Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2022, 05:23 AM   #1
CuriousOlderMale

Default What is something I need is locked in a key safe and only you have the code?

I have a combination key safe and I'm looking for someone who wants to own the code, the box, the contents, and therefore, me. It's a type of limited blackmail. The most can lose is the content of the safe, and depending on what I put in there, I will do what I'm told to so I can get the code back.

Would you like to have that control?

I have so many kinks and fetishes, but the biggest one for me is having no power.

KIK me with what you would make me do and we can go from there.

I use KIK and can also be on live skype. You don't need to show yourself or even speak. I would have to do as instructed. it might be that you give me corner time and watch me, or just ignore me. Do you like pain? Do you want a robot? Do you want me in diapers? Tied? Locked in the bathroom? Toilet?

Pls Kik if you'd at least like to chat.

(BTW, it's late now, so I'll have my phone on for a while, but a Master?Mistress may want to control my sleep also.

PS. I have limited time sometimes. So this would be in balance with my regular life. We ca chat.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
CuriousOlderMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 12:40 PM   #2
CuriousOlderMale

I'd like to play. Kik me if interested.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
Old 11-22-2022, 03:48 AM   #3
CuriousOlderMale

A few false starts, but someone must like this idea.

Old 01-29-2023, 07:25 PM   #4
CuriousOlderMale

Anyone interested. Always ok to chat and find common ground.

Old 01-31-2023, 07:56 PM   #5
CuriousOlderMale

See above. Anyone like to chat or take control?

Old 02-01-2023, 02:23 AM   #6
vibratoruser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousOlderMale View Post
I have a combination key safe and I'm looking for someone who wants to own the code, the box, the contents, and therefore, me. It's a type of limited blackmail. The most can lose is the content of the safe, and depending on what I put in there, I will do what I'm told to so I can get the code back.

Would you like to have that control?

I have so many kinks and fetishes, but the biggest one for me is having no power.

KIK me with what you would make me do and we can go from there.

I use KIK and can also be on live skype. You don't need to show yourself or even speak. I would have to do as instructed. it might be that you give me corner time and watch me, or just ignore me. Do you like pain? Do you want a robot? Do you want me in diapers? Tied? Locked in the bathroom? Toilet?

Pls Kik if you'd at least like to chat.

(BTW, it's late now, so I'll have my phone on for a while, but a Master?Mistress may want to control my sleep also.

PS. I have limited time sometimes. So this would be in balance with my regular life. We ca chat.
hey, maybe you'll have more success in the submissive / dominant area. i personally am definitely not into what you're into, but maybe someone there is. or some people hit others up on kik or in dms... i personally don't mind if someone asks me even if i usually decline, idk how other users feel about it or if there are any rules. but maybe you could try that.
btw, i think you might have a typo in your title - make sure to read it over closely next time, as your post title confused me a little.
hope that helps you find someone.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail game, corner time, humiliation, pain play, tpe