Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-16-2023, 07:37 PM   #16
filthypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
thank you grannyd, sir. I've just sent you my list.

please don't call me master unless you'd like me to call you so as well! this is just some training passed along and shared among slaves.
Very sorry anthem! this pig is used to being subservient to everyone it talks to on here. Is there any title I can use or just anthem?
limits: vaginal sex, crossdressing, face pics, chest pics blackmail, public, strangers
filthypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 07:59 PM   #17
grannyd16
Prodigy

Well since I now know you have both seen it, I can announce that the person doing both lists will be

filthypig

Here is filthypig's list

whore
slave
fuck pig
disgusting
stinky
shit eater
worthless
piece of shit
toilet fucker
porker

and here is anthem's list

barn toilet
your shoesole
gas station bathroom floor
plunger fucker
garbage bag
speck of mold
trashcan full of worms
mudcunt boy
item 6742
trail of slime

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 08:01 PM   #18
filthypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Well since I now know you have both seen it, I can announce that the person doing both lists will be

filthypig

Here is filthypig's list

whore
slave
fuck pig
disgusting
stinky
shit eater
worthless
piece of shit
toilet fucker
porker

and here is anthem's list

barn toilet
your shoesole
gas station bathroom floor
plunger fucker
garbage bag
speck of mold
trashcan full of worms
mudcunt boy
item 6742
trail of slime
Thank You very much Sir. I agree that anthem’s list is far better than mine and this lowly pig will now prepare to do all 20 names. I have to admit just reading anthem’s list has my pig pussy aroused and wet oink oink!
limits: vaginal sex, crossdressing, face pics, chest pics blackmail, public, strangers
Old 02-17-2023, 03:53 PM   #19
filthypig

Default Piggy Report

this pig just finished its task from anthem and Sir grannyd and it is feeling very shamed and broken. thank You for using this pig.
i started by hand writing down all the words and names i would have to call myself and the sentence i would be repeating. as i copied the words i realized how much better anthem did with his list and felt embarassed. all i am is a lowly pig slave for humiliation and i can’t even do that right.. too make up for my awful list i took a big black marker and wrote all of anthem’s list on my flesh with permanent marker before i even went into the bathroom. hopefully this will remind me to work harder at my tasks and be a better slave.
naked and covered in naughty words i crawled to my bathtub and got inside. i knelt and spread my legs and placed the cup between my legs as i released. it was hard to stop my stream but i managed and had one cup of piss filled to the brim. i lifted it high over my head and dumped it all in one go. it wasn’t my first piss of the day but it still smelled like my bitter coffee as it dripped down my hair and my body. soaked in urine i got down low and stuck my ass high in the air. i got out my list and began reading about how i am a pathetic pig that deserves to bathe in its own piss. anthem’s words got my piggy slit really wet and dripping. i loved being a gas station bathroom floor, a speck of mold, and object 6742. but my best favorite name was ‘plunger fucker’. those two words had a strong effect on me and every time i said it i felt a heat run through my body.
after i read all 20 words i got back up on my knees and pissed in the cup again. it filled about halfway and this time i tipped my head back and poured the piss straight on to my face. i got back down and put my ass back in the air, this time using my hands to spread myself open for the empty room. i repeated my list again, my hair dripping and face pressed in my piss on the tub as i held my holes wide open.
i got up on my knees with my hands behind my head and felt the sticky drying piss on my skin for some time… i was supposed to spend 5 minutes but i lost track and simply waited there exposed and dripping like a pathetic loser.
on my knees still and aching, i turned on the shower. the water came blasting out icy cold and immediately my teeth were clacking together i was so cold, it heated up a little to lukewarm and i rinsed off the piss and the degrading words as best as i could. the words faded but are still readable on my naked skin.
i’m sitting writing this completely naked with the degrading words all over my skin, wet but with a scent of piss around me. thank You for putting me in my place and making me a nasty piss pig.
The following user says Thank You to filthypig for this post:
Old 02-17-2023, 04:29 PM   #20
grannyd16
Prodigy

Thank you for your report, you now are starting to remember where you were at before you left, I feel like plunger fucker should stay on your body, but relocate it to somewhere more visible to you such as the top of your arms or thighs so you can see it more often and it can remind you of what you just did

Another idea I've had is starting a physical diary, whenever you do a report, rewrite it into a physical diary word for word

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 09:14 PM   #21
filthypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Thank you for your report, you now are starting to remember where you were at before you left, I feel like plunger fucker should stay on your body, but relocate it to somewhere more visible to you such as the top of your arms or thighs so you can see it more often and it can remind you of what you just did

Another idea I've had is starting a physical diary, whenever you do a report, rewrite it into a physical diary word for word
thank You Sir. i really forgot how low i could get it felt good to be so degraded again Sir thank You. i’ve written ‘’plunger fucker’’ on top of my thighs, one word on each leg and the words facing me. it looks a little funny with my PIG pubes right in the middle.
the diary sounds very erotic Sir and a good way to reinforce what i just did and how low i am. i will try writing my last report down in a journal Sir.

i’ve also just updated my avatar and other pictures and would love feedback or comments. i’d like some other ideas of pictures for my album as well… oink oink
Old 02-19-2023, 06:39 PM   #22
anthem

thanks for writing such a vivid report! I could picture everything super well and I once again felt the shiver of humiliation that I also had gotten from doing the task. it seems like you are good with words, so I bet you will be able to think of creative insults if you ever have to create a list again.

why was "plunger fucker" your favorite from the list? were there any that felt humiliating in a bad way, like too far or not kinky? would you ever fuck yourself on a plunger for real?

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 01:40 AM   #23
filthypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
thanks for writing such a vivid report! I could picture everything super well and I once again felt the shiver of humiliation that I also had gotten from doing the task. it seems like you are good with words, so I bet you will be able to think of creative insults if you ever have to create a list again.

why was "plunger fucker" your favorite from the list? were there any that felt humiliating in a bad way, like too far or not kinky? would you ever fuck yourself on a plunger for real?
thank you for the response, im hoping this pig will get to write some more insults for itself very soon.
i think i liked “plunger fucker” the most because it felt like a fresh version of “toilet fucker”. i have been a toilet fucker for a while now so the phrase no longer has the same punch it had when i first started playing with toilets. i haven’t actually fucked a plunger but i have used a toilet scrub brush to tease myself. i would fuck one because i am a dirty toilet whore that loves anything disgusting. sticking the plunger end to a surface and fucking the handle could be very interesting

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliate me, humiliation, pig, worthless