Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2022, 12:05 PM   #31
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

@sniazzy - Thank you! There are still more parts to come.

Part 18: Another Surprise Package

Just to clear up the last part, Naomi did keep a hold of her key. Safe to say she hadn't been quite that scared, or felt quite that helpless, before. But she loved every second.

However, not to be outdone in the surprise stakes she had arranged her own. She sent a pic of a big box with a simple caption "Our newest dream come true". Took a few days to find time to properly play, so the anticipation was making me very excited.

Naomie sent a little clip to show it off. Beginning on her still locked cage, panning up to reaveal a fucking machine! It was pounding away, and Naomi also included the 5 or so attachments it came with. We had talked about this for a while as kind of a dream toy to have, but unsurprisingly they are not cheap pieces of kit.

Thanks to hard work and smart budgeting it was affordable when on sale. It was only seconds before i had Naomi on all fours, being fucked in her sissy ass by a hard pounding dildo. And not lond until we swapped toys and had her mouth getting fucked. And back and forth between holes and toys until everything had been properly tested.

This would allow us to play in whole new ways, and take her training to another level. Although an extra challenge of keeping it hidden when friends or family were visiting. Added to the lock and key situation we were both unbeleivably horny and excited practically all the time!

As a result our daily chats were far more kinky than usual, and Naomi was divluging ever more twisted and depraved fantasies. Now I just had to wait another couple of weeks for a good play session to keep "helping" Naomi down the sissy rabbit hole.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk