Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-01-2024, 09:15 PM   #1
No1508

Default Dares (request)

Hello again! Different thread for this one because I am taking a slightly different approach. I will be accepting dares until I post in this thread to say otherwise. You can dare me to do anything that isn't in my limits (can be found at the bottom of this post). However this time, I will not just be accepting dares from GetDare. I will also be accepting dares from apps like Kik and Telegram (ask me for user).

I have the following toys:
Chastity cage
3 different sized butt plugs
A dildo

I am still defining my likes and dislikes, hopefully you guys can help with that.

I will accept dares through GetDare pm, Kik, Telegram or any other app you suggest within reason.

When you message me you can ask me for context relating to my surroundings so you have something to base your dares on. If I am no longer to do a dare because of a change in context, you can give me a punishment if you want. Additionally, if I fail to complete a dare to your satisfaction, you can also give me a punishment and/or make me redo the dare. (note, punishments must still comply with limits)

Pictures and videos that feature any part of my body are a limit. If you want picture or video proof, you can ask for it but it must not feature my body. Alternatively you can ask for a report. Reports will only be given to those who specifically ask for it.

You can ask me questions about my surroundings, myself, and what I am wearing. However if I deem the question too revealing, I may choose not to answer it or I may omit some details. You can also ask me questions not listed above but the same rule applies.

Limits:
Photos (that feature my body)
Videos (That feature my body)
Anything messy or involving bodily fluids (not including cum)
Extreme pain (light and moderate pain may be accepted)

Note: outdoor/public is not a limit, but there are lines I will not cross.

I will reply to every message on this thread or in my PM's. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to reading your submissions!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, kik, messanger, public, request