Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2023, 10:20 PM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Rocket Long road trip with strangers - embarrass me

Hi everybody,

Tomorrow I'll take a roadtrip to a neighboring country. It'll take around 8 or 9 hours, mostly on highways. I'd love to use that time for some dares, especially being forced into some potentially embarrassing/humiliating/potentially messy... situations.

I have also advertised the trip on an app for carpooling, so i might have strangers with me for certain parts of the trip, perhaps even at all times. I'll stop a few times for toilet breaks, fast food, to drop somebody off etc. These stops won't be long but obviously have potential for different kind of dares.

Restrictions apart from my hard limits are: Don't get me killed or arrested, don't mess up the car too much (Not going to flood my seat with pee...), nothing that takes takes too long and completely ruins my schedule.

Cheers and thanks!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 09:05 AM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

General update: I'll leave in ca. 15 hours from now, don't have any passengers yet but expect that to change till tomorrow morning. Most people book these rides on short notice...

Tasks update: I was instructed via kik to dress in some kind of weird way that would perhaps surprise the people taking a ride with me. X-dressing is a limit, but a nice little thing I can do is go back to my teenage times with sagging baggy jeans, a long t-shirt and big hoodie. I loved that style back then and still have the clothes around, but It'll definitely look out of place now and make me constalty feel a bit awkward... *:-D

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 05-21-2023, 10:15 AM   #3
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

More rules added via kik:
- I have to change my underwear at every stop that I take and provide proof via picture or video.
- I'm not allowed to pee one hour before and two hours after lunch. Punishment for breaking that rule is drinking said pee and leave a few stains of it on my fresh underwear.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 05-21-2023, 10:44 AM   #4
frgla

He's been very responsive so far!

Looking forward to the reports from tomorrow
frgla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 12:14 AM   #5
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you Sir.

I am leaving now, will occasionally check this thread when the circumstances allow it.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 05-23-2023, 12:48 AM   #6
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

As instructed, I dressed up in the baggy clothes from my teenage time, which looked a bit riddiculous (wannabe-thug...), but it was fun and not as bad as I had expected. I still kind of like the style and baggy pants are back in fashion anyway^^

I had informed user frgla about my schedule and have been in contanct with him and another dom via kik several times over the day. Frgla's dare to change into another underwear every time I stop was a little bit annoying, but in a good way. A constang reminder that I'm not in full control of my actions. First I stopped for a coffee at a McDonald's in a provincial town. As I entered I felt a few stares, I must have looked very out of place, but no comments were made. I went straight to the toilet which had been cleaned very recently, set up my camera, changed my undies and sent a video as proof of my obedience to frgla. He was pleased but remaked I should turn more towards the camera next time. After that I grabbend my coffee and went on.

About 1,5 hours later I stopped to get take away-fastfood for lunch. My toilet-denial had started, so I only went there to change into yet another pair of undies. This time was a lot more humiliating. Not only was the only cubicle dirty and smelly (I had to wait for a guy to leave...), I also took the video in a frontal position, which felt a lot more humiliating. I grabbed my lunch and left.

At the next stop I picked up a passenger that would ride with me for the remaining half of the trip. My toilet denial had not been over yet, but I still had to change into yet another boxershort, and this time there was no bathroom anywhere nearby. I was anxious to get the task done before my unknowing passenger arrived, so I quickly went down to a small riverbed next to the parking lot. The vegetation was dense and I got myself a bit dirty on the way, but I could change my underwear unseen and sent another video to frgla. My passenger was a woman somewhere in her 30s. She was a little bit surprised when she saw me, but didn't comment anything. She wasn't very talkative, but surely a nice person. I didn't want to bother her with my little secret activities, and I think she didn't notice anything. Nevertheless, having her around made everything feel a lot more embarassing.

My toilet denial had ended ca. an hour after I picked her up, so I told her I needed a break and stopped at the next petrol station. In the meantime another dom (I'll just call him "Dom 2" here) had texted me and asked how everything was going. I answered truthfully and - upon his specific inquiry - told him, that the toilet denail had not been as bad as I had feared. Temperatures were high and I had not been instructed to consume any extraordinary amounts of liquid. He was disappointed about me not suffering enough and said that I should not be allowed to pee normally then. Instead I had to pee through my undies and don't change them anymore. I quickly asked frgla if he agreed to this change of his task, which he happily did. So I sat down on the toilet, let my pee flow through my undies and pulled my pants back up without waiting. I felt a few drops go down my legs, but I was wearing dark blue jeans that would not show stains that easily. The whole process was again captured on video and sent to both doms.

After that I only had one more stop before reaching my destination where I wanted to get another coffee. Frgla had not found my existence worth of his time at that moment, so I asked Dom 2 what he wished me to do for his entertainment. He said I should pee through my underwear again, but only allowed 5 seconds of peeing. This was very humiliating, I sat down and desperately tried to squeeze as much pee out as possible in that short time, but of course it was not enough to empty my bladder completely. I sent a video to both doms and left very unsatisfied, my undies and pants now being notably damp and a bit smelly. I am quite sure that my passenger didn‘t notice the smell (or at least didn‘t realize where it came from), as the ventilation in the car was constantly running throughout the trip. But I noticed it, constantly reminding me how pathetic I am.

Dom 2 had also instructed me to get another 0,5l drink in addition to the coffee and told me to drink both beverages quickly. The remaining 1,5 hours of the trip turned into a challenging, but doable peeholding-session. Not much else happened, I dropped the woman off at a big train station and made my way home, where I finally peed and cleaned up.

I hope you enjoyed reading this report. I would like to thank everybody involved for their time and for the tasks which were very fitting for the whole situation. They were not extreme, but they provided a decent and increasing amount of humiliation over a long period of time while still allowing me to safely drive on the highway for ~9 hours. I‘m glad my insignificant self could serve as a source of entertainment!

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 05-23-2023 at 12:51 AM.
Old 06-27-2023, 04:44 AM   #7
LyanVeness
Baby Member

While stepping out of your comfort zone can be fun, it's essential to prioritize your safety and the comfort of others, especially if you have strangers with you. You can still make the journey enjoyable without going too extreme. I suggest you try safer ways to travel, like using deutsche bahn fahrplan. I hope that helps!
LyanVeness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, embarrassed, humiliation, road trip