Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-04-2020, 02:11 AM   #1
moonlemon

Default I'm new! Help me discover likes and dislikes

Hello everyone,
After lurking for a while, I've finally made my own account! I'm a 20 year old, female university student in the UK, currently living with 2 friends in a shared flat. Whilst lurking, I tried some of the dares that I found, however, I'd really like your help in discovering what my likes and dislikes are before I write them properly in my signature. Therefore, I'd be grateful if I could receive a variety of different dares to try out!

I only have household items such as a wooden spoon, hairbrush, wire clothes hanger, a few clothespins, toothbrush and toothpaste etc ... Obviously as I share a flat with 2 friends (and I don't particularly wish to be caught) I need the majority of dares to be done in my room, however I wouldn't mind doing some things in our bathroom. Additionally, I have a huge floor to ceiling window in my bedroom that looks out onto the street below, it is quite a busy, well lit street as there are many shops and restaurants, and I'm keen to try out something in front of the window as I believe I may like some forms of mild humiliation.

Below I will post a rough likes/dislikes/limits list, obviously as I am new this is not final and thats what I want your help with! Also, there are probably many things that I haven't included on my list as I'm not aware of them, so feel free to include those things too! As I said before, I do think that I have an interest in slight humiliation and definitely enjoy pain and spankings but I'm not sure to what extent. Additionally, I've seen a lot of people here use toothbrush and toothpaste for example to scrub nipples, I've never tried but I'm definitely curious to know what that is like. Also very curious about figging, how extreme is the pain? As for my limits, I think they are the usuals and I think I'm fairly certain that they are limits without even trying, so please try to respect those. Otherwise, please include things from both my draft likes and dislikes list so that I can get a real idea of what I like and don't like!

Likes: Pain, nipple play, spanking, edging, orgasm control/denial, ice, rules. Humiliation? Bladder control? Pet play? Toothbrush/toothpaste? Figging??
Dislikes: Body writing, extreme pain, messy, corner time, lines, insertions, clothing control. Anal? Wedgies??
Limits: Family, public, social suicide, scat, permanent, blood, needles, pictures

Thank you for reading this very long post and I look forward to your replies!
Moonlemon
moonlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 02:17 AM   #2
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome to a new interesting world

Enjoy and play safe
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 02:37 AM   #3
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Here's a few to get you started.

1. Keep a hand written journal of everything you try, and how it makes you feel.

2. Wear a blindfold (sleep mask, scarf, etc. would work if you don't have one). Stand completely naked at your window with your legs spread and hands clasped behind your head for a minimum of 10 minutes.

3. Put on a pair of panties and wet yourself. Use the panties as a gag for 5 minutes.

4. Edge yourself by humping a soft toy (or pillow if none available).

5. Spank yourself with a wooden spoon 10 times in each of these locations: each ass cheek, each inner thigh, each breast, pussy/clit.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:15 AM   #4
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

growler21d hit on a few of the ones I like too so I'll add a few as well.

Drink a large glass of water or favorite beverage with another 30 minutes later and hold as long as you possibly can. Then you must ask permission to pee.

Start the same as before but this time you must edge yourself 5 times, spank your clit 20 times and pussy 30 times and finally cum twice before you can pee.

Start the same as before and go out wearing a skirt or short dress. You are not allowed to use a restroom and eventually you'll wet your panties while out and about.

Same as above but instead of panties you'll be commando.

Same as 2 above but wear an adult diaper and you must wet it, you may even try wetting it enough to leak as see if you like that feeling.

Finally mix and match some of the above. Example out wearing a skirt you go into a bathroom and do the edges, spanks, and cum then exit the bathroom and have an accident somewhere.

Welcome to the fun side of life. If you look in my likes, limits link there's a link to a comprehensive questionnaire that covers a ton of things. The generator was built by Jaro one of the admins here and you'll likely need to message him to get your results.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 07:37 AM   #5
moonlemon

Thank you for the dares, however I will not be doing the ones that require me to be outside as public is a limit for me. Additionally, someone else has challenged me to a week in denial so instead of the orgasms I can edge twice or you could suggest something else if not.

