Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2016, 10:47 AM   #1
Doctor

Drink The Night I Met My Princess

As my train pulled into the station, I felt nervous. My first time alone outside my home country, and I’d had a long journey. The flight wasn’t too bad, but the endless butterflies had gotten the better of me. As the train came to a stop, I pulled my suitcase down from the shelf and headed to the door. You’d said to meet at the edge of the platform, at the rear of the train.

Darkness had fallen and a cold breeze greeted me as I stepped down from the train. I stopped a moment, inhaled a breath, and turned to find my bearings. The train immediately pulled away from the station; I’d been the only one to depart here, and the platform was silent. A few teens sat on a bench and an old man waved to his wife. And then, as I caught the reality of where I was, what was happening, I saw you.

We both began heading towards each other, slightly tentatively but with smiles bigger than the half-crescent moon that shone above.

“Hi,” we both said, in unison, excitedly, as we embraced with a hug.

I felt your head lean on my shoulder, and you whispered gently to me: “So happy you’re here!”

“Of course I’m here,” I retorted, laughing, catching my breath as you stood before me. “And you, my Princess, look incredible tonight.”

I could’ve sworn I saw your cheeks blush, but you insisted it was the cold air. We held hands, looked at one another, and headed through the barriers. A momentary silence as the reality set in, but then it’d been like we’d met many times before. Through town, all the way to our hotel, you showed me around and told me stories – and I definitely felt your hand slip down on to my bum at one point too.

The hotel towered above us, and seemed to loom over the rest of the world. My treat, we’d booked the highest floor, the VIP suite. The best view, a free bar, and complete luxury. It was what my Princess deserved, after all, and I enjoyed surprising you. Your face was priceless when the elevator kept ascending, you slowly coming to the realisation about which room I’d chosen for us.

“Only the best for you, Princess,” I said as we arrived at the top floor.

You were stunned into silence, so I took charge briefly, and I was the one leading you. I wheeled my case, on top of which was yours, and held your hand towards the white double doors. I dropped the handle and took a little step back, gesturing for you to lead the way inside.

You pushed the door open and I followed you in, locking the door behind us and standing our bags against the wall. Just like in the photos. It was pristine, and luxurious, and fit for a Princess. A bouquet of roses decorated the four-poster bed, along with champagne on ice and the cutest little teddy bear. Fairy lights outlined the mirror above the dressing table; a bowl of expensive chocolates on the bedside cabinet; and the most beautiful view over the world as we stepped out on to the balcony.

Finally, you broke your silence, giving way to pure excitement and a few tears rolled down your face. I took my finger and rolled it up your cheek, collecting it, precious, and then caressing your cheek.

“I love you, Princess,” I whispered, gently kissing your cheek. I took both your hands and turned you to face me, and then I knelt for you. “I love you with all my heart.”

You looked down at me and smiled, still amazed, unable to allow this to all sink in.

“I love you too, baby boy. You are amazing. You didn’t have to...”

“I wanted to. For us, for you.”

You lifted me back to my feet, wrapped your arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss. It was amazing. Better than that. My heart stopped for a moment. It was magical.

Reasserting yourself, you then barely hesitated as you pushed me back to my knees. Still on the balcony, as high as heaven with an angel before me, I just smiled as I looked up at you. You mouthed “stay there” to me as you proceeded to head back inside, shifting the curtain slightly so I couldn’t see what you were doing.

Moments later, I heard your footsteps again. “Close your eyes,” I heard you say, and naturally I obeyed. My eyes shut, my hands lay on my knees, my breaths slower and calmer. You continued, “take your shirt off.” And I once more obeyed, lifting my black shirt over my head and placing it on the ground beside me. I shivered slightly as the wind brushed over me, and regained my composure.

Suddenly, another chill. I felt a quick dab of freezing ice on my chest, and then another on each nipple as I gasped, making sure to keep my eyes tightly shut. I twitched at the mere thought of more ice, and heard your adorable giggling as you taunted me some more. I even flinched when you didn’t come anywhere near me with ice. The mixture of cold air and your playfulness kept me on edge for what felt like several minutes. Then, one last sudden gasp as you pressed the ice cube to my chin and slowly weaved it around my nipples and down my chest, before tugging open my trousers slightly and letting go. I felt it still melting, still freezing, as the water trickled down my leg.

“Good boy,” you said, cutely but with a hint of deviousness. “You may open your eyes. Now, I think I’m going to enjoy playing with you this week. A whole week of domination and servitude; a whole week of obeying my every command; a whole week of pleasing me.”

“Yes Princess, anything for you Princess,” I breathed, gazing into your eyes. I followed your hand gestures and got to my feet once more.

“Now, before we go back inside, hands on the balcony and arch your back for me.”

I was in position within seconds, my eyes straight ahead, looking to the stars. I felt your hands grip my trouser waistline and, bypassing the unzipping, you tugged them down to my knees, exposing me to everyone, but mainly to yourself, for the first time in person. I would never tire of your giggle as you crouched to get a better view of my red thong. I felt your hand tease over the lace slightly, and you twirled the string around your finger.

“Such a good boy. Have you worn this since you left your house to meet me?”

I nodded a yes, and whimpered slightly as your tongue smoothed over my cheeks.

“Good boy. Such a slutty boy. I bet they had a laugh when you went through the body scanner at the airport.”

