Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2018, 11:31 AM   #1
Kittycupcakes

Default Initiate this slut! 20F

After lurking for a long while, I finally sprung for making a profile! Please intiate me with all your dates, I love to be degraded and humilated, but no pictures. I'm already very horny, but will edge if commanded to do so.

Dare away!

Dislikes: clit torture, piss play

Hard limits: scat, permanent harm, blood, pics, chemicals

I have no Kik, and I'm not looking for a master. Just looking to play!

Toys: wearable vibrator, nipple clamps, cuffs, 8 inch dildo, butt plugs, ball gag

BDSM test results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/bVkGgLSw
Kittycupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:35 AM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Cover your tits with clothespins and bounce in place for 3 minutes.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:44 AM   #3
Kittycupcakes

Ooo this one hurt! I got the clothespins on and then I started hopping up in down in front of the mirror so I could watch my tits bouncing. As a I hopped some of the less secure ones started to fall off which pinched me a bit more. The pain and the humiliation of this started to make me more wet though.

Toys: wearable vibrator, nipple clamps, cuffs, 8 inch dildo, butt plugs, ball gag

Old 12-08-2018, 11:46 AM   #4
SwitchTeen

I have a dare you’ll enjoy, but before I give it I want you to guess how long you could edge right now in one sitting before you couldn’t bear it and had to stop. Guess on the high end if you’re not sure, so long as you still think it’ll be achievable, because it’ll make the final dare all the more fun and torturous.
SwitchTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:49 AM   #5
Kittycupcakes

Because of how horny I am, I'm going to go with an hour at maximum. If I wasn't starting out so desperate, probably longer ❤️

Old 12-08-2018, 12:12 PM   #6
SwitchTeen

Well, 1 hour might be a bit excessive for the purpose of the dare, so you’re welcome to reduce that if you want. I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn’t overestimate by specifying a time

I’d encourage you to read this entire post before doing any of the steps of the dare, so you know what to expect.

For this dare, you’ll need a phone, your vibrator, and something to blindfold yourself with.

Once you have the materials, set a goal time for yourself as to how long you want to edge for. If it’s an hour like you said in the thread, that’s fantastic, but if you don’t have that long of a time period to commit you can pick a lower time too. Once you’ve made that decision, send a message in the thread saying how long you’re aiming for, then start the next step.

Now strip entirely naked, start a stopwatch (not an alarm), and put on your blindfold. Immediately start edging.

Continue edging until you don’t feel like you could stand to continue, then take the blindfold off and look at the time. If you lasted longer than your goal time, congrats! If you didn’t, post the time discrepancy here for a punishment based on how close you were. Either way, write a full report.

I hope you enjoy this dare. The goal of it is for you to lose track of time and to edge for longer than you thought you could simply because it’s always easier to go just one more minute than risk a punishment. With any luck, it’ll turn you into a dripping, horny mess for us here on GetDare to play with
Old 12-08-2018, 12:16 PM   #7
Kittycupcakes

Now that I have read the dare, I'm definitely changing my time! I'm going to be absolutely dripping by the time I'm done with this, and I hope someone will let me cum 😉 I will shoot for 15 minutes, wish me luck! (Or don't if you were hoping to punish me instead)

Old 12-08-2018, 12:38 PM   #8
Kittycupcakes

I was a bit too horny to start the dare! So I didn't last nearly as long as I wanted I first took off all my clothes (although I was just wearing a t-shirt to begin with) and then put on my blindfold. The sensory deprivation side of this really gets to me. I had just replaced the batteries in my vibrator, so that baby was strong! Within 20 seconds of it being pressed against my clit, I was already starting to shake. So I took it off my clit and reached down to feel that I was already getting wet.

I knew I was in trouble then, but I tried to keep going. I edged several more times before I had to stop because I wanted to cum so badly. I lasted 10 minutes and I am definitely reduced to a dripping, horny mess

Old 12-08-2018, 12:43 PM   #9
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

I would vote for a five minute spanking due falling short.. Then finishing off the last five minutes if the vibrator
Old 12-08-2018, 12:44 PM   #10
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

Now that you're this wet I have a great assignment for you. A good initiation.
I'd like you to fetch a bunch of sharpies. Take one, write a dirty word on your body, somewhere, and then slide it in your pussy. Take the next and do the same thing. See how many sharpies you can fit in your little pussy before it starts to get real tight in there.

Report back, try to push yourself as far as you can. Maybe if you impress me, you'll get your reward.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:50 PM   #11
Kittycupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
I would vote for a five minute spanking due falling short.. Then finishing off the last five minutes if the vibrator
Am I allowed to cum? And may i combine the 5 minutes by wearing a thong to press my vibrator against myself and spanking my ass simultaneously?

Old 12-08-2018, 01:00 PM   #12
SwitchTeen

It’s a shame you couldn’t finish - if you’d lasted the whole time I would’ve let you cum

As I considered what your punishment should be, I was considering going with one from your likes, but if I were to do that, letting you cum would be far too lenient. So, here are my two options for your punishment:

Option one:
- 5 minutes of spanking tonight
- Sunday, try to match your 10 minute performance from tonight.
- If you succeed, you can cum Monday. If you fail, try again for 5 minutes on Monday. If you succeed then, you can cum Tuesday. If you fail, you don’t get to cum until Wednesday night, 5 days from when you did your original task (one day for each minute you missed).

Option two:
- edge 5 times between now and midnight, and drink lots of water
- at midnight, you can cum, but you must do so with your mouth full of piss (since pee play is on your dislikes)

These are, of course, assuming an American time zone. If that’s inaccurate, I can adjust them.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:08 PM   #13
SwitchTeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycupcakes View Post
Am I allowed to cum? And may i combine the 5 minutes by wearing a thong to press my vibrator against myself and spanking my ass simultaneously?
Hmm. We can combine the punishments if you want to cum now. All you’d have to do is do this with piss in your mouth. Do you think it’s worth it?
Old 12-08-2018, 01:09 PM   #14
Kittycupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
In order to do this in the way I thought would be best (and because no one has said I can cum) I put on my tightest, tiniest thong and pressed the vibrator up against my clit witin the panties. Then I got on my knees. Whenever I rocked back and forth and spanked myself the vibrator would press harder against me. It was so hard not to cum, but I lasted the 5 minutes

Old 12-08-2018, 01:09 PM   #15
Kittycupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchTeen View Post
Hmm. We can combine the punishments if you want to cum now. All you’d have to do is do this with piss in your mouth. Do you think it’s worth it?
Oh no! I already did this dare! Now I still can't cum

The following user says Thank You to Kittycupcakes for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade, humiliation, initiate, newbie, orgasm denial