Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2024, 04:18 PM   #31
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

ROLL = 3 AND 6

3. Binder clips (5-10 minutes) ... Rotate 90 degrees.

EVEN = Maximum Damage!
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 02-06-2024, 09:54 AM   #32
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

New rolls for the day:

First was:

4 and 4

Second was:

2 and 6
Old 02-06-2024, 12:18 PM   #33
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Happy titty Tuesday tormentors and observers!!
I started my day by stretching my nipples for a total of 15 minutes. First timer was set for 5 minutes and it was a shock to the system to start with the stretchers. My nipples are still quite sore and for first thing in the morning, this woke me up very quickly. I then took them off and took a few minute break. I placed them back on and set a 10 minute timer. This was quite intense and painful. My nipples have not been stretched this much, literally ever...
Being pinched and pulled, these nipples are being thoroughly mutilated... Ugh

I've just placed the binder clips for 10 total minutes with a 90 degree rotation at minute 5.
I will also complete the remaining rolls as well this afternoon and report back.

Anyone want to torture me more?? you guys are taking it easy on me. So far...
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 01:10 PM   #34
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

ROLL = 4 and 5.

4. Hands free pump (10-15 minutes) No lube.

ODD = Low Suffrage
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 02-06-2024, 01:31 PM   #35
flon2
Distinguished Member

2 / 6

Suction cups on max
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to flon2 for this post:
Old 02-06-2024, 02:00 PM   #36
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
Anyone want to torture me more?? you guys are taking it easy on me. So far...
Feel free to change your daily limit from 2 rolls to 5 if you need more lol
Old 02-06-2024, 02:03 PM   #37
flon2
Distinguished Member

Rolled 6/1

Ten spanks. Use the charging cord
The following user says Thank You to flon2 for this post:
Old 02-07-2024, 08:14 AM   #38
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

I didn't get a chance to finish my report from yesterday, so here you go

I placed the binder clips on with a timer for 5 minutes and then took them off and placed them again immediately at 90 degrees. This is quite the intense pain having my nipples squished from all angles. The second 5 minutes was really really intensely painful. Taking them off at the end of the 10 minutes was much worse. Feeling my nipples pulsating and throbbing with all the blood rushing back in.... Oof
I then placed the breast pump on and enjoyed, for the most part, the few minutes of pleasure. I love the breast pump as it is much more relaxing and gentle feeling than anything else on the list. When the time was up, I placed the smallest suction cup on my nipples with 4 excruciating pumps. There is nowhere for the nipple to go with 4 pumps and it pulls in so much titty meat because basically all of the air has been pulled out of the cup. After the clips then to pumping this much... *Coughs quite painful. After the 5 minutes, I had very fluffy and really sensitive nipples. Just needed someone to suck on them

I see you guys have been rolling away for me to torture my poor nipples even more... Hehehehehehe
Thank you very much tormentors. I will gladly get to the rolls from yesterday and report back as well.

As for MrSpanker, I don't know if that's wise lol
If I up that number, then everybody will want to keep it so high I may never be able to catch up. I'll think on it
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Old 02-07-2024, 08:39 AM   #39
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

1ST ROLL: 6 and 6

I am using my double 6s as a wildcard and will select what I want you to do from your list. Of course you know I'm going for the nipple stretchers at maimum damage. So ......

5. Nipple stretcher (15 minutes)

12 = maximum damage

2ND ROLL: 5 and 1

5. Nipple stretcher (5-10 minutes)

ODD = Lowest Suffrage.

As a reward for being a good girl on your thread, I will also allow you to have an orgasm IF you can get 3 others to also give permission. So I want to see some begging. Have fun!
Old 02-07-2024, 09:44 AM   #40
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Some new rolls for a new day

First I got 2 and 2

Then I got 3 and 2
Old 02-07-2024, 09:51 AM   #41
flon2
Distinguished Member

I rolled a 4/2.

Hands free pump for 15 minutes. No lube.
Old 02-07-2024, 03:45 PM   #42
flon2
Distinguished Member

I rolled 6/2

20 spanks with the large paddle.
Old 02-07-2024, 05:21 PM   #43
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@Frosty you got super lucky with that roll... hehehehe

As master roller, do you have instructions for a 12 minute task or overnight damage??

Go easy on me.... PLEASE!!!!! *kisses
The following user says Thank You to Painmeplease for this post:
Old 02-07-2024, 05:36 PM   #44
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

I had several rolls to catch up on today. You guys were rolling your devious hearts out hehehehe

I started out with the breast pump for 10 minutes with NO lube as indicated. This was a good and painful warm up which each pull on the nipple I could feel it continue to stretch into the flask of the pump, but also not so bad because I enjoy the pump quite a bit. My nipples are starting to stay sore between torture rolls. I bet before long they will be sore ALL the time if the tormentors keep up the momentum. I then placed the suction cups, this time I used size 3. These encompass quite a bit more of the tit than just the nipple. That does not mean it is easier than the nipple only cups. The larger cups pull the nipple much farther into the cup especially when someone indicates highest suffrage of 4 pumps. I lasted the 5 minutes and took off the cups from my swollen, fluffy nipples and areolas. I then grabbed the charger cord and administered 10 spanks to each nipple. The cord is really stingy, and quite unenjoyable. I then got to @Frosty's maximum damage roll of 12. The STRETCHERS..... Eeeekkkkkkkk He is too mean *coughs I mean nice
I placed the stretchers on my fluffy nipples and stretched them far away from my body. I genuinely didn't know if I was going to make it the full 15 minutes. With every breath, I could feel them being pulled so much. These stretchers are my nemesis and I will conquer them one day. Today, I literally had tears in my eyes as I watched the clock count down the 15 minutes. I was really close to tapping out on this roll. But then again, I suppose that is what maximum damage means, so thank you Frosty for being so mean to my nipples. They deserve everything coming their way.
Being that the next roll is the stretchers again, I have to take a break and let me nipples rest for a bit. I will complete the remaining rolls before bed.

Remaining Rolls
Stretcher 5 minutes
Suction cups 5 minutes (4 pumps indicated)
Binder clips 10 minutes
Breast pump 15 minutes (No lube indicated)
20 spanks (Large paddle indicated)
The following user says Thank You to Painmeplease for this post:
Old 02-08-2024, 12:06 PM   #45
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

1st ROLL = 6 and 4

6. Spanks (15-20)

EVEN = highest suffrage

2nd ROLL = 5 and 6

5. Nipple stretcher (5-10 minutes)

EVEN = highest suffrage