I will start the dares tonight and report back when finished, more dares welcome!
The following user says Thank You to moonlemon for this post:
Old 10-04-2020, 01:51 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Do a 5 minute naked workout in front of,the window. Jumping jacks, squats, jogging in place...whatever hits you. If naked is too much, see how close to naied you dare to be. If that is too dull, wear a blindfold while exercising.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 12:47 AM   #7
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Do you have a bf/gf who can help you with the dares?

A couple more for you;

1. Roll a dice each morning for a week. This is the number of clothing items you are allowed to wear that day. If you roll a 1 or 2 and must leave the flat (i.e. for work/shopping for essentials/etc.) then shoes/jacket may be excluded from the number.

2. Stuff a pair of panties inside your pussy. Keep them there for 15 minutes, then edge with them still inside. Wear the panties for the rest of the day.

3. You will need a cloth, a bowl of ice cubes and a bowl of hot water. The water should be hot, but not painful to touch. Soak the cloth in the water then wring it out so it is only warm and damp. Insert an ice cube or two in your pussy then put the warm cloth over your pussy. Now masturbate until you edge 3 times. Replace the ice cubes when they melt and use the water to reheat the cloth when required. After the last edge melt an ice cube on your clit.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 07:30 AM   #8
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post

A couple more for you;

1. Roll a dice each morning for a week. This is the number of clothing items you are allowed to wear that day. If you roll a 1 or 2 and must leave the flat (i.e. for work/shopping for essentials/etc.) then shoes/jacket may be excluded from the number.

2. Stuff a pair of panties inside your pussy. Keep them there for 15 minutes, then edge with them still inside. Wear the panties for the rest of the day.

3. You will need a cloth, a bowl of ice cubes and a bowl of hot water. The water should be hot, but not painful to touch. Soak the cloth in the water then wring it out so it is only warm and damp. Insert an ice cube or two in your pussy then put the warm cloth over your pussy. Now masturbate until you edge 3 times. Replace the ice cubes when they melt and use the water to reheat the cloth when required. After the last edge melt an ice cube on your clit.

Thank you for all of the dares, I will start tonight! Unfortunately I will not be able to do the clothing one as I have a very strict dress code and its not practical, also I dont particularly have an interest in clothing control, but I will give all of the other dares a go! And no i don't have a partner to help at the minute
The following user says Thank You to moonlemon for this post:
Old 11-01-2020, 05:40 AM   #9
moonlemon

Quote:
Here's a few to get you started.

1. Keep a hand written journal of everything you try, and how it makes you feel.

2. Wear a blindfold (sleep mask, scarf, etc. would work if you don't have one). Stand completely naked at your window with your legs spread and hands clasped behind your head for a minimum of 10 minutes.

3. Put on a pair of panties and wet yourself. Use the panties as a gag for 5 minutes.

4. Edge yourself by humping a soft toy (or pillow if none available).

5. Spank yourself with a wooden spoon 10 times in each of these locations: each ass cheek, each inner thigh, each breast, pussy/clit.
Sorry the report has taken so long! I completed these a while ago but then life got in the way, including coming down with covid symptoms and having to self-isolate, but I'm feeling a lot better now and have come to tell you how these went!
First of all thank you very much for the dares, I enjoyed them! The journal came in very handy as I did these a while ago but didn't get around to reporting back here, but now I'm able to refer to the journal to remember what each task was like.

For the second dare, I used a sleep mask and stood naked at my window for 10 minutes. I didn't have the lights on in my room, but the street outside is very well lit so I still felt completely exposed. I don't know if having the blindfold on and not being able to tell if someone could see me was worse than knowing if someone could see me, maybe I should try that out too and compare how I feel. One thing I can confirm is I definitely enjoy the feeling of the risk of someone seeing me.