“Yes Princess,” I said nervously, spreading my legs slightly.

“That’s right, spread them. And keep your back arched,” you demanded, slapping your cold hand against my ass. I thanked you verbally, and prepared myself for another. A second spank wasn’t forthcoming, however, as you once again retreated back inside the room. I kept as still as possible, knowing that you’d recognise even an inch if I moved. I sighed a little, taking in the views once more and just as I relaxed, I felt yet more ice slide across both my cheeks. Your hand guided the ice cubes, tracing every goosebump and making sure my ass was deliciously cool and wet. In the very corner of my eye, I caught sight of you sitting on the floor, legs crossed. I could be here a while, I thought ... and I was, as you began playing.

Your hand glided through my legs and over my balls, your finger dancing over the lace. My cock hardened; it was stiff, and poking out the top of my thong. You pulled the lace down over my cock, freeing it for the first time since I’d put them on many hours previously. And then ever so slowly, I felt the lace that had ridden up my hole for so long start to peel away as you lowered my panties to my ankles.

The wind had calmed, but my cock remained solid. I felt your nails dig in slightly around my crotch, and your other hand clasped my ass. It was ecstasy, so sensual and yet so humiliating, and oh so very right. Only half an hour or so had passed since we’d hugged on the platform edge, and here we were. My Princess having stripped me almost completely, my thoughts lost in a whirlwind of emotion and excitement, and my submission to you finally happening for real. No more webcams or Skype calls or messengers. This was real, and boy did you remind me so as you clawed my balls and tugged them backwards slightly, causing me to jolt and stand on my tiptoes.

As you played with me, I thanked you several times, and you acknowledged my manners with even more teasing, to the point where I felt I could explode at any given moment. You hadn’t even stroked me properly, and my cock was throbbing. I felt your finger run slowly up the shaft of my cock, stopping only to circle against the head before running back down to my balls. And I don’t think you gave in for half an hour, if not more. I’d died and gone to heaven. My eyes had rolled backwards out of love and pure excitement, and I was more desperate than ever. In my mind, over and over, “I love you Princess. Thank you Princess.”

And then a voice in my ear. Your voice, telling me to stand upright, stay facing out over the balcony, and to count slowly to sixty. Once I had counted down, I was instructed to completely remove my clothes and to stand by the end of the bed. I did as you asked, counting under my breath as my skin still reeled from your delicate touch moments earlier. A countdown which seemed never-ending, but which I couldn’t wait to end for being desperate to know what was to happen next. My mind clouded over with hundreds of ideas and thoughts.

When ‘zero’ came from my mouth, I stepped out of my socks, trousers and panties, leaving them with my shirt in a pile on the chair, and pulled back the curtain as I entered the room once more. The warmth hit me on my way in, and I walked to the bed. You lay there, wearing a fluffy sweater, leggings and the cutest tiara on your head. I put my arms to my side, bowed my head to you, and smiled as you smiled back.

“You’ve been such a good boy for me, sweetie, so I think you should get a treat,” you began, as you pulled your sweater over your head. “I’ve craved you for so long,” you continued, throwing the sweater at me (and I definitely caught you smirking at my throbbing cock), “and now you’re all mine.” Your arm behind your back, you unclipped your bra and my eyes widened as the cups fell away from your breasts.

I’d never seen your body before, only glimpses of your cleavage and your figure in sexy lingerie. Never bare like this. I stopped myself from drooling as I bit my lip, and looked up from your breasts and once more into your eyes.

“You are stunning, Princess.”

“Thank you, cutie. You’re not so bad yourself,” you giggled.

After some teasing – your boobs squishing in your hands, your fingers rolling over your nipples – you gestured for me to climb on to the bed and to crawl towards you. On my hands and knees, my face directly over your chest, I followed your eyes downwards.

“Show me how good you are with your tongue.”

Your hand pushed my head into your chest and for a moment I just froze, taking in your command and enjoying your gorgeous body, and then I slowly took my mouth to your left nipple. I traced my tongue around it, slowly, barely touching your skin, savouring you. I may never be allowed this honour ever again, I kept thinking to myself, hence my slow and sensual teasing of you. I clasped my lips around your hard nipple and sucked slightly, lifting and releasing as you let out your first tiny gasp. A sign of your enjoyment. As you had done earlier with your hand and the ice cube, I weaved my tongue across your chest and your stomach, and then back up to your other breast which you held in your hand. You began massaging yourself as the tip of my tongue hit the very tip of your nipple. Your whole body twitched and I looked up slightly. Your head was far back into the pillows, and I heard you whimper once more as I risked a gentle bite on your nipple. Your hand moved to my head, your fingers gliding through my hair as you gripped tightly and held me against your breasts.

And then, suddenly, something unexpected.

“Daddy,” you moaned, pushing your head further back into the pillows. I don’t think you realised, but I had. I drew tiny figure eights around your nipples once more before moving my head upwards.

Daddy?” I repeated, enough so that you’d hear me.

Your eyes stayed closed, your head unmoving, and your cheeks blushed a pale pink.

I repeated it once more, just to see your reaction. You simply smiled and turned your head away, but I caught you biting your lip.

“Yes,” you moaned. “I said Daddy.”

And that was the point at which we both realised this week together may be even more fun than we could’ve ever imagined...
Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk