Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-27-2024, 02:38 PM   #1
theobsessionqueen

Default Should I Be Punished?

I’m at work and thought it was a good idea to listen to erotic audio while I am working. The side effect of this is that I now have a wet pussy. But I am also getting more work done.

Should I and my now dipping pussy be punished for this? If so how?

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 08:03 PM   #2
Munchy

Default Punishment

You should get up and go to the toilets, remove your panties and shove them inside you to hold the wetness in, no dripping for you today.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 09:31 PM   #3
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
You should get up and go to the toilets, remove your panties and shove them inside you to hold the wetness in, no dripping for you today.
Really annoyed that after hours of hoping someone would reply this is what received. Read my signature.

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.
Old 01-30-2024, 12:08 AM   #4
Munchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Post
Really annoyed that after hours of hoping someone would reply this is what received. Read my signature.
Panties arent grouped up in pussy insertions if thats what you mean.

M/22

Kinks: anything that comes to mind under the sun

Limits: Scat, Family, Extreme exposure and publicity, Work.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 12:45 AM   #5
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

For punishments a choice from your list of dislikes is usually used. As you don't have such a list, you shouldn't be surprised nobody replies. And when I see that your list of limits is double the length of your list of likes.... My kinky alarm bells start ringing very loudly. If you would have problems stuffing your pussy with your panties (are they so big?) you could always have used your butthole to obey Munchy. I am sure he would have agreed.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 01:06 PM   #6
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
Panties arent grouped up in pussy insertions if thats what you mean.
“Shove them inside of you” isn’t an insertion is it? I can’t even begin to take that seriously.

Old 01-30-2024, 01:12 PM   #7
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterRebus View Post
For punishments a choice from your list of dislikes is usually used. As you don't have such a list, you shouldn't be surprised nobody replies. And when I see that your list of limits is double the length of your list of likes.... My kinky alarm bells start ringing very loudly. If you would have problems stuffing your pussy with your panties (are they so big?) you could always have used your butthole to obey Munchy. I am sure he would have agreed.
This type of gatekeeping is exactly why so many people have abandoned this website. I refuse to “obey” anyone who can’t be bothered to read my limits, which I am allowed to have as many of as I wish, thank you very much.

Not that I have to explain my limits, but no my panties are not “so big” as you put it. I have vaginismus, a disorder that physically does not allow insert of any kind large or small.

In future if you have no interest in my post I would highly appreciate that you do not respond with unrequested criticism and judgments and instead to find a post that would satisfy you better.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, public, punishment, pussy, spanking