I did not do the 3rd dare as I really am not sure about wetting myself, especially there on the spot with my panties on, I'm sorry that I didn't do this dare.

The 4th dare was difficult, I found it hard to edge just against a soft toy rather than using my hands. It took me about 15 minutes to reach the edge and was extremely frustrating. It also felt so wrong using my soft toy that I've had since I was a child to edge ..

The 5th dare was simple and enjoyable, I absolutely loved the sting of the wooden spoon and honestly would've liked a whole lot more.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:47 AM   #10
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
growler21d hit on a few of the ones I like too so I'll add a few as well.

Drink a large glass of water or favorite beverage with another 30 minutes later and hold as long as you possibly can. Then you must ask permission to pee.

Start the same as before but this time you must edge yourself 5 times, spank your clit 20 times and pussy 30 times and finally cum twice before you can pee.

Start the same as before and go out wearing a skirt or short dress. You are not allowed to use a restroom and eventually you'll wet your panties while out and about.

Same as above but instead of panties you'll be commando.

Same as 2 above but wear an adult diaper and you must wet it, you may even try wetting it enough to leak as see if you like that feeling.

Finally mix and match some of the above. Example out wearing a skirt you go into a bathroom and do the edges, spanks, and cum then exit the bathroom and have an accident somewhere.

Welcome to the fun side of life. If you look in my likes, limits link there's a link to a comprehensive questionnaire that covers a ton of things. The generator was built by Jaro one of the admins here and you'll likely need to message him to get your results.
Thank you for the dares! I only was able to do the top 2 as the diaper/clothing dares are very difficult for me to be able to do due to my occupation.

For the first dare, I felt fine holding the first glass of water for 30 minutes, but pretty much as soon as I finished the second glass I needed to go. I managed to wait for 30 minutes but then had to ask someone for permission to go, they were very kind and allowed me to go after completing 30 spanks on each ass cheek.
The second dare was very difficult. I waited for 45 minutes and then I really needed to go and so started the edging. It was difficult to edge when I was so desperate to go, I kept feeling like I was going to pee myself when I got close. The spanking felt great, I really enjoy spankings on my pussy and clit. The cumming twice was difficult. I managed to orgasm quite quickly the first time, but the second time was a lot harder as I had just orgasmed and therefore it took a lot more time to get close. That paired with the fact that I was almost wetting myself made it extremely difficult and uncomfortable, and the second orgasm didn't feel as good as I had just came. But overall, I really enjoyed the dare. The desperation of needing to pee and not just being able to is kind of humiliating and made me feel very submissive, but I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you!
Old 11-01-2020, 05:51 AM   #11
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Do a 5 minute naked workout in front of,the window. Jumping jacks, squats, jogging in place...whatever hits you. If naked is too much, see how close to naied you dare to be. If that is too dull, wear a blindfold while exercising.
Thank you for the dare. This was pretty easy, and again I enjoyed the fear of maybe being seen. I did a combination of squats and jogging, but I don't think my execution was great as I was focusing on how I felt and the possibility of being seen.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:54 AM   #12
moonlemon

Quote:

A couple more for you;

The second dare made me feel extremely dirty. Sitting on my floor with half a pair of panties hanging outside my pussy was humiliating in itself, but having to wear my wet pair of panties all evening and feeling the wetness against myself was even more so. I can't say I enjoyed it, but it did remind of how much of a dirty slut I am each time I felt the wetness.

I didn't have any ice cubes at the time so didn't do the third dare, however I can do it now for you. Thank you so much
Old 11-01-2020, 06:50 AM   #13
CaffeineColin

Put on a bikini or bra and underwear and put clothespins on your nipples, pussy and tongue. They will be hidden but you’ll feel them and that’s the important thing. Now you’re going to crawl around the floor in front of your window until you make clear eye contact with at least 3 people. You may remove the clothespins on your body (not your tongue, you should always be a mess of drool) only while looking at one of the people straight in the eye.

Have fun,
-Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, edge, pain play, spanking, sub 20