Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2022, 09:53 AM   #1
quinn.

Post shower, 18f! (new)

hi getdare!
I'm new here, ive been lurking for a couple months though.

i thought I'd start off by posting something simple since I'm about to enter the shower. if i get enough good replies, i might continue this into my other showers!

all the info you need to know is in my signature, and keep in mind i still live with my family so i can't be loud.

likes: forced orgasms, pain, guided masturbation, hypnosis, degradation, hidden public.

dislikes/punishments: edging, piss holding, toothpaste

limits: pictures/videos, friends and family, anal, permanent things, illegal, scat, blood, etc.

I DONT HAVE TOYS!! i can use household items though.
not looking for a master/mistress.

Last edited by quinn.; 08-17-2022 at 11:39 AM. Reason: typo
quinn. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 11:23 AM   #2
Yeanke88

Lets start of with stripping naked at your room and only wearing a towel to walk towards the. The same for when you are finished.

When in the shower, you will start of washing your hair. While rincing your hair with 1 hand, you will massage your boobs to get started. After your hair is done, you will take the showerhead and put it on the strongest waterbeam. You will torture your clit with it for about 5 minutes. Move the showzrhead in circles on and around your clit. Try not to cum.

Now it's time to wash your body. Take a washcloth and start at the top, pay extra attention to your boobs. At the end you will was your pussy. You will pay extra attention to your clit, push your lips open a bit and rub your clit properly with the washcloth.
While you are rinsing down the soap, do another session with the head of 5 minutes to clean your clit properly. This time you can orgasm.

When done dry yourself and walk back to your room. If you can/dare do it buttnaked, otherwise with a towel.

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 12:16 PM   #3
quinn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeanke88 View Post
Lets start of with stripping naked at your room and only wearing a towel to walk towards the. The same for when you are finished.

When in the shower, you will start of washing your hair. While rincing your hair with 1 hand, you will massage your boobs to get started. After your hair is done, you will take the showerhead and put it on the strongest waterbeam. You will torture your clit with it for about 5 minutes. Move the showzrhead in circles on and around your clit. Try not to cum.

Now it's time to wash your body. Take a washcloth and start at the top, pay extra attention to your boobs. At the end you will was your pussy. You will pay extra attention to your clit, push your lips open a bit and rub your clit properly with the washcloth.
While you are rinsing down the soap, do another session with the head of 5 minutes to clean your clit properly. This time you can orgasm.

When done dry yourself and walk back to your room. If you can/dare do it buttnaked, otherwise with a towel.
Hello! i just did this, here's my report.

first i stripped and covered myself in a towel.
i went to the bathroom and was already turned on by now, got in the shower and started washing my hair. i massaged my boobs with my left hand and played with my nipples which got me even more horny.
then i turned the water up to the highest setting like you requested and aimed the water at my clit. it felt amazing, especially when i moved the shower head in circles and i almost came, but i managed to hold out and not cum.
then i picked up my washcloth and cleaned my body, focusing on my boobs before i moved down. my washcloth is pretty rough, so it hurt my clit when i rubbed it.
After i was done, i turned the pressure back up and rinsed off. I had an amazing orgasm at the end, thank you so much for this task. I will be doing it again!

likes: forced orgasms, pain, guided masturbation, hypnosis, degradation, hidden public.

limits: pictures/videos, friends and family, anal, permanent things, illegal, scat, blood, etc.

The following user says Thank You to quinn. for this post:
Old 08-18-2022, 12:23 PM   #4
quinn.

bumping this thread! i got a few tasks in dms which were great, i'd love to get more either here or in dms.

Old 08-18-2022, 01:33 PM   #5
Yeanke88

You prefer shower tasks, or for another occasion?

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Old 08-18-2022, 01:48 PM   #6
quinn.

Quote:
You prefer shower tasks, or for another occasion?
both are good, im thinking tomorrow i might make another thread for regular tasks. but i enjoyed yours, feel free to post whatever you think would be best!

Old 08-18-2022, 03:11 PM   #7
Yeanke88

Lets see for another shower related. And then I will already think for some general for tomorow.

Make sure to prepare everything in the bathroom before you start. Take a washcloth, a towel, something to spank and something you can find that you feel comfortable to insert and fuck yourself with. Also you will trow a dice and remember the number as X.

Okay, this time we will start in the bathroom. Strip naked, fold your clothes and put them to.the side.
Lets start of with some nice spanks to get you warmed up. You will do X slaps on your right ass cheek, then X on your right boob, X on left boob, X on left ass cheek. Now finish with X pussy slaps. Make sure to gently rub those spots after every X spanks, and pay a bit extra attention to your pussy. When gently rubjing tour boobs make sure to pinch those nipples.

Once you are done, turn on the water and go under the shower. We will start again with your hair. But now, when you are done, you will take your homemade dildo, put it on the shower floor, go sit above it on your knees, take you spanker and slowly slide ovr your dildo. Now slowly start to fuck it. Start slow and go a bit faster after a while. You will ride it for 5 whole mikutes. Every minute, and when you feel you get close to orgasm, you will slap you clit 5 times. While busy you will also slap your boobs 15 times in total.

Now get up, take your washcloth and start to wash your body. When you washed everything, put the water colder to rinse yourself (if that isn't a limit ofcourse). Make sure to have enough water running over your boobs (pull those erected nipples).and to cool down your clit.

