Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
thelittleone89

Default please help, 21/f in dire need of punishment/dares

wasn't sure if this fitted here or in the slaves/master section. Lately i have been a terrible slave, i got drunk and kissed a friend, my only excuse to my Master was 'it just happened' and so he has instructed me to post online and ask for punishments to 'see what happens' and until he is satisfied i cannot have sexual relief. My computer broke 3weeks ago so i haven't been able to get online and i feel like i'm going to burst so:I have been a naughty little slut, please will you punish me.I have very few limits aside from anal penetration. Thank you.
thelittleone89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:24 PM   #2
necromancer

Strip, turn off the lights, stand in front of a window that looks onto the street and masturbate until you almost cum then stop. Repeat three times, then return to your computer
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
diver914

tomorrow morning insert a pair of panties in your pussy in the morning then wear another pair under your cloths as normal. you must leave them in your pussy for 24 hours. after the 24 hours is over take them out and replace with a new pair then wear the pair that was in your pussy for 24 hours do this for 4 days.
diver914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

I think a good long night stuffed inside a closet to think about the things you have done will do you some good. Make sure the space is very tight so you can hardly move at all and to make sure your hands don't go touching yourself since you are not allowed. It should be hot, stuffy and totally dark.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

I think you need to reap what you sow and therefore should have to explain to the friend that what you did was a terrible offense gainst your Master and that as a result you are being punished. explain that part of your punihment is offerring your pussy to your friend to fuck and be punished as he deems fit, so long as nothing makes you cum

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:23 PM   #6
thelittleone89

thank you for your responses, Master has decided that I should go through each one by one. I am currently wearing the pussy panties and will be spending tonight in a cupboard, Master has decided to leave me besides a turned on vibrator to remind of how bad it could be. He also made me leave the light on for the standing by the window punishment. Will let you know how i get on.
thelittleone89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Write a note to your Master asking him to fix you up with a made-to-measure steel chastity belt. (Neosteel or similar)
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk