Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-03-2023, 03:36 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Have you ever gone streaking? if so why and where?

I'd love to hear any stories anyone has to share even if you weren't the one doing it

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 05:01 AM   #2
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
I'd love to hear any stories anyone has to share even if you weren't the one doing it
I don't know if this counts as streaking, but I've run from the shore of a riverside into the water naked, then back out onto land to dry off and re-dress.

Sub to Number 20

This very horny slut has not had an orgasm since April 5th

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Add dares for me to complete here

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 03:52 AM   #3
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
I don't know if this counts as streaking, but I've run from the shore of a riverside into the water naked, then back out onto land to dry off and re-dress.
It's running naked so yes it does count

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 09-04-2023, 05:17 AM   #4
NudeDude61

I’m of an age where I was going through puberty when streaking became the fad back in 1974. My first experience (other than TV news reports) was a girl my age two door down. I didn’t see it, but the neighborhood gossip wa that she had streaked from her front door, down to the street, around her mailbox, and back to her house - and into her mother! Neighborhood rumor was that her dad blistered her sss and she was grounded for the entire summer. How much is true, I don’t know. But whatever happened sh was grounded for the summer.

I couldn’t get the story out of my mind. A few weeks later my family was asleep and I snuck to the front door, unzipped, cracked open the door and stuck my dick out. The naughtiness was euphoric. I listened for any cars (It was about 730am on a weekday and I lived on the main subdivision street). Hearing none, I ran out the door along the front of the house to our driveway and back with my duck exposed. It wasn’t enough. I again listened for a car and made the run with my pants lowered to my knees - more of a waddle than a run with my pants interfering with my gait. I got back and knew I had to emulate the neighbor girl. I stripped off totally and made the run completely nude.

But in my sexual high, I had forgotten to listen for traffic. I was just turning around for the return leg and some guy on his way ti work turned the corner. I had no cover, other than my hands. In my panic I froze and stared wide-eyed at my discovers, who had stopped, rolled down his window, and was staring at me.

I was a dead man. Would he start screaming? Honk his horn? Park and ring my doorbell to turn me in to my mother? He just stared for what seemed like an eternity and slowly drove on while I ran back to cover and back into bed.

That evening, I was sure he was going ti stop on the way home from work and tell my parents they needed ti punish their pervert. My dad swung a mean belt and the thought was making me sick to my stomach. But nothing ever came if it except a lifelong addiction.

Lifelong? Well 49 years later I was again naked in my front yard last week, albeit at night. You can see the proof on exposedpassion.com. Search for “Frint yard fun”
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 07:20 AM   #5
Thotslut

I have streaked through a neighbourhood once after a house party. First we ran along the street and then on the way back we ran through the backyards of the houses. I did it because i was drunk. It was 4 am so i doubt anyone saw me.

Likes: Anal, deepthroat, semi-public/risky, bondage/handcuffs, humiliation, bodywriting, wax play, Name calling,

dislikes: Nipple clamps, ice play, bruising, tease and denial, icy hot.

Limits: scat, piss, life ruining,

Feel free to send me dares, but be warned you might get one in return
Thotslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thotslut for this post:
Old 09-14-2023, 01:28 PM   #6
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thotslut View Post
I have streaked through a neighbourhood once after a house party. First we ran along the street and then on the way back we ran through the backyards of the houses. I did it because i was drunk. It was 4 am so i doubt anyone saw me.
Sounds like my kind of party

My Real Experiences

Old 09-15-2023, 10:50 AM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Many times. The best was probably when I stripped in a park near campus and decided to run through the large parking lot naked to my car. Fairly late...around 11pm. Ot was around 50 yards. Barefoot as well.

Jumped out from behind the trees and was a nit in the open before I could get in a row of card.

Was almost out of this half lit open area when I see a van pull in and stop. Side door slides open.

"Yeah, he's naked!"

Surprised, embarassed, excited...I feel stupid from the top of my head to my bare toes. Torn between two desires...I turn amd give them a totally humiliating full frontal, dripping, soft cock. Flash. A camera goes off.

Whistles and cheers as I get to my car and fumble with the door. I am humiliated, embarassed, covering myself in the cat with my hands as if they could still see. And totally turned on.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 11:00 AM   #8
NewAndNervous

In junior high my friends and I enjoyed dare games that resulted in someone getting embarrassed or suffering (mild) pain. One night, during a sleepover, we played Jenga. The first to lose 3 times had to do a dare. That ended up being me. I had to remove all my clothes and run to the end of the block and back. It was a little after 1:00 in the morning and the total distance was probably less than a quarter mile. I was fortunate to not be seen.

Advertisements
Kink Talk