Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-30-2020, 12:01 AM   #1
imherenow

Default welcome me | 20F | pussy and tit dares

hey friends,

i’ve been lurking for a while now and have finally decided to create an account now that i have plenty of time in quarantine. please give me dares and challenges to introduce me to this site (you can ease me into it or go full throttle straight out of the gate).

please keep in mind that i live with my family so i can only do things alone in my room or bathroom/shower. for this same reason please keep dares no longer than 45 minutes unless it’s something that i can hide under my clothes when i leave my room.

i have an electric toothbrush and clothespins, but other than that i have nothin but household items.

i will leave reports and thank you in advance

dislikes: clothespins (tits), toothpaste (pussy), moderate pain

limits: public, messy, bodily fluids, extreme pain, spanking, insertions (okay with ice in pussy), pictures and videos, anything anal (possibly others that i can’t think of right now, so please respect it if i tell you something’s a limit and it’s not on here)
imherenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 12:55 AM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Might as well start with something simple. Roll a die.

The number that comes up is how many clothes pins you must put on your pussy, and how many edges you must have before you can take them off.
Old 04-30-2020, 02:30 PM   #3
imherenow

i have received two other tasks in my PMs that i have to complete

Quote:
Make a short video of you placing 10 pegs on your tits and pussy (2 each tit, 2 each outer labia, 1 each inner labia, 1 toung and 1 Clit)
Stand up straight in silence for 60 seconds hands on your back.
I will not be posting or sending the video as that is a limit but i will be completing this none the less.

limits: public, messy, bodily fluids, extreme pain, spanking, insertions (okay with ice in pussy), pictures and videos, anything anal (possibly others that i can’t think of right now, so please respect it if i tell you something’s a limit and it’s not on here)
Old 04-30-2020, 02:32 PM   #4
imherenow

also this one

Quote:
Strip naked, put 1 clothespin on your clit, put toothpaste on your nipples and use the toothbrush on them. Roll a dice, the result is the number of times that you must edge using the toothbrush on your nipples. No orgasm.
i also had to edge three times before i went to sleep and three times when i woke up this morning. I will be posting full reports after i complete the tasks tonight.

Old 04-30-2020, 04:24 PM   #5
Tp83uk

Repeat the clothespin dare but you may not remove them directly with your hands. You can whip or hit them off or push them off with a household object like a spoon
Tp83uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:48 PM   #6
imherenow

i have completed the 10 clothespins task. i was already wet because i had to edge three times this morning for another task and just though the thought of doing the rest of the tasks (this was the first i did) made me even more wet. i placed all the clothespins on. the titty and clit ones hurt the most. it was almost unbearable. having to watch myself do this task in my phone screen made it degrading but also made me even more wet. after like 15 seconds i no longer felt pain from any of the clothespins except for the clit one, which was excruciating. i’ve never done anything that involved any sort of “time outs” and it was so incredibly boring and all i could think about was the pain of the clothespin on my clit after the time elapsed i removed the clothespins which hurt almost more than putting/keeping them on.

Old 04-30-2020, 04:50 PM   #7
Tp83uk

Nice. How did you remove them? By hand or with force?
Tp83uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:50 PM   #8
imherenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Might as well start with something simple. Roll a die.

The number that comes up is how many clothes pins you must put on your pussy, and how many edges you must have before you can take them off.
this task was definitely the easiest one i received. i rolled a four so i put one clothespin on each outter labia and one clothespin on each inner labia. i was already wet from from previous edges and tasks and as soon as i touched the toothbrush to my clit the pain from the clothespins disappeared. i brought myself to edge almost right away. i find edges to be physically painful. having to remove the stimulation just before i get my reward. i completed the rest of the edges 1 minutes apart and then took the clothespins off and ultimately wasn’t that bad. thank you for your task

Old 04-30-2020, 04:52 PM   #9
imherenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tp83uk View Post
Nice. How did you remove them? By hand or with force?
i removed them by hand the first time and then did again with instructions to remove them by force. it all went the same except when i took them off of course. the titty ones came off very easily (all though with immense pain). the pussy ones took much longer to smack off because they had more skin to hold onto. once they finally did come off it was much less painful than the titty ones though

The following user says Thank You to imherenow for this post:
Old 04-30-2020, 04:56 PM   #10
Anyanka77

Tie a crotch rope. Consider this your new "chastity belt". No touch while it is on and it stays on until someone allows you to take it off to do a task. If they choose to not let you orgasm, you will not. The "belt" goes back on after any task that does not tell you that you can take the belt off for good. No orgasms until someone finally says you can take the "belt" off and keep it off.
Anyanka77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:59 PM   #11
imherenow

i attempted the nipple stimulation task and i regret to say that i failed. i did the 3 edges at night and in the morning. i’ve always found edges to be physical painful and they made me super wet so they were not fun. i stripped naked and put the clothespin on my clit. it was beyond painful! i applied the toothpaste to my nipples. they didn’t start to burn until 5 minutes in. which is when i began applying the toothbrush to my nipples. i rolled a 3. i have never done nipple stimulation before and i kept it going for 20 minutes and i could not bring myself to edge even once. i eventually had to give up but by the end of it my clit was throbbing. i have requested a punishment from the person who gave me this task but if anyone else would like to punish me i will complete it. i’m sorry i failed.

Old 04-30-2020, 05:00 PM   #12
imherenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyanka77 View Post
Tie a crotch rope. Consider this your new "chastity belt". No touch while it is on and it stays on until someone allows you to take it off to do a task. If they choose to not let you orgasm, you will not. The "belt" goes back on after any task that does not tell you that you can take the belt off for good. No orgasms until someone finally says you can take the "belt" off and keep it off.
thank you. i will tie the crotch rope now

Old 04-30-2020, 05:02 PM   #13
Anyanka77

Quote:
Originally Posted by imherenow View Post
thank you. i will tie the crotch rope now
Forgot to mention, be sure to have a knot places over your clit!
Anyanka77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 05:31 PM   #14
imherenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyanka77 View Post
Forgot to mention, be sure to have a knot places over your clit!
i have the crotch rope on. for good measure i decided to add breast bondage too, but because of my tiny titties there are very limited ways for me to do it. i will do my best to explain how i tied it all.

i tied a piece of string around my waist. i continued with the same string and tied off a knot at my right hip, running the rope down the outside of my vagina from back to front. i then did the same thing on the other side but from front to back. i then tied one piece of string around the top of my boobs and one around the bottom. i then went back to the piece of string i was using around my pussy and ran it right down the middle from back to front tying a large knot right where it lies on my clit. instead of tying it off on the piece of string that was around my waist, i pulled up behind the stings above and below my boobs and tied those to strings together between my boobs and tied it off there.

where the crotch rope itself isn’t so bad but the knot on my clit does make me wet and not being able to touch myself other for dates will prove to be very difficult. if anyone wants to give me a task to earn my right to take the crotch rope off and touch myself i would appreciate very very much!!

Old 04-30-2020, 05:33 PM   #15
imherenow

i feel the presence of the crotch rope with every move i make (even breathing) and i’ve only had it on for a few minutes but i’m getting wetter and wetter by the second.

if anyone has anything i can do so i can have permission to take this thing off i will do almost anything (within my limits)

The following user says Thank You to imherenow for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenges, dares, introduction, pussy, tit