Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2018, 01:14 PM   #16
Kittycupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big White View Post
Now that you're this wet I have a great assignment for you. A good initiation.
I'd like you to fetch a bunch of sharpies. Take one, write a dirty word on your body, somewhere, and then slide it in your pussy. Take the next and do the same thing. See how many sharpies you can fit in your little pussy before it starts to get real tight in there.

Report back, try to push yourself as far as you can. Maybe if you impress me, you'll get your reward.
Now this was humiliating. I didn't have any sharpies, just multi colored pens. I ran out of words before pens, but I still wrote bitch, slut, whore, dumb, pussy, cunt, and pig. I managed to get 13 pens in my pussy before I ran out of room. Then when I pulled them each out one by one I sucked them clean so they'd go back into my pen holder perfectly.

Dislikes: clit torture, piss play

Hard limits: scat, permanent harm, blood, pics, chemicals

I have no Kik, and I'm not looking for a master. Just looking to play!

Toys: wearable vibrator, nipple clamps, cuffs, 8 inch dildo, butt plugs, ball gag

BDSM test results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/bVkGgLSw
Kittycupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kittycupcakes for this post:
Old 12-08-2018, 01:16 PM   #17
SwitchTeen

Whoops! Guess you’ll have to go with option one or two, then. And no cumming until you do one of those two punishments, if I’m allowed to unilaterally control that

Edit: alternately, you could just do the 5 minutes again with my modification and then cum

Last edited by SwitchTeen; 12-08-2018 at 01:19 PM.
SwitchTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 04:33 AM   #18
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I'll give you five more edges from my side, to be performed within a 5h time period. If you are late you have to start over. No Cumming allowed, before this is finished, and afterwards only when permission is given in a dare on this thread. The locations and conditions of your edges are shown below

Start by dressing in anyway you want, as long as the clothing is figure hugging. No change in clothing before you end your edges
1) in your home, humping a chair, don't use your hands!
2) outside, within 30 m of your house, in any way you like
3) in any form of public transport (but NOT on a toilet), using your hand
4) on a public toilet using the clean part of the toilet brush (you may take a condom to cover it). No sitting or leaning during this edge!
5) in a fastfood restaurant (not in the toilet) in any way you like

good luck!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade, humiliation, initiate, newbie, orgasm denial