Now you are all clean we have to make sure you keep having some slutty fragrance. Grab your homemade dildo again and take the showerhead. You will ride your dildo for 10 minutes straight going from a slow start to full pace in 5 mikutes and the last 5 you keep going as fast as you can. Now, while you do that, have your showerhead on max and water nice cold. You will keep on stimulating your clit with the showerhead. You can orgasm, even multiple if you like, but you will continue the full 10 minutes.

When done fry yourself and enjoy the rest of your day.

Dominant

Old 08-18-2022, 03:32 PM   #8
lololo72
Distinguished Member

nice to see jere some as ypu
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 04:51 PM   #9
Daregurl42

Start by stripping down to just your bra and panties and rub yourself to edge through the panties. Now that you're all 'dirty', time for that shower.

Set a timer for 5 minutes, strip, and get in (bring something in you can insert into your pussy as well). You'll have until the timer goes off to pleasure yourself - fuck your pussy hard with the item you brought in, and be sure to give that clit some attention too with the shower head. Once your timer goes off, stuff your pussy with the item and clean yourself under cold water. Anytime the item in your pussy falls out, deliver 5 sharp pussy spanks before reinsterting it.

When you're done washing, return the water to a comfortable temperature, switch the object from your pussy to your mouth, lay down with legs open so the shower stream hits your pussy. Orgasm like this, bonus points for no hands

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 02:54 AM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinn. View Post
hi getdare!
I'm new here, ive been lurking for a couple months though.

i thought I'd start off by posting something simple since I'm about to enter the shower. if i get enough good replies, i might continue this into my other showers!

all the info you need to know is in my signature, and keep in mind i still live with my family so i can't be loud.
Leave the door unlocked and be in there at least 20 minutes.
Old 08-19-2022, 02:50 PM   #11
quinn.

Lightbulb

Quote:
Lets see for another shower related. And then I will already think for some general for tomorow.

Make sure to prepare everything in the bathroom before you start. Take a washcloth, a towel, something to spank and something you can find that you feel comfortable to insert and fuck yourself with. Also you will trow a dice and remember the number as X.

Okay, this time we will start in the bathroom. Strip naked, fold your clothes and put them to.the side.
Lets start of with some nice spanks to get you warmed up. You will do X slaps on your right ass cheek, then X on your right boob, X on left boob, X on left ass cheek. Now finish with X pussy slaps. Make sure to gently rub those spots after every X spanks, and pay a bit extra attention to your pussy. When gently rubjing tour boobs make sure to pinch those nipples.

Once you are done, turn on the water and go under the shower. We will start again with your hair. But now, when you are done, you will take your homemade dildo, put it on the shower floor, go sit above it on your knees, take you spanker and slowly slide ovr your dildo. Now slowly start to fuck it. Start slow and go a bit faster after a while. You will ride it for 5 whole mikutes. Every minute, and when you feel you get close to orgasm, you will slap you clit 5 times. While busy you will also slap your boobs 15 times in total.

Now get up, take your washcloth and start to wash your body. When you washed everything, put the water colder to rinse yourself (if that isn't a limit ofcourse). Make sure to have enough water running over your boobs (pull those erected nipples).and to cool down your clit.

Now you are all clean we have to make sure you keep having some slutty fragrance. Grab your homemade dildo again and take the showerhead. You will ride your dildo for 10 minutes straight going from a slow start to full pace in 5 mikutes and the last 5 you keep going as fast as you can. Now, while you do that, have your showerhead on max and water nice cold. You will keep on stimulating your clit with the showerhead. You can orgasm, even multiple if you like, but you will continue the full 10 minutes.

When done fry yourself and enjoy the rest of your day.
i just did this.
i chose a belt as my spanking implement and an empty deodorant can as something to insert. i rolled my die and got a 4, so i spanked each part you specified 4 times. the pussy spanks were especially painful.
next i got in the shower and washed my hair, then placed the can down, got on my knees and just then realised it was too big for me. i couldn't get in in as much as i tried- i guess I'm too tight right now. i ended up using a bottle of lube instead.
i set a timer for 5 minutes and started to ride it. i only got close to an orgasm one time and had to spank my clit 5 times, and after the spanks to my breasts i was really sore.
I then washed myself and set the water to a colder temperature. i started to ride the bottle and had my first orgasm around 4 minutes in and the rest of the 10 minutes was hell. i had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning as i forced myself to continue. the second orgasm was around 6 minutes in, the third was maybe 7½ minutes in and after that i lost track. i was so close to screaming the whole time, after i was done i had to sit there and recover for another 5 minutes.

thank you for this task, i think I'm still recovering.

Old 08-20-2022, 12:53 AM   #12
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Try this:

Start with the temperature warm and wash your hair and face. Use the shower jet to edge and get really close to an orgasm. Then turn the water as cold and powerful as it will go and rinse yourself all over (including hair and face) for 1 minute. Set the temperature back to warm and warm up. Shave wherever you normally do and then edge again with the shower. Then one more minute of cold as before. Make sure you spray all over, including armpits. Warm up again then switch off the water. Use your washcloth to thoroughly scrub your body, covering yourself in a thick layer of lather neck to toe. Scrub your nipples and pussy too. You might need to wet it more for enough lather. Now run your hands all over yourself and pinch your nipples. Don’t touch your pussy until you have felt every other part of yourself. Then you can use your fingers to give yourself an orgasm. BUT the moment you climax you must rinse all the soap off with cold water. Once you are properly rinsed dry off, finishing your shower cold.

Another one for early morning: sleep naked and play with yourself when you wake until you are really close. Then go straight to the bathroom and take a 3 minute cold shower.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
shower, shower dare