear sir. Changing rooms are that way.

Now, think really hard about whether those extra spanks are worth it all: reading this task and imagining doing it for the first of many times, every single time the description will haunt you until you find the courage to get started, the absolute exhaustion you'll reach by the end of the Games. Oh and the LOVELY report you get to write at the end of it all.

Worth it? Yes, it is, isn't it?
Old 12-01-2020, 04:51 PM   #505
Lightze
Chaos

**nonchalantly smooths the fur on my tail down**

I mean obviously, I accept! =>->=

Obviously.

M/Exploring

Old 12-01-2020, 04:52 PM   #506
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I am absolutely loving how they are subjecting themselves to this delicious torture for 100 extra spanks

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-01-2020, 04:52 PM   #507
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Welcome to the Games, dear sir. Changing rooms are that way.

Now, think really hard about whether those extra spanks are worth it all: reading this task and imagining doing it for the first of many times, every single time the description will haunt you until you find the courage to get started, the absolute exhaustion you'll reach by the end of the Games. Oh and the LOVELY report you get to write at the end of it all.

Worth it? Yes, it is, isn't it?
*reads fine print looking for the report requirement*. Not seeing it....but will do it anyway.

If it means you too have to do it and those extra spanks it will be worth it. I may say differently tomorrow after completing this
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-01-2020, 04:53 PM   #508
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Well, I regret all my life choices, anyon else? No?

OK... so if we succeed in this task, the spanks are doubled?

If we fail....?

Is there a time limit on completion?
I'm thinking I'll clear monday.

**reads the disclaimer again** ...well... someone thought of everything =>->='
I'd propose that failure to complete certain sections would mean a reduction in the additional spanks awarded--but to be validated by Sir.

Time limit? Within a reasonable time frame. Don't worry, I have 12 tasks to get through including this one (oh, and two more punishments by Bd), so I'm sure you'll beat me to it
Old 12-01-2020, 04:54 PM   #509
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I am absolutely loving how they are subjecting themselves to this delicious torture for 100 extra spanks
Each, you forgot the word each!

Besides I refuse to back down!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-01-2020, 04:55 PM   #510
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
*reads fine print looking for the report requirement*. Not seeing it....but will do it anyway.

If it means you too have to do it and those extra spanks it will be worth it. I may say differently tomorrow after completing this
Fine, fine, the report was assumed. Glad you're doing the brave thing and writing it anyway Wouldn't be half the fun without it.

And tomorrow? *rubs her hands together* lovely

Advertisements
Kink Talk