Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2022, 08:59 PM   #16
CuriousOlderMale

if you'd get off fucking up my sleep tonight, and possibly make me hold positions of skype, KIK me now to discuss. i'm in desperate need to be controlled.

It's 3pm now, so wake me in 11 to 15 hours from now.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
CuriousOlderMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 10:49 AM   #17
Torturedsluttytitty

This Slut is interested in giving full control of its sleep..please make it regret of its decision..
Kik- tittyslutt
Torturedsluttytitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 03:53 AM   #18
CuriousOlderMale

It's Australian eastern time, so it's 9.51pm now. I'm going to sleep because I'm very tired. If you like the idea of fucking with my sleep, wait an hour or two so that I'm in a deep sleep then kik me. Make me take a photo of your choosing before i can get more sleep. Have fun.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
Old 12-28-2022, 10:44 AM   #19
CuriousOlderMale

It's still sleep time here. Make me go outside naked and take a naked photo that includes my watch face, so you know it's not an old pic.

Old 01-01-2023, 09:38 PM   #20
CuriousOlderMale

Probably looking for someone who lives in a different time zone than eastern Australia. Maybe the USA or Europe, so you can wake me and possible make me take humiliating pics when I should be sleeping. it will be your normal daytime, so you can go about your day, knowing that you're messing with my night. KIK me if you're interested.

Old 01-02-2023, 12:45 AM   #21
CuriousOlderMale

Bumping this one up for those where it's morning right now.

Old 04-07-2023, 05:15 AM   #22
CuriousOlderMale

Would you like to mess with my sleep tonight? It's 10.15pm here now and ill be fast asleep in two or three hours. Kik me to wake just to say, 'wake up' or demand a picture. Do this as often as you like. My kik below.

Old 04-07-2023, 06:38 AM   #23
CuriousOlderMale

Sleepy time. I dare you to mess up my sleep.

Old 04-08-2023, 01:26 AM   #24
CuriousOlderMale

I tried this last night with no response. It's nearly 6.30pm here, so if it's morning your time, this may be fun.

Sometimes I crave having basic functions, such as sleep controlled by another. I imagine being woken from a deep sleep with the kik message sound and having to send a picture, whether it's just a random picture of the ceiling or one of a body part. If you're interested, you may want to chat first, or you my just want to surprise me at sometime after midnight.

Old 04-08-2023, 06:03 AM   #25
CuriousOlderMale

I'm heading to bed now. It's 11pm. 3am is when I'm always very fast asleep and the jolt of being women really hits hard. Anytime or times are good though as it stops me controlling my own rest.

Old 04-09-2023, 12:52 AM   #26
CuriousOlderMale

After an amazing night of having my sleep messed up, I'm craving it again. Please Kik me if you'd like to have control.

Old 04-16-2023, 09:56 PM   #27
CuriousOlderMale

I'm looking for someone who might like to take control of my sleep tonight. it's around 3pm here, so if it's morning (esp. early morning) where you are, you can wake me when I'm trying to sleep and you're still having a regular day. Please Kik me if you'd like to discuss what you'd make me do each time you wake me.

Old 07-06-2023, 05:23 AM   #28
CuriousOlderMale

It's my bed time - nearly 10.30pm in Australia. I ill attempt to sllep for the next 9 hours. If you'd get off by waking me randomly during the night and possibly wanting a picture of my penis or nipples, Kik me in a few hours. If I don't respond, you can write on my wall.

Old 07-06-2023, 06:41 AM   #29
CuriousOlderMale

Bumping up my last post. please read and take action.

Old 08-20-2023, 10:57 PM   #30
CuriousOlderMale

I'll be going to be in 9 hours from now (midnight here). Looking for someone who wants to wake me a number of times. What you do when you wake me will be up to you, within my limits. If you wish, you can have access to a security cam in my room to supervise. Pls KIK me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk