Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-07-2018, 09:17 PM   #1
SLPrince

Default AMA 20 Little Subby Boy

Hello all! This is a new account, so for all purposes, i've been on GD since 2016!

I'm a little (as in ageplay) and a sub by nature. Some of my kinks include CGL/DDLG (caregiver/little, daddy dom little girl), wedgies, spanking, omorashi (bladder control), and admittedly a bit of a private exhibition.

I'm happy to answer any and all questions as long as they don't involve me exposing any personal identification information!

Sammy~

Kik: sweetestlittleprince

Spanking, Wedgies, Undergarment control, Teasing, Bladder holding, Edging, Private Humiliation, Semi-public embarrassment

Limits:

Long-term Denial, Heavy spanking (leaves marks), Public, Family, Face
SLPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 03:15 PM   #2
FrenziedHazel

Hiya,

You have a bunch of ageplay related kinks. How old were you realised they were your thing? Can you recall any events that might have been formative in relation to them?
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 10:13 PM   #3
SLPrince

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenziedHazel View Post
Hiya,

You have a bunch of ageplay related kinks. How old were you realised they were your thing? Can you recall any events that might have been formative in relation to them?
I first started to figure out I was into ageplay around November 2016, but didn't fully realize I was a little until March 2017, I was 19 at the time. I attribute my little-ness mostly to the fact that I had a rough childhood - rare blood disorder led to me needing to grow up a lot faster and sooner than most children, so I feel like me being a little is me wanting to get my childhood back. It is a major stress relief for me to just not have a care in the world and let someone else take control of things for me and has more or less become a major part of my identity.

Thank you for your question!
Sammy~

Spanking, Wedgies, Undergarment control, Teasing, Bladder holding, Edging, Private Humiliation, Semi-public embarrassment

Limits:

Old 10-14-2018, 01:39 PM   #4
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

How big is your penis when flaccid? How big is your penis when erect? Are you circumcised? Do you keep your pubes natural, trimmed or smooth?

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:01 PM   #5
SLPrince

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
How big is your penis when flaccid? How big is your penis when erect? Are you circumcised? Do you keep your pubes natural, trimmed or smooth?
Tbh I've never measured it flaccid... If I had to guess i'd say around 3.5"-4"? Errect is about 6.5". Yes I am circumcised. I try to keep them trimmed, but I don't do it that often so it's always somewhere between natural and trimmed.

Thank you for your questions!
~Sammy

Limits:

Old 10-17-2018, 07:42 AM   #6
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

wow, such a small boy with a big penis. lol. well average. was expecting it to be proportionate with your size.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 04:43 PM   #7
SLPrince

Haha yea that's the one part of me that's definitely larger than average, not that i'm complaining

Sammy

Limits:

Old 10-28-2018, 03:50 PM   #8
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Why did you join gd?

What's your favourite thing about this site?

What's your least favourite thing about this site?

If you had to give up one of your kinks forever, which would you choose?

If you could only have one single kink forever, which would you choose?

How are your kinks different now to when you first discovered them?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 04:40 PM   #9
SLPrince

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
Why did you join gd?

What's your favourite thing about this site?

What's your least favourite thing about this site?

If you had to give up one of your kinks forever, which would you choose?

If you could only have one single kink forever, which would you choose?

How are your kinks different now to when you first discovered them?
I joined GetDare originally because I was led here by wedgiehaven.com (which is now defunct) and I was looking for a more active and expansive dare site.

My favorite thing about this site is seeing all the different types of people and kinks that are around. I know quite a bit more than most people i'd say, but definitely way less than most of the people here, so i'm always eager to learn!

My least favorite thing about this site is that there are unfortunately a lot of people who ask for dares and then disappear... I feel like if you're going to have people take time out of their days to do something for you, the least you can do is acknowledge them.

I would give up edging in a heartbeat :P While it can be fun, after a few times it's just incredibly frustrating lol

I would keep my ageplay kink as my only kink forever. I'm a little and it's become such a big part of my identity that I can't imagine losing it.

I'm honestly not too sure how to answer your question.. I haven't really had any kinks that have gone away since I became interested in them. I'd say tho my oldest kink is wedgies, and my newest kink is omorashi.

Thank you for your questions!
~Sammy

Limits:

Advertisements
Kink Talk