Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-19-2020, 09:01 PM   #1
ppsororitygirl

Default 21F Control My Week

I finally have an off week before starting my new job. So instead of me being bored all week, help keep me busy.

My daily activities will include me going to the gym (either morning or evening) and studying for graduate examination (either at my apartment or in a coffee shop).

As you can see I have plenty of free time. Control my days please.
Limits: full public, illegal, messy, family, scat, pictures

PM me HOLD and I will hold my piss for X amount of time

PM me EDGE and I will edge wherever I am when I open it. If I fail I will ask for a punishment.

kik: lezies

Please verbally humiliate/degrade this worthless ugly chubby slut
ppsororitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:27 PM   #2
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

1. All week have NASTY SPERM BANK written above your crotch with an arrow pointing down to your pussy, SLUT on your right tit, and WHORE on your left tit.
2. No cumming all week.
3. Every morning and night edge 5 times. Holding each edge for as long as possible (3 min from what your PM Dare says)
4. You can only pee in sinks all week.
5. Before you go anywhere you have to stuff your panties completely in your pussy and leave them in til you get home. In order to be able to enter your apartment you have to get your panties out of your pussy and put them back on somewhere in your apartment complex.
6. Before walking into the gym you have to edge once. Also at the door say “I am a worthless, filthy, chubby cum dump” before opening it. Same on your way out of the gym.
7. Sleep in a bra connection wedgie at least 3 times.
8. Edge on every floor of your apartment building somewhere hidden and hold your edge for 3 min. Do this every day.
9. When you do your laundry rub your clit on the corner of the washing machine after you start it and dryer also and edge once for each time you have to start them.

Last edited by cgp1090870; 01-19-2020 at 09:42 PM.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:44 PM   #3
MrMae

While studying at home, you are to rub yourself every 30 minutes but no cumming.

When studying at coffee shops, you have to be in a wedgie. Bra connection one would be the best or a normal one. This should be done in a thong or something similar.
MrMae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrMae for this post:
Old 01-19-2020, 10:03 PM   #4
ppsororitygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
1. All week have NASTY SPERM BANK written above your crotch with an arrow pointing down to your pussy, SLUT on your right tit, and WHORE on your left tit.
2. No cumming all week.
3. Every morning and night edge 5 times. Holding each edge for as long as possible (3 min from what your PM Dare says)
5. Before you go anywhere you have to stuff your panties completely in your pussy and leave them in til you get home. In order to be able to enter your apartment you have to get your panties out of your pussy and put them back on somewhere in your apartment complex.
6. Before walking into the gym you have to edge once. Also at the door say “I am a worthless, filthy, chubby cum dump” before opening it. Same on your way out of the gym.
8. Edge on every floor of your apartment building somewhere hidden and hold your edge for 3 min. Do this every day.
9. When you do your laundry rub your clit on the corner of the washing machine after you start it and dryer also and edge once for each time you have to start them.
Wow thank you for all the dares. Two questions... if I’m out in public and need to use the bathroom can I use a toilet? Before walking into the gym, can I whisper that to myself? I don’t mind “hidden” public things but I feel uncomfortable saying that in a normal voice since there are workers right by the door

PM me EDGE and I will edge wherever I am when I open it. If I fail I will ask for a punishment.

Old 01-19-2020, 10:04 PM   #5
ppsororitygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMeg1 View Post
While studying at home, you are to rub yourself every 30 minutes but no cumming.

When studying at coffee shops, you have to be in a wedgie. Bra connection one would be the best or a normal one. This should be done in a thong or something similar.
Thank you for the dares. I plan on studying at a coffee shop tomorrow so I will keep you updated.

Old 01-19-2020, 10:39 PM   #6
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

No toilets even in public. So you better find a family bathroom. And yes whisper is fine.

Also just to clarify. Your edges while doing laundry is by rubbing your clit on the edge of the washer and dryer.

Last edited by cgp1090870; 01-19-2020 at 10:42 PM.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:11 PM   #7
LittlePrincess94

An hour before you go to the gym, have a large glass of water. When you head to the gym put on a thong backwards and wedgie the front and back, leaving the waistband well above your pants (you may cover it with a shirt or jacket) and have another glass of water. You may not use the bathroom until you get back home.
Limits: scat, public, ingesting pee, bugs, anal (except my small plug), hanging wedgies (dangling is fine), ripping wedgies (most of the time), swirlies (punishment only), licking toilet seats, pics/vids, bodywriting, involving other people IRL, blood, blackmail

Rules

Items

BDSM Test

I love to lose

PM Dares
LittlePrincess94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:12 PM   #8
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Complete one workout in just a sports bra and leggings

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:18 PM   #9
ppsororitygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
2. No cumming all week.
Update: I am currently completing my night edges and my sheets are starting to get soaked under me... I forgot to stuff myself with my panties today however. I apologize. I will do that command tomorrow and update. I went out with friends today and we drank a quite a bit. I felt the need to go pee creep up on me. I decided I’d go to the bathroom by myself but a friend decided to join me... that being said I was too scared to go pee in a sink. I ended up walking back in pain. I swore I was going to pee myself. I didn’t want to get back up and walking to the bathroom again was out of the question. I was finally dropped off and I was leaning over because of how full my bladder was. I went pee immediately in our downstairs bathroom without thinking twice. I didn’t think that would be such a challenge...

Old 01-20-2020, 11:20 PM   #10
ppsororitygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Complete one workout in just a sports bra and leggings
Thank you...This will definitely be interesting seeing that all the girls in my gym that workout in a sports bra are very skinny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePrincess94 View Post
An hour before you go to the gym, have a large glass of water. When you head to the gym put on a thong backwards and wedgie the front and back, leaving the waistband well above your pants (you may cover it with a shirt or jacket) and have another glass of water. You may not use the bathroom until you get back home.
Thank you for the dare. I will probably do this tomorrow.

Old 01-21-2020, 12:29 AM   #11
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

You can't use more than once a day one of your apartment building's bathroom.

When studying, write in your notes every once in a while "I'm a worthless chubby sorority cumslut"

Since you're already soaking your sheets, keep at it. Don't change them until the end of the week. (If you feel this goes against your messy limit, ignore it)
Old 01-21-2020, 09:50 AM   #12
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Next time you go to the gym, head straight to the locker room/restroom first thing. Get a tube of bengay/icyhot and put 1 good sized blob on your clit, 1 glob on each pussy lip, and a good line from the start of your butt crack (small of your back) to your taint. Rub it all in, and only then can start working out....
A whole new meaning to 'Feel the burn'

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:52 AM   #13
ppsororitygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePrincess94 View Post
Completed this morning. I drank my water and ate a little an hour before. Since it was leg day I like to wear leggings. I came to find out it’d be a big mistake. I threw on a tee shirt to cover the thong and was on my way. Getting to the gym I already felt the need to go to the bathroom but it wasn’t anything too intense. I was feeling self conscious about other people seeing my thong even though the tee shirt covered it the entire time... what I didn’t notice until I walked in front of a mirror in my gym (where the weights are) was the cameltoe that was very very obvious due to my backwards thong being pulled so high up. I freaked out and kept trying to pull my leggings further down. I ended up leaving that area and just went to the machines... as for the feelings it was a mix of pleasure and discomfort. Some movements made my thong rub against my clit. I was already hyper aware of the whole situation because I didn’t want people seeing my thong by accident, so it made the feeling very prominent. Other movements, like running, made my thong just almost rub me raw. I’m not sure how many people noticed me but I was walking very strangely. Almost like a waddle at some points. By my usual gym session I desperately had to pee. The sensation of the thong made it so much worse. I couldn’t finish the whole gym session and left to pee.thank you for this dare

Old 01-21-2020, 10:03 AM   #14
ppsororitygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santagar View Post
You can't use more than once a day one of your apartment building's bathroom.

When studying, write in your notes every once in a while "I'm a worthless chubby sorority cumslut"

Since you're already soaking your sheets, keep at it. Don't change them until the end of the week. (If you feel this goes against your messy limit, ignore it)

Thank you for these dares! I should be able to do all of them. Does this include my own bathroom though or strictly the common bathroom? A little hard since one of my dares is to only use the sink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Next time you go to the gym, head straight to the locker room/restroom first thing. Get a tube of bengay/icyhot and put 1 good sized blob on your clit, 1 glob on each pussy lip, and a good line from the start of your butt crack (small of your back) to your taint. Rub it all in, and only then can start working out....
A whole new meaning to 'Feel the burn'
This sounds like absolute torture 😫. I will give you an update the next time I workout. Thank you!

Old 01-21-2020, 10:56 AM   #15
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppsororitygirl View Post
Thank you for these dares! I should be able to do all of them. Does this include my own bathroom though or strictly the common bathroom? A little hard since one of my dares is to only use the sink.
I could be evil and say it include both, but, if that's too hard for you, it's once your own and once the common ones. So you have two "easy" spot where too pee per day, if you need to go more, you'll have to find somewhere else.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, female, hidden, week