Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-03-2017, 01:39 PM   #7786
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

Passenger lost

Loser must send 10 nude/humiliating pictures on their phone, computer, etc, to winner. Winner will roll a dice on rolz.org which applies to the following:

1)Winner will post any pictures they want to 5 sites of their choice. Winner will set a release condition for each site pictures are posted on. Links will be sent to the loser
2)Winner will post any pics on 3 tumblr's within 24 hours of receiving all the pics from loser, sending loser a link until. Pics stay up forever
3)Winner will post all pics in a kinktalk album. For every 3 comments, loser must send another pic to be uploaded. If it hits 30 comments all pics will be uploaded to 3 sites of winner's choice, for as long as winner chooses.
4)Instead of pictures, winner can request a video from loser and upload it to 2 streaming sites.
5) All of the above
6) Loser must send 10 more pics and winner rerolls 2 more times.

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:38 PM   #7787
sissyfitz

Sissy is in for this one.
Please humiliate this sissy princess.

Likes - Humiliation, Being spoken down to, Crossdressing/ Crossplay/Bondage, slave, pain, Anal/ Buttplugs, Chastity, Denial
Dislike (Punishments) - Cum eating, extreme pain
Limits - Public, blackmail, scat/piss, illegal, friends and family
sissyfitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:41 PM   #7788
TopEmber

sissy loses

Loser must send 10 nude/humiliating pictures on their phone, computer, etc, to winner. Winner will roll a dice on rolz.org which applies to the following:

1)Winner will post any pictures they want to 5 sites of their choice. Winner will set a release condition for each site pictures are posted on. Links will be sent to the loser
2)Loser must provide 3 sites that the winner will post any pics on, sending link to loser. Winner will set a release condition for each site pictures are posted on.
3)Winner will post any pics on 3 tumblr's within 24 hours of receiving all the pics from loser, sending loser a link until. Pics stay up until loser meets the release condition.
4)Winner will post all pics in a kinktalk album. For every 3 comments, loser must send another pic to be uploaded. If it hits 30 comments all pics will be uploaded to 3 sites of winner's choice.
5)Instead of pictures, winner can request a video from loser and upload it to 2 streaming sites.
6) All of the above
Old 08-03-2017, 06:53 PM   #7789
raynacd
Distinguished Member

ok I'm in on this one

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:54 PM   #7790
Jerichohol1c

raynacd loses

Loser has to enter the exposure raffle with all of the available pictures.
Jerichohol1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:46 AM   #7791
Jaberw0ckee

I'll go against you

Limits.Public Anything illegal Spanking Poo Family Financial blackmail Social suicide

Like. Girlie panties Hidden public Piercings Anal Cams

Dislikes Bondage Humiliation Long dares Full cross dressing Blackmail

[COLOR="cyan"]PM me "PANTIES" and will go out in public with panties and make sure someone sees.[/COLOUR]

PM me "PIC" and I must take a pic of your description to be uploaded on Kinktalk for 1 year
Jaberw0ckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:06 AM   #7792
angrex

I am in this one
angrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 10:54 AM   #7793
Slut-b

Angrex, I think there was already two going and you had to pick loser. I'll say that Jericho loses.

Angrex, I'll go against you. Same dare.

Likes: D/s, selfbondage, oral and anal training, wearing panties, edging, orgasm control/denial, forced-bi, feminization, cum eating, spanking

Dislikes: pee, humiliation, messy, body writing, tedious or boring, corner time, ruined orgasms, ball slapping

Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood, permanent, face, hard impact CBT

Kik is severinmasoch
AMA
Slut-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 11:01 AM   #7794
BiCuriousCd90

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrex View Post
I am in this one
angrex loses and has to send and outdoor cock pic to sub-b

I'll do next game

Limits no pubic or face pic

Kik me BiCuriousCD90

Like Crossdressing, wearing panties, being a sub, cbt, anal, hidden public, humiliation, cum eating and urine drinking,

Soft limits urethra play, Enemas

Limits Face pics, public exposed, feces, needle/blood, illegal body writing reserved for my master

Toys
2 small plugs, A vibrating wand, 8 inch dildo, Humbler, inflatable vibrating plug

Pm Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83813
BiCuriousCd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 08:03 AM   #7795
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

as it looks like bicurious did not read the instructions to the thread lets get this going again.

2)Winner will post any pics on 3 tumblr's within 24 hours of receiving all the pics from loser, sending loser a link until. Pics stay up forever
3)Winner will post all pics in a kinktalk album. For every 3 comments, loser must send another pic to be uploaded. If it hits 30 comments all pics will be uploaded to 3 sites of winner's choice, for as long as winner chooses.
4)Instead of pictures, winner can request a video from loser and upload it to 2 streaming sites.
5) All of the above
6) Loser must send 10 more pics and winner rerolls 2 more times.

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 08:09 AM   #7796
Jimmy84

I'm in for this dare.

Likes: diapers, bondage, humiliation, feminization, chastity, pee, messy, picture without face
Punishment: hidden public, pain, scat, anal
Limits: blood, permanent, ass to mouth, illegal, public, family, picture with face

Anyone can request picture proofs of my dares
Jimmy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 08:22 AM   #7797
DareRussian

Suberman loses.

Same dare.
DareRussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 08:26 AM   #7798
bithug
Distinguished Member

I'm in for this dare.

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys
bithug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 11:30 AM   #7799
sissiesofmarvel3

bithug loses
Loser must send all nude/humiliating pictures on their phone, computer, etc, to winner which will be kept in a file on winners computer. Winner will roll a dice on rolz.org which applies to the following:

2)Loser must provide 3 sites that the winner will post any pics on, sending link to loser. Winner will set a release condition for each site pictures are posted on.
3)Winner will post any pics on up to 3 tumblr's within 24 hours of receiving all the pics from loser, sending loser a link until. Pics stay up until loser meets the release condition.
4)Winner will post all pics in a kinktalk album until release conditions are met
5)Loser must give the email of two friends for the winner to send the pictures too. They should bcc the loser on the emails.
6) All of the above
sissiesofmarvel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 01:12 PM   #7800
Jaberw0ckee

I'll go against you

Limits.Public Anything illegal Spanking Poo Family Financial blackmail Social suicide

Like. Girlie panties Hidden public Piercings Anal Cams

Dislikes Bondage Humiliation Long dares Full cross dressing Blackmail

[COLOR="cyan"]PM me "PANTIES" and will go out in public with panties and make sure someone sees.[/COLOUR]

PM me "PIC" and I must take a pic of your description to be uploaded on Kinktalk for 1 year
Jaberw0ckee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, loser has to