Old 07-07-2018, 11:47 AM   #46
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
You can give me one
Thanks.
I will have to think to make it a good one. All the ones I have in mind right now are simple one-step fun, but maybe I can link them together..........
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 11:49 AM   #47
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Thanks.
I will have to think to make it a good one. All the ones I have in mind right now are simple one-step fun, but maybe I can link them together..........
Nothing that takes too much time please haha

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:45 PM   #48
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Here you are - three per Euro. (Or 3 for a dollar, or whatever!)

Day ONE

1. Cut out a small outline of a flower or butterfly in a piece of cardboard. It must be opaque.
2. Lay out in the sun on your balcony (or some other place if you like) with your bikini on and the cardboard on your stomach or thigh. At least 15 minutes of direct sun. It will be 100% sunblock and so it will make a little white outline of the flower or butterfly.

Day(s) TWO
1. Imagine 5 dominant males you know on GD.
2. Sit in a comfy chair, dressed to entertain one of these men. Pour yourself a glass of red wine. Have the bottle standing by - they will want to have some too.
3. Think of what they like and might want to make out and cuddle and kiss and hug and pet with you. They are not going to be your Dom, they are going to be your date.
4. Choose one of them. He will be your mental guest. Caress yourself intimately and and think about him and how you will please each other. Act this out.
5. You may repeat this on another day with another of them. (You can't do it at the same time because they might get into a fight - or both might walk out on you!)

Day (?) THREE
1. Use your creative hobbies (as listed in your profile).
2. Create an outline for a creative and sexy project that you would like to follow through on - in reallife or GetDare - perhaps a longer story in several, or many, chapters,or some other project.
3. Follow through on your desires and use your hobbies to get involved in a project you will love.

Marv
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:55 PM   #49
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Here you are - three per Euro. (Or 3 for a dollar, or whatever!)

Day ONE

1. Cut out a small outline of a flower or butterfly in a piece of cardboard. It must be opaque.
2. Lay out in the sun on your balcony (or some other place if you like) with your bikini on and the cardboard on your stomach or thigh. At least 15 minutes of direct sun. It will be 100% sunblock and so it will make a little white outline of the flower or butterfly.

Day(s) TWO
1. Imagine 5 dominant males you know on GD.
2. Sit in a comfy chair, dressed to entertain one of these men. Pour yourself a glass of red wine. Have the bottle standing by - they will want to have some too.
3. Think of what they like and might want to make out and cuddle and kiss and hug and pet with you. They are not going to be your Dom, they are going to be your date.
4. Choose one of them. He will be your mental guest. Caress yourself intimately and and think about him and how you will please each other. Act this out.
5. You may repeat this on another day with another of them. (You can't do it at the same time because they might get into a fight - or both might walk out on you!)

Day (?) THREE
1. Use your creative hobbies (as listed in your profile).
2. Create an outline for a creative and sexy project that you would like to follow through on - in reallife or GetDare - perhaps a longer story in several, or many, chapters,or some other project.
3. Follow through on your desires and use your hobbies to get involved in a project you will love.

Marv
Oh god, thank you! These are amazing

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk