Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-23-2014, 12:20 PM   #1
Sammybear717

Default New "gal" here

physically male, mentally female (SFW pics on my profile as soon as mod gods deem it appropriate) and im told I make a convincing gal!

looking for some fun (just online dares or truths) to follow and possibly enjoy.
In florida so you can imagine what the weather is like

basic limitations: nothing involving me being caught by people (live in hillbilly territory) and nothing getting me in trouble with my gf (not as openminded as I am) and as for work, (work as a cartpusher outside all day) so no guarentees on work-dares, maybe yes, but most likely no.

as for a list of things I like/willing to do/ect
(you do not need to sign up to view! It's literally just fetish words on a screen and a avi pic that's not explicit!)
f-list.net/c/sammy9100
If you don't know what something is, hover your mouse over it for a summary.
I'll try to check as often as I can! hope to hear from y'all soon!

oh! almost forgot, if someone could point me in the right direction for posting a introduction thread, that'd be awesome!

Would like to clarify since I have been asked by multiple people that I do not have a feminine shape before doing "prep work" so to speak, basically, other than my rear end being rather hairless, having a slight chest and having a slight curve on my hips, I look like a male unfortunately :/

Last edited by Sammybear717; 03-23-2014 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Additional info
Sammybear717 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cross dresser, introduction, looking for dares