Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
HushedNoise

Cake My Sister's Birthday Party [Fiction]

Just a warning: Contains Mature content and some incest (will change based on veiwer's influence)

Hey everyone, my name is Mick. Or that’s what everyone calls me anyway. I’ve never been popular with girls, or at least in the way that I’d like. I was nearing my 18th birthday before I had even gone to second base. I’m now 19 and supervising my younger sibling’s slumber party. Whoopie. My parents decided to ditch me by going to a series of weeklong meetings in Paris, or so they say. I think they just didn’t want to supervise an 18 year old girl and two of her crazy friends, Kerry and Rachel.

Oh well. Anyway it was about nine thirty in the evening and my sister and her various friends were all watching some chick flick so I retreated to my room to play some video games. Not a half hour later my sister called me back down.

“Hey Mick?” she called with an angelic voice. About as angelic as a demon with a pricker bush up its ass in my opinion.

“What is it, Lauren?” I called back with spite.

“Can you come down?” I sighed and paused my game, tromping downstairs to see what she wanted. Upon arriving at the living room, I found the TV to be off and the girls giggling in a circle on the floor.

“What is it?” I asked.

"Well, we were gonna play truth or dare, but we want you to play too!” She said sweetly. I glared at her.

“No.” I said flatly and turned around to return to my room.

“If you don’t play, I’ll put those pictures of you in mom’s dress on the internet!” I stopped. Sure it was of me when I was five, but that cannot be on the internet. My sister may seem like an angel but she is pure evil. I sighed again.

“Fine. I’ll play for a few rounds, but then I want those pictures.” I offered.

“If you want those pictures, I want at least an hour and a half. And you have to complete all the dares and only tell the truth.” She countered. I mumbled an ‘okay’ and sat down.

“Okay, Kerry, you first. Truth or dare?” My sister said sprightly. Kerry was probably Lauren’s best friend and I do admit she was kind of hot, but not like I’d tell anyone that. She had a pretty big bust and really sexy legs. Damn she’s fine. I mean… she’s adequate.

“Uhhhh…. Dare!” She giggled.

“Okay. I dare you..” Lauren paused for dramatic effect, “take and keep your top off for at least three rounds!” A roar of giggles went around the girls. I rolled my eyes, secretly excited by the chance to view Kerry’s cleavage. She complied, slowly slipping her shirt over her head, revealing large breasts that were restrained by a white, lacy bra. I casually slipped my arm over my lap, to hide the pressure in my pants.

“Okay Kerry, you’re turn to pick a person to dare.” My sister said after calming down. Kerry looked over at me, then down at my arm and smiled a sexy, and a little devious, smile.

“Mick. Truth or dare?” She asked.

“Tru-“ I began.

“Dare? Okay then.” Lauren interrupted. I was about to object when Kerry took over.

“Now, now, Mick. It’s all in good fun. Just play along.” She said, winking at me once."
Little did I know that it was then that my night started to get going.
To be continued...
HushedNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to HushedNoise for this post:
Old 12-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Seems good. I'd like to see where this is going.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:14 PM   #3
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Good begining - and you even spelt my name correct RACHEL yippee

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #4
HushedNoise

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedrachel View Post
Good begining - and you even spelt my name correct RACHEL yippee

Love Rachie
x x x
Uh... Yes! That is of course what I meant...

I'll probably post the the next bit tomorrow-ish. Keep your eyes open!

Likes: flirting, interesting people, funny or sexy stories

Doesn't like but can put up with: Pain-based stuff (not too much though.)

Hates: obnoxious people, bondage/BDSM, anything fecal (that's just nasty), gay/bi stuff (Bi girls, on the other hand is another story ;D)

Can not: Public stuff (that includes family, losers), cams (unless I know you well and/or trust you (unlikely))
Old 12-10-2010, 06:31 PM   #5
lordbob
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to lordbob
Talking

good story starts like strip poker with a twist
ask me anything
www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=466389

I have been dared to do every dare PMed to me for the next month
Mean Little Kitty Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo
lordbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:37 PM   #6
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushedNoise View Post
Uh... Yes! That is of course what I meant...

I'll probably post the the next bit tomorrow-ish. Keep your eyes open!
Since you've decided that Rachel needs to be in your story, make sure she's shaved when, if ever, she "reveals" herself!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:03 AM   #7
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbob View Post
good story starts like strip poker with a twist
Thank you for comments - however this is someone elses story, so can we keep facts about that please, (sorry if i seem rude, i dont mean it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Since you've decided that Rachel needs to be in your story, make sure she's shaved when, if ever, she "reveals" herself!
I dont think the story was about myself lol- however feel free to have her shave.

Eagerly awaiting the next part, take your time and post it within the next 5 mins lol. What will happen next?

LOVE RACHIE
X X X X

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:41 AM   #8
openinvizion

Location: I live in my house, in a small country with other countries nearby
Send a message via Yahoo to openinvizion

You said in your first post that the story may change due to influence. Know this: People may comment that they don't like the theme, but sometimes, views show otherwise. Keep the story as yours, rather than conforming to others' tastes.

That being said, can't wait for more
openinvizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #9
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by openinvizion View Post
You said in your first post that the story may change due to influence. Know this: People may comment that they don't like the theme, but sometimes, views show otherwise. Keep the story as yours, rather than conforming to others' tastes.

That being said, can't wait for more
I'll second that!! Write what you enjoy writing. There will always be plenty of readers who love it, and there will be those who don't too. You'll not be able to please everybody, so please yourself.

You've had a good start, and Im eager to see your next section. I do hope the you don't fall into the pit that so many others do when posting their stories in pieces -- never finishing. This one has such good potential that I'd had to see it not be completed.

Cheers!
Liz

Likes: Humilliation, CD, marginally risky dares, outdoor/public, self bondage, pee/diapers

HARD Limits: dangerous, perminant, feces, directly involving people/family, long dares, cutting/blood, food play/messy, nudity, pics, animals

Boring, so don't bother: wedgies, edging
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:52 AM   #10
openinvizion

Location: I live in my house, in a small country with other countries nearby
Send a message via Yahoo to openinvizion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
I'll second that!! Write what you enjoy writing. There will always be plenty of readers who love it, and there will be those who don't too. You'll not be able to please everybody, so please yourself.

You've had a good start, and Im eager to see your next section. I do hope the you don't fall into the pit that so many others do when posting their stories in pieces -- never finishing. This one has such good potential that I'd had to see it not be completed.

Cheers!
Liz
And Ill second that lol

I dont let comments influence my chapters either. I just post. Check out Sweet Little Holly in the R18 section..
随着泡沫漂流
勇士小男孩
凯旋回家了
作战勇敢的小男孩
凯旋回家了

DIBS ON MEW

openinvizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:59 AM   #11
HushedNoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post

Cheers!
Liz
All I meant was that if people want to see something (that is to say a ton of people) I might add it in or incorporate it at some point. not to be directly changed if people are being snarky.

Likes: flirting, interesting people, funny or sexy stories

Doesn't like but can put up with: Pain-based stuff (not too much though.)

Hates: obnoxious people, bondage/BDSM, anything fecal (that's just nasty), gay/bi stuff (Bi girls, on the other hand is another story ;D)

Can not: Public stuff (that includes family, losers), cams (unless I know you well and/or trust you (unlikely))
Old 12-12-2010, 05:02 PM   #12
HushedNoise

Post Chapter 2

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I love all sorts of feedback so long as it's constructive, of course. So without further ado...

It continues...

I was starting to feel like I was being practically abused by these girls. Oh well, it can’t be that bad, can it?

“So, I dare you to take off your shirt and pants!” All the girls ‘ooo’-ed and ‘aaaaah’-ed as I pondered my fate briefly. I guess I was wrong. It can be that bad. Seeing as my sister would probably post the pictures on the internet or simply eliminate the possibility of getting them back, I stood and complied.

First, my shirt came off. Just a standard, red T-shirt. Not too shabby muscle tone underneath, If I do say so myself. Then the hard part, in more ways than one. I hesitated taking my pants off. Rachel started boo-ing at me.

“Come on Mick. Off with the pants.” Rachel taunted. God she got annoying.

“Does ickums want some help wif dose?” Lauren said with a baby voice. My face reddened. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. Thankfully all the taunting had made my cock retreat a little, so it was hard to notice that it was still a little hard. I sat back down in triumph. I put on an evil smirk.

“Lauren, truth or dare?” I asked.

“Truth.” She said, sticking her tongue out. I cursed silently.

“Have you ever had sexual thoughts about anyone in the room, if so, who is it?” I wasn’t expecting a ‘yes’ as a reply, but a yes is what I got.

“Yes, yes I have.”

“And?” It was now my sister’s turn to blush.

“I’m not telling.”

“If you don’t, then I get to dare you and you have to do it.” I said, my evil smirk returning.

“Fine. What’s the dare?” She asked.

“I want you to strip Rachel and have her strip you down. To the underwear.” I paused. “Sensually.” I added.

Both Lauren and her friend blushed but complied. Lauren went first, slipping Rachel’s thin shirt, revealing a well developed chest and then sank to her knees to pull down her tight genes. As Lauren rose she traced an invisible line back up to her friend’s neck and gave Rachel access to her. Rachel grinned and began. First she slipped off my sister’s tight T-shirt revealing her medium breasts restrained by a standard white bra. Rachel then motioned for my sister to turn around. Lauren did as she was told, as Rachel pressed her near naked body against my sister. Rachel then reached around and unzipped my sister’s pants, pulling them down. As Rachel pulled down Lauren’s pants she kissed her back.

Upon completing their task, they turned around and sat down. I prayed that no one decided to glance at my crotch.

“Yes! My turn!” Rachel said excitedly. “Kerry, truth or dare?”

“Truths are boring, so dare me!” Kerry said, smirking.

“Since we’re all in our underpants, you should be, too. So I want you to give us a strip show, down to your panties, then give Mick a lap dance!”

I kinda wanted to object, but honestly, when would I get another chance to have a hot girl give me a lap dance? Little did I know, but I’d soon be disappointed if I got a lap dance; if you catch my drift.

To be continued…

Last edited by HushedNoise; 12-14-2010 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #13
Scott04069416

It's good, please keep going!

I'm somewhere else you can not find, I'm somewhere in the back of your mind. So tell me punk, did you kill the muffin man?

Scott04069416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #14
javer03

Great story, keep it up
Old 12-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #15
bamoguy

Default Great work!

This is really great. Love this story. Keep it coming!
bamoguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hushednoise, party, truth