Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2024, 10:22 AM   #1
Wdgieman

Male 31/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

31/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hello everyone,

I’m a 29 years old slave. I had some experience in the past as a slave specially short term, but I’m now looking for someone who would like to control me on a regular basis long term.

I love being humiliated and controlled. I love having to follow rules involving whatever you may want to control, and I love being made fun of.
I love the idea of being texted randomly during the day even just to make me do something simple or silly, just because you wanted me to.

My main likes are underwear, wedgies, humiliation, rules, edging, orgasm denial, spanking, degradation. I’m open to almost anything that’s not in my limits, anyway.

My main limits are scat, illegal and social suicide, piss drinking.

I also love the idea of being controlled by someone much younger than me (obviously 18+) or very much older than me. And I like the idea of being controlled by someone who usually leans more on the sub/slave side, because this makes me feel even more humiliated.
Anyway feel free to contact me even if you don’t fit in those categories.
Pm me if you could be interested and let’s chat more, on kik, telegram or Snapchat.
Wdgieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk