Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2023, 05:41 PM   #1
serges
Baby Member

Male 37/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

37/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Hello there, and thank you for taking a look at my ad.

About me:

I'm 37 years old person from Europe with high IQ and might be considered as financial expert. If we get a trust relationship, I will show you my twitter account. It is anon and will not reveal my real identity, but will serve as proof that I am not exaggerating my abilities.

So, that's is the key point of what kind of Dom you may be looking for. Extremely smart person in a lot of aspects, who can give you smart advice and improve your life quality. Forming good habits, breaking bad habits, etc.

What I'm looking for:

I am looking for a deep connection and take as much of your life control as possible. Obviously this takes time and a lot of trust.

Self improvement or try something new is also big part of this relations, so you must be ready.

I had a lot of experience and some long term relationship with cuckolds in sites like slutwives or chatpic, but now I decided that I am ready to take responsibility as a control dominant (which requires more time and attention).

Here are a few major interests:
Humiliation
Pain
Body Writing
Blackmail
Public
Sharing/Exposure
Tasks
Clothing/ appearance control
Orgasm denial

I'm not interested in:
Any illegal
Blood pee scat
Animals

Also i have a good fantasy and rarely have trouble coming up with something new. As a last resort, I can browse the getdare and steal ideas.

Points that may not suit you.

1. I'm a big fan of pictures and videos taken for me, so that is necessarily. I respect privacy, so no face is OK option.

2. I don't chat via kik, skype and other messengers. Only private chatrooms like chatpick or something else.

I will be avaliable for chat sessions between 10pm-3am CET timing. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk