Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la
Default Parking dare. (For both sexes)

Okay, this will be for those of you 16+ ( in most cases ) who have access to a car. You'll need to drive to one of those parking complexes found in most large citys, (What their called depends on where you are from) Anyway, You'll need to drive up to the top floor of the parking garage, and park your car. Now get out (take your keys) but don't lock your car. Then you walk down to the bottom floor, and hide your keys somewhere. Preferable somewhere they won't get stolen. Then you walk back up to your unparked car, get in, and take off your clothes. After your fully nude, step out of your car, and lock it. Now you must go back down to the bottom floor to find your hidden (Unstolen?) keys. And go back up to get your clothes back and drive home.

Note- This is better done at night, to reduce risk of getting caught, and getting your keys stolen. It also may make it harder to find those damn keys :P. And for those of you who don't have a parking complex/garage/tower/ whatever you call it. It could also be done in a walmart parking lot or something
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

What about getting your car stolen while you're hiding your keys? It's not too tricky to hotwire a car.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
simple
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampers View Post
What about getting your car stolen while you're hiding your keys? It's not too tricky to hotwire a car.
hmm... how do you know

dislikes: pee, and penis play
limits: the usual (illegal, poo etc.) and public

simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #4
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

A friend's mum taught me. I only use it if I forget my keys.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:06 PM   #5
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

this is an interesting dare, and one that could be good, except I see a few problems

1) security cameras
2) lock your car without your keys? I know only one way to do it with my car, and it involves locking to doors while they are open which isn't possible because it detects the open door and unlocks them again, designed to stop you getting locked out
3) You could get either your car or the keys stolen, leading to an interesting situation and a fun conversation with the police.

However I guess you could strip, take the keys with you and see how far you dare go before returning to the car, it has less risks and means you are less likely to lose your car/keys

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

Or you if you can get someone else to play with you.

You could strip naked and lock your clothes in your car. (keep your cell phone out) You friend then takes your keys and drives off somewhere with them. After 5 minutes you call him/her and play 20 questions to try and find your friend and walk there to get your keys back. If your friend is really nice, once you get there, he or she could give you a ride home. Or you might have to do your friend a "favor" or else you're walking back

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #7
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Another way you could do it is, hide a spare key and then drive up to the top.

Get naked and lock yourself out. Also locking your key and clothes inside.

Also try and find a car park that doesn't have cameras, this is highly unlikely that you will though

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:23 PM   #8
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

As everyone has discovered, if you don't like the original, there's many alternatives that may suit you. And to you bob, some cars can be locked while the doors open, then just close the door. some may be different, but then you may need to be a bit more creative!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #9
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgjmce View Post
Another way you could do it is, hide a spare key and then drive up to the top.

Get naked and lock yourself out. Also locking your key and clothes inside.

Also try and find a car park that doesn't have cameras, this is highly unlikely that you will though
That is the way I originally thought of and would do it if by myself, but as some people mentioned, some newer cars are designed to not let you lock your keys inside. Other than that, the spare key is the best idea.

A great simple dare overall though.

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:31 AM   #10
FredFoo

where's a car park when you need it? i like the idea of doing this with someone else, daring a girl to do it or something!
FredFoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:29 AM   #11
publicflash

I don't support this 100% because i think many parents may be there with (young) children. I don't think it's morally ethical. Plus it's a great way to leave the cops jail ya.
publicflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #12
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
Okay, this will be for those of you 16+ ( in most cases ) who have access to a car. You'll need to drive to one of those parking complexes found in most large citys, (What their called depends on where you are from) Anyway, You'll need to drive up to the top floor of the parking garage, and park your car. Now get out (take your keys) but don't lock your car. Then you walk down to the bottom floor, and hide your keys somewhere. Preferable somewhere they won't get stolen. Then you walk back up to your unparked car, get in, and take off your clothes. After your fully nude, step out of your car, and lock it. Now you must go back down to the bottom floor to find your hidden (Unstolen?) keys. And go back up to get your clothes back and drive home.

Note- This is better done at night, to reduce risk of getting caught, and getting your keys stolen. It also may make it harder to find those damn keys :P. And for those of you who don't have a parking complex/garage/tower/ whatever you call it. It could also be done in a walmart parking lot or something

LOL

I don't think I'm doing that. For a couple months.
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:02 AM   #13
bornasmyself

Send a message via MSN to bornasmyself Send a message via Yahoo to bornasmyself

Maybe a nice way of doing it to. The most car parks with a lot of floors have stairs and one or more ellevators. Most people take the ellevators, for some reason, well we don't. Instead of leaving your keys downstairs, lock your door naked and throw the keys in the staircase. Go find them, naked obviously, and return to your car. That way the risk of getting caught and or get your keys stolen is less big. Hopefully they don't fall all the way down!

U can email me dares to, i'll post U proof

---In life you have to try everything ---
bornasmyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #14
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicflash View Post
I don't support this 100% because i think many parents may be there with (young) children. I don't think it's morally ethical. Plus it's a great way to leave the cops jail ya.
Haha, parents and children are going to be wandering a car park at midnight? Nice quoting me by the way, you don't need to be a smart ass.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #15
striker3

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicflash View Post
It's funny because his name is "Publicflash", yet he's concerned about the ethics of public indecency.
striker3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk