Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-07-2012, 04:23 AM   #1
hykee

Default My first time streaking

Was coming home last night and I thought it would be fun to try streaking for the first time ever. I stripped behind a tree and left my hoodie on open cause I was nervous at first. Walked with my clothes in my hand. As i started to losen up and enjoy it I got more confidence so went to my place and left all my clothes in the garden and went for a walk.

Few close calls with taxi's driving by, so i hid in bushes and behind walls. As I was very much enjoying it so was my penis and I started getting on a proper semi. Walking around a corner I forgot to check cause since there was an ATM I was ment to see if it was busy. Little to my knowledge was there 3 girls right around the corner. Needless to say I froze. CFNM is always been a fantasy of mine and even this little aspect of it had me going. Got hard straight away with all the girls smiling looking away and laughing what was happening. They walked over closer to me and asked why I was doing this. Told them i was drunk and for fun and they nice. One of them touched my cock and said I would if no one else was here. Got me really hard. They then walked off and told me to have a good night.

With that I started walking back home. Still hid from cars just incase. Got home safe anyway. Needless to say il be doing this more often. Had a lot of fun. Hope you enjoyed my little story.
hykee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk