Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2024, 12:30 AM   #796
flxary

when in hotel maybe doing this at night

how bout put all ur cloth inside locker except the one u wear (wear a minimum amount)
silvy do the same
then have ur key switch to each other and hide it at 3rd or 4th floor (do this at afternoon or evening)
then at night when u feel no body going out anymore around strip naked put the cloth inside room
take the key card and hand it to silvy and she do the same
hide it in 2nd floor somewhere
after hiding it u can look for the locker key
after finding it go find ur key card (so its like race to get the key)
then u can wear ur cloth and wait outside the door (waiting for the loser)
the loser then get drag inside the winner room and naked at the balcony while the winner can do anything to the loser (finger or eat her out)

if only there is no cctv
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 01:55 AM   #797
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxary View Post
when in hotel maybe doing this at night

how bout put all ur cloth inside locker except the one u wear (wear a minimum amount)
silvy do the same
then have ur key switch to each other and hide it at 3rd or 4th floor (do this at afternoon or evening)
then at night when u feel no body going out anymore around strip naked put the cloth inside room
take the key card and hand it to silvy and she do the same
hide it in 2nd floor somewhere
after hiding it u can look for the locker key
after finding it go find ur key card (so its like race to get the key)
then u can wear ur cloth and wait outside the door (waiting for the loser)
the loser then get drag inside the winner room and naked at the balcony while the winner can do anything to the loser (finger or eat her out)

if only there is no cctv
for this one too.. we will check if there are cameras around if not we will do it

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 01:56 AM   #798
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Hmm.
You seem to have misread the instructions.

So to be fair I think that tomorrow you and Silvy should go home with 3 items and Sab 4 to match what you found
well it seems we made a custom dare on our own... we will do the dare again, hiding during the day the papers and searching for them once done with work

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-21-2024, 02:00 AM   #799
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
well it seems we made a custom dare on our own... we will do the dare again, hiding during the day the papers and searching for them once done with work

BTW do you know what happened to your underwear that was hidden last week as none if you found it? I wonder if any colleagues found random bras or thongs
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 02:02 AM   #800
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
for this one too.. we will check if there are cameras around if not we will do it
The loser being fingered or eaten out sounds like an incentive to do poorly, tbh
Old 03-21-2024, 02:28 AM   #801
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
The loser being fingered or eaten out sounds like an incentive to do poorly, tbh
I think so... better the winner being eaten

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-21-2024, 02:29 AM   #802
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

BTW do you know what happened to your underwear that was hidden last week as none if you found it? I wonder if any colleagues found random bras or thongs
no... maybe the janitors found it while cleaning or maybe one or more colleague got a souvenir

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-21-2024, 02:51 AM   #803
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
no... maybe the janitors found it while cleaning or maybe one or more colleague got a souvenir
Maybe one of your male colleagues has a pantie fetish and has been secretly wearing your knickers at work, lol
Old 03-21-2024, 03:16 AM   #804
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Maybe one of your male colleagues has a pantie fetish and has been secretly wearing your knickers at work, lol
maybe... wearing our thongs under his scrub.. would be fun

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-21-2024, 03:54 AM   #805
r0ver
getDare Addict

Before coffee today:

You each start with 7 items of clothing (if we count socks and shoes as 2 items each)

Left shoe
Right shoe
Left sock
Right sock
Scrub top
Scrub bottoms
Lab coat.

Each roll a dice.
Then each flip a coin.
Heads - the number you rolled is how many items you'll be allowed to wear when going for coffee
Tails - the number you rolled is how many items will be left behind when you go for coffee.

Then roll the dice again.
1,2 - you pick what clothes you get to wear
3,4 - you pick first item the other 2 pick the rest
5, 6 - the other 2 pick all the items for you.

Discarded clothes to be locked away in your lockers for the rest of the shift.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:54 AM   #806
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Before coffee today:

You each start with 7 items of clothing (if we count socks and shoes as 2 items each)

Left shoe
Right shoe
Left sock
Right sock
Scrub top
Scrub bottoms
Lab coat.

Each roll a dice.
Then each flip a coin.
Heads - the number you rolled is how many items you'll be allowed to wear when going for coffee
Tails - the number you rolled is how many items will be left behind when you go for coffee.

Then roll the dice again.
1,2 - you pick what clothes you get to wear
3,4 - you pick first item the other 2 pick the rest
5, 6 - the other 2 pick all the items for you.

Discarded clothes to be locked away in your lockers for the rest of the shift.
I love this idea... will do when Sab comes in our lab for the coffee...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-21-2024, 06:24 AM   #807
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

In the while we took care of the papers for this evening and are ready for the coffee.. will be challenging...
just a short update on our points game some ass and boobs touch trough clothes so far and Sab made it to touch my pussy still trough clothes.. so
Me 47 Silvy 22 Sab 40

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-21-2024, 08:56 AM   #808
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

our coffee task... Sab arrived for the coffee and we rolled the dice, I got 5, Silvy got a 3 and Sab a 2.. so for me tails and heads for Sab and Silvy would mean being.. in trouble
We flipped the coin and we all were lucky enough, I got heads, Sab and Silvy tails.. then we rolled again a 6 for me, 5 for Silvy and 3 for Sab.
We started with Sab, she picked one sock, then we picked her scrub top, this meaning she was left with lab coat, scrub trousers and shoes (she took off the other sock as well since it would have been weird to wear only one)
Then it was my turn and Silvy and Sab chose for me to remove scrub top and a sock as well, I made the same choice taking off both, then for Silvy I picked her scrub top as well and Sab was nice picking her sock, she as well took off both.
So we went to get coffe topless under our lab coat... all of us.
This will allow us for more "boobs" grabbing from now on.. I already got the chance to feel Silvy boobs under her lab coat 2 times Silvy as well lost no time in grabbing Sab big boobs.. and mine, Sab so far just felt our ass and pussy trough clothes...as we did sometimes..

Me 60 Silvy 43 Sab 47

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-21-2024, 09:22 AM   #809
r0ver
getDare Addict

All write down on seperate piece of paper which of the three of you you think has the nicest legs.
Then reveal your answers.
The lady with the most votes has to show off those legs by taking her trousers off. If you get a three way tie all three must take off their trousers.

Then do the same for boobs.
The one with most votes has to take off her lab coat.
If its a three way tie, you all take your lab coats off.
Old 03-21-2024, 09:37 AM   #810
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
All write down on seperate piece of paper which of the three of you you think has the nicest legs.
Then reveal your answers.
The lady with the most votes has to show off those legs by taking her trousers off. If you get a three way tie all three must take off their trousers.

Then do the same for boobs.
The one with most votes has to take off her lab coat.
If its a three way tie, you all take your lab coats off.
mm.. what about to make this at a determined time, like:
5.40 legs contest (take off trousers)
6 boobs contest (unbutton lab coat)
6.15 ass contest ( if trousers are off take off lab coat, if still wearing trousers off lab coat and trousers ..)
6.30 the most dressed pay a forfeit (waiting for suggestions... she will be stripped naked? or else?)
all clothes goes in lockers, then at 6.30 start the paper search...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk