Vibrator/dildo 12 40.00%
Vibrating cock ring 11 36.67%
Butt plug 10 33.33%
Anal beads 10 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2022, 04:05 PM   #1
MetalMike

Question Toys for an M?

I (M/uk) was chatting online with someone (F/usa - non-getdare) when the topic of sex toys came up. She said she thought it was unfair that it's almost expected that girls have a vibrator or dildo at some point in their life but that it's weird if guys have toys. Long story short, after some drinking and chatting we played a few games and she convinced me to agree to buy myself a sex toy if I lost. Obviously I lost. She was reluctant to decide on just one but agreed to let me put up her list as a poll online where she can see as a compromise (I only end up having to buy one, but have to suffer the humiliation of it being public)

If there are specific suggestions then leave a comment by all means.

(I did technically buy a sex toy before - the buttplugs photographed in my profile - but they stayed in their box and I "accidentally" left them behind in a recent move)
MetalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 05:23 PM   #2
SkylarQuyn

Considering "butt stuff" is on your maybe list, why not get something you'd enjoy and actually use?
SkylarQuyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 11:51 PM   #3
MetalMike

That won't really be up to me unfortunately.
Old 08-18-2022, 05:18 AM   #4
MetalMike

Update: since linking her to see the poll (she can't see the results yet, I've promised to screenshot them when it's over) she's done some lurking on GetDare and added to the dare that I'll have to upload a photo of the toy to here and I'm only allowed to store it under my pillow until at least the new year. Not bury it under a load of junk in a cupboard like I was planning >.< this place is a bad influence on her!
Old 08-18-2022, 10:35 AM   #5
MetalMike

Final update: she's gotten impatient and demanded I tell her whatever the result is three hours from now rather than when it says the poll closes so I have to put the order in tonight. As of right now there's only a couple of votes in it. She just sent me an image of a bright pink dildo with a winking emoji so I'm glad that's not in the lead!

Last edited by MetalMike; 08-18-2022 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-20-2022, 06:22 AM   #6
MetalMike

Thanks for everyone that voted. Well, kind of thanks. You managed to make it a tie so this whole thing completely backfired on me and she made my buy two things. Actually technically more than two because the first thing she did was make me order exactly the same set of butt plugs that I had managed to get rid of previously. Then, knowing how paranoid I was about someone finding a toy because I'd have to keep it under my pillow, sent me a link for the brightest pinkest dildo I'd ever seen. They arrived this morning and a picture is in my album.

Advertisements
Kink Talk