Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-16-2023, 05:47 PM   #1
stupiddumbslut

Default 18/F still a little new to site :)

hi gd users, think this is my second thread?
feel free to ama and add a twist to degrade if you would like to? rn quite needy to use toilet but holding it …

kik (also new lol) : valisdumb

----------------------------

rules to follow, harsh verbal degradation, light public, bondage, loss of control (what i'm allowed to speak, wear, etc.), misogyny, pleasing doms, denial, doing what i'm told, punishments

limits:
pics/vids online, permanent stuff, anal

my humiliating self profile kit:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...74#post5207474
stupiddumbslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 06:49 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

What’s the best task you have done from a getdare user?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 11:00 PM   #3
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

1. What are you wearing right now, and what should you do to make it sluttier?
  2. How often do you masturbate? How do you usually masturbate?
  3. How many pushups and situps can you do?
  4. When did you last cry?
  5. What sounds scarier and why? Letting someone you know (who doesn’t know about your kinky side) get a nude pic of you or letting them learn this getdare account belongs to you and read everything you’ve posted here?
  6. What is the most degraded you’ve ever felt/what is the most degrading thing you’ve ever done?
  7. Finally, I see you’re asking for degrading dms, and you’re probably getting them. Copy three dms you’ve gotten that you feel are most accurate about you here for our pleasure.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 05:05 PM   #4
stupiddumbslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
What’s the best task you have done from a getdare user?
best was likely being told to hump a pillow whilst reading degrading msgs that men had sent me and looking into a mirror. obviously not allowed to cum and then writing the names all over my whore body

rules to follow, harsh verbal degradation, light public, bondage, loss of control (what i'm allowed to speak, wear, etc.), misogyny, pleasing doms, denial, doing what i'm told, punishments

limits:

Old 09-17-2023, 05:23 PM   #5
stupiddumbslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
  1. What are you wearing right now, and what should you do to make it sluttier?
  2. How often do you masturbate? How do you usually masturbate?
  3. How many pushups and situps can you do?
  4. When did you last cry?
  5. What sounds scarier and why? Letting someone you know (who doesn’t know about your kinky side) get a nude pic of you or letting them learn this getdare account belongs to you and read everything you’ve posted here?
  6. What is the most degraded you’ve ever felt/what is the most degrading thing you’ve ever done?
  7. Finally, I see you’re asking for degrading dms, and you’re probably getting them. Copy three dms you’ve gotten that you feel are most accurate about you here for our pleasure.
thank you for your questions

1. i’m wearing a white top and a white lacy bra and shorts and black panties. to make it sluttier i cld wear a thong and no bra and tie up my nipples.
2. usually twice a day unless instructed more or less but im not allowed to cum without permission from a man. i use fingers or a dildo
3. about 2 push ups and like 30/40 sit-ups
4. i last cried yday
5. definitely the getdare account. a nude can be ignored but i think revealing my gd account and all my most humiliating desires shown to them would make me die of shame.
6. most degrading is def when i let my guy friend have control over me for an evening and he made me blow him in front of his friends not letting me cum and didn’t allow me to speak just sit in his lap
7. 1) you answered so quickly, it's so pathetic how desperate you are slut, ur a little attention seeking whore but you don't deserve attention you should have to beg for me to even talk to you
2) of course you want to please me you’re just a dripping set of holes aren’t you? but why should i waste my time on a stupid fat cunt like you? go back to edging bitch and don’t even think about cumming
3) just messaging you to let you know that a dumb inferior fuckmeat like you should address men as Sir and always be fucking polite. get that inside your empty fucking brain and since i know it is hard for brainless cunts to remember their manners i want you to write out “i am a dumb needy cunt only here for the pleasure of Sir.” 30 times and show me slut

limits:

Old 09-18-2023, 05:25 PM   #6
themasterman

1. What’s the most humiliating way you’ve edged or cum?
2. Out of all the people who’ve humiliated you, who do you wish you could crawl back to and worship, and why haven’t you?
3. Edge three times. Don’t cum till you’ve answered 5 more posts (not individual questions) unless someone else controlling you irl (not a random fuck someone actually controlling you) makes you. If he does, restart the number of posts you’ve answered.
4. What’s your most humiliating fantasy?
5. Do you have life goals beyond starting an onlyfans/fansly?

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 01:19 PM   #7
stupiddumbslut

Ruby

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
1. What’s the most humiliating way you’ve edged or cum?
2. Out of all the people who’ve humiliated you, who do you wish you could crawl back to and worship, and why haven’t you?
3. Edge three times. Don’t cum till you’ve answered 5 more posts (not individual questions) unless someone else controlling you irl (not a random fuck someone actually controlling you) makes you. If he does, restart the number of posts you’ve answered.
4. What’s your most humiliating fantasy?
5. Do you have life goals beyond starting an onlyfans/fansly?
1) this dumb slut had to edge with a shoe and had to think the shoe was of a guy she hates irl. she still got so wet and wanted to cum so bad shows that she only thinks w her holes.
2) this dumb cunt is not really sure, she thinks as soon as a guy stops dming she wishes she cld go back and fix it and worship him and try to get him to fuck with her again so she tries her best.
3) yes sir
4) the most one wld be forced to submit irl to a man above this dumb cunt bc of he black mails her. he wld make a threat to get this slut to fuck him and record it in secret which means she is even more stuck to obey him
5) this dumb whore wishes she could stop being slutty just enough to finish uni

limits:

Old 09-21-2023, 11:19 AM   #8
themasterman

1. How did you manage to find getdare? What sorts of degrading things were you looking to masturbate to?
2. How did the edges go?
3. How many of your professors do you want to worship, without getting any kind of grade reward, just to worship them because they deserve it.
4. Have you ever considered being a toy for a team/club to use and abuse?

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 05:49 AM   #9
stupiddumbslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
1. How did you manage to find getdare? What sorts of degrading things were you looking to masturbate to?
2. How did the edges go?
3. How many of your professors do you want to worship, without getting any kind of grade reward, just to worship them because they deserve it.
4. Have you ever considered being a toy for a team/club to use and abuse?
1. this silly bitch found gd through looking for erotic sites and liked the tasks people posted. this cunt first lurked and rubbed herself at all the girls in pain denied
2. the edges were painful this bitch ended up a needy mess as usual
3. all but one profs are male and this stupid whore would love to worship them all esp the one who is really mean and gives out tedious hw and long reading. also the one who argues quite harshly in debates. i think they wld really put me into place.
4. not really but now this stupid slut thinks about it she wld love to be used by any of the sport socs or even the gaming soc which is filled w guys who think they are all that. she loves the idea of being passed around

limits:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, degradation, humiliate me