Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-20-2015, 08:29 AM   #1
punish_clit

Default Please punish my cunt

27 F.
I am alone at home for next 4 hours.
I dont have toys, only household items like duct tape, rope, clothespin, hair brush, wooden paddle, some small bottles of lotion which i love to insert I can insert 3 at a time, a round hairbrush.
I like pain, specially my clit needs a good punishment.

Hard limits:
blood, public, permanent, anal, poo, pee, anything dangerous and not hygienic
punish_clit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to punish_clit for this post:
Old 05-20-2015, 08:30 AM   #2
Dankness

spank that pussy 50 times with the wooden paddle

Limits: caught, public, family, poo, soap

Toys: Small butt plug, large butt plug,rope for cbt tying, clothes pins, ball gag, open mouth gag, 2.5 in wide 7" long dildo, smaller vibrator, blind fold, hatachi wand, whip.
pm and i will wear or use any toy for 30 mins

kik:yeahyeah410

24/male
Dankness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:31 AM   #3
punish_clit

Sure sir, I'll do that right away!
Old 05-20-2015, 08:35 AM   #4
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankness View Post
spank that pussy 50 times with the wooden paddle
Sir I just spanked my pussy 50 times, its nice and red right now but I am sorry it was not a punishment at all. The slut enjoyed it. It made the whore's pussy wet.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:32 AM   #5
captcaveman25

Send a message via MSN to captcaveman25 Send a message via Yahoo to captcaveman25

Open pussy lips and expose your clit then take brush and spank clit 30 times. Afterwards give yourself rope wegies for 10 minutes.
captcaveman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:41 AM   #6
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by captcaveman25 View Post
Open pussy lips and expose your clit then take brush and spank clit 30 times. Afterwards give yourself rope wegies for 10 minutes.
Sir, I put two clothes peg on my pussy lips and used the duct tape to keep them open.
I then spanked my clit with the hair brush. The slut was enjoying the pain so much that it as hard to stop at 30. I am in a rope wedgie right now.
Thank you for the punishment.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:54 AM   #7
punish_clit

Please give me more punishments.
I appreciate the PMs and will reply but I would like to take the punishments publicly and post a detailed report here. I want everyone to know what a dirty whore I am.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:56 AM   #8
Mastee

Hi hi!

Tie yourself up with rope and put ducktape on your thighs And around your pussy. Attach the cloths pegs onto your nipples and clit and pussy lips. Leave them on for a bit them wrap the pegs and tape off. Smack your ass legs pussy and tits with the paddle hard. Then insert the bottles into your pussy and use the brush to run your pussy hard with it

27 F.
I dont have toys, only household items like duct tape, rope, clothespin, hair brush, wooden paddle, some small bottles of lotion which i love to insert I can insert 3 at a time, a round hairbrush.

Hard limits:
Mastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 11:26 AM   #9
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastee View Post
Hi hi!

Tie yourself up with rope and put ducktape on your thighs And around your pussy. Attach the cloths pegs onto your nipples and clit and pussy lips. Leave them on for a bit them wrap the pegs and tape off. Smack your ass legs pussy and tits with the paddle hard. Then insert the bottles into your pussy and use the brush to run your pussy hard with it

27 F.

Hard limits:
Sir, I got some other same tasks as PM.
I combined them and here is a detailed report.

I got some toothpaste on a brush and kept it on the bed, duct taped myself and got on my knees, bended and placed my boobs on the bed. I put one clothespin on each nipple and started the timer(i needed it for the brushing task). I Spread my legs a bit more so I can push my ass out, folded one hand and kept it on my back, spanked myself with one hand, alternative on each cheek. every time harder then the last I enjoyed every one of it. I checked the timer it was 55 secs.
Then I sat on the edge of the bed and laid on my back, with my legs in the air and well spread I started brushing my pussy, the toothpaste was cold at first but started to burn after few seconds, I brushed it with strokes in ever direction possible. I started with keeping my brush vertical and moving up and down, then I moved left-right, held the brush horizontal and moved up,down,left right, diagonal, circular. I pressed it really hard sometimes, brushed my whole pussy, eac side of the clit, hood of it gently as well as hard. because I was so wet, it created a lot of lather. It ws burning but still I was feeling good. I stoped when I was about to cum, as I didnt know if I was allowed to.
Checked the time it was 6:18 minutes.
I didnt wash myself, and now I can feel what those hard strokes of toothbrush has done, its burning but my pussy is so wet and dripping.
Old 05-20-2015, 12:47 PM   #10
Mastee

Default another

Put something around your neck and tie it to something immovable. Bounce up and down on a dildo on the floor either hole. As you go down the rope should pull and choke yourself slightly. And as you go up the rope releases. (very important)

J
Mastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 01:12 PM   #11
punish_clit

Thank you sir, I took the rope and tied to the door knob.
I didnt have dildo, So i used a cylindrical conditioner bottle and put a lots of lube on it.
I sat on it, it was really hard and cold it was very difficult to take in inside but I did take it inside and chocked my self a bit. But when I tried to get up my hungry cunt grabbed it and it so I had to pull it out with my hands. Then I placed it on the floor, held it with my hands and humped on it. Coz I was holding with my hands,I couldnt choke myself like u wanted but I did feel like a little bitch on the leash humping a big fat dildo.
Old 05-20-2015, 02:37 PM   #12
azizjaiem
Baby Member

Default another

Put toothpaste on the wooden paddle and spank your pussy 15 times then cover something like the hand of the hair brush with toothpaste and insert it in your clit it should get a bit filled with it for the next part: use much as possible of clothes peg to hold your clit lips together find something to make the peg press harder or else press with your hands on it you can cover your ass with some paste and snank ,wait for 5min then take them off it should leave a red mark if not repeat with more time.
a red ass and some red pussy marks should something good
azizjaiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 03:57 AM   #13
xakr

Quote:
Originally Posted by punish_clit View Post
27 F.

Hard limits:
Put the clothespin right on your clit, insert something big in your pussy, then do 15 wedgies. After that remove the pin and spank your pussy 22x very, very hard...

Write short report there, and PM one longer to me.
xakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 03:48 PM   #14
thebestmaster

you will become mine forever and be my slave cunt
thebestmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 08:50 AM   #15
punish_clit

Quote:
Originally Posted by xakr View Post
Put the clothespin right on your clit, insert something big in your pussy, then do 15 wedgies. After that remove the pin and spank your pussy 22x very, very hard...

Write short report there, and PM one longer to me.

Thank you for the punishment sir, my worthless pussy needed it. I put 4 clothespin on my pussy lips, 2 on each. then 1 on my big clit. I did wedgies which hurt my clit a lot. After removing the clothespin my cunt was so much in pain and was burning, then I spanked my pussy hard 22 times, I also spread my pussy lips and spanked my clit 10 times.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, punishment, pussy pain, pussy punishment