Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2017, 10:37 AM   #1
Gisele

Heart 20/F/Stretch Me Out

Hi! I'm looking for anal only dares to complete! I have 4 big dildos ranging from 9-17inches, and 3 plugs, an enema bulb, and I'm also open to random insertions. I'm free all day today and really want to play. Get creative and be mean! This ass won't stretch itself hehe

PS: If I really like your dare, I will give you picture proof on Kik as a thank you!

20/Female/Bi/SUB
Likes: Extreme Anal, Insertions, Nipple/Breast Play, Breast Bondage, Hucow

Dislikes: Edging, Chastity, Wedgies, Subs
Limits: Illegal, Scat, Watersports,Blood, Family/Friends, Chastity, Social Suicide, Public, Blackmail

Last edited by Gisele; 03-09-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Gisele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:39 AM   #2
Anony_Mouse

Here's one I just came up with for another thread, but would definitely destroy your ass very nicely

Well since you failed your chemistry test, let's practice some chemistry with your ass. First you'll need some lab materials and chemicals:
1. H2O in its solid state (ice cubes, 15 cubes or about 1 cup)
2. Whitening toothpaste
3. 2 cups warm water
4. 2 oz H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide)
5. Enema setup/ syringe / turkey baster / device to fill your ass with
6. (Optional) butt plug or similarly shaped objectxccc

In this experiment, we will observe and record the effect of different substances at different temperatures on the anus and colon (don't worry, this is entirely safe and something I've done before). Follow the procedures below and record your results and observations in detail. For added value, take photos and videos of your completion and results of each step.

1. Prepare enema solution by mixing 2 oz of hydrogen peroxide into 2 cups of warm water; place solution in a bowl if using a syringe / baster or in an enema bag if available. Place ice in a separate bowl and set aside.

2. Lubricate asshole with toothpaste to allow for easy insertion of the enema hose or injection device (optional, lubricant is not required at this step, but will be required later). If using a syringe or baster, draw solution into the device, or prepare the enema bag and hose if available.

3. Insert enema hose as deep as possible, or insert a minimum of 4 inches of the tip of the device you are using (if your syringe has a tip of less than 4 inches, insert to base and hold firmly when injecting). Start the flow of the solution or begin injecting the solution, refilling the syringe until you've injected the entirety of the solution into your ass.

4. Record your time holding the solution, starting when the entire solution is injected. Your goal is to hold the solution for 15 minutes; the amount of time you are able to retain the solution will affect your requirement for the next task. Expell the solution when you are no longer able to hold it.

5. This step will help receive any burning sensation you may be feeling and is NOT optional; you must complete this step. Retrieve the ice cubes and toothpaste. Lubricate asshole with toothpaste once again. You must now begin inserting the ice cubes; the number of ice cubes you must insert will be determined by subtracting the number of full minutes you were able to retain the solution in step 4 from 20. For example, if you retained the solution for 9 minutes, you must insert 11 ice cubes. Ice cubes must be left inserted and meltwater retained until you feel confident that ALL ice cubes have melted in your ass COMPLETELY. Expell the solution into an empty bowl and examine for remaining solid ice; if any of your expelled material still contains ice, you must restart step 5 from the beginning, including lubricating your asshole with toothpaste again.

6. Record initial results and observations in detail; describe your experience at each step and the sensations you experienced along the way. Include photos at the beginning and end of each step, and videos of the steps being completed. Record your sensations following the experiment as well; record how your asshole and rectum feel ten minutes after completing the experiment, and again after one hour, four hours, and 24 hours, as well as any changes in sensations between these intervals.

NOTE: If the steps are not completed properly and entirely, or your report is incomplete or provides inadiquite detail, you will be assigned a punishment as remediation for your failure.

As I mentioned above, this is a completely safe and non-permanent dare; I know it sounds harsh but it's actually a very enjoyable experience and promotes your colonic health!

Kik: Drink.n.fly

Dislikes (punishments): painal, harsh enemas, figging, pee, toothpaste, hot sauce, uretheral play, flogging, spanking.
Limits: Face, permanent, scat, public, blood.

Toys: 9” dildo, 18” double sided dildo, huge anal beads, inflatable butt plug, regular plugs, small anal beads, vibrating plug, 3L enema bag, enema squeeze bottle, pussy pump, urethral sounds, toothpaste, hot sauce, rope, and more.
Anony_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:47 AM   #3
Gisele

This looks like a lot of fun! I can't set that up right now, but I promise to do it today!

20/Female/Bi/SUB

Limits: Illegal, Scat, Watersports,Blood, Family/Friends, Chastity, Social Suicide, Public, Blackmail
Old 03-09-2017, 11:00 AM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Take biggest thing you can take as deep in your ass as possible.
Try to hold it with your butt as you pull out completely, repeat 30 times

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:06 AM   #5
bobep

Put a clothespin on each nipple. Then start fucking yourself in the ass with the smallest dildo. While doing so also flick your bean until you edge. After edging use the second smallest dildo and repeat. Each time you edge you use a bigger one. After having used all 4 dildos you put in your biggest plug and fingers yourself until you Cum. Once you're finished you're allowed to take off the clothespin
bobep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:07 AM   #6
Gisele

Will do! Thank you for the suggestion

20/Female/Bi/SUB

Old 03-09-2017, 11:14 AM   #7
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Progressive insertions would make sense here.

Start with your smallest plug. Lube and insert. Then starting with your smallest dildo in your pussy, use it and your fingers to edge. Repeat with each of your dildos. Then switch out to your next larger plug. Repeat dildo progression and edging. Switch to largest plug and do the edges.

Now you should have edged 12 times. Remove the plug and roll a six sided die. Fuck your ass that many minutes with your smallest dildo and then edge that many times with the dildo as far in as you can take it. Repeat the rolls and actions with each of the three larger dildos.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:20 AM   #8
Gisele

I'm trying to make this anal only And my plugs aren't big enough to really stretch me out I will try and edit your dare?

20/Female/Bi/SUB

Old 03-09-2017, 11:35 AM   #9
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Try to put as many cloth pegs on your boobs as you can, one on each nipple and 4 on each areola to make + shape, then start making line going from nipple to the base of boob, the more lines you make the smaller enema you'll have to take.
If you wouldn't fit anymore rows than base 2 you will take 3 liters of water enema.
You should make 2-3 lines on each breast, 1 on outside and one on top.
If you can fit third row, put it in between. 3rd and each next row counts as -200ml from enema
Then connect lines with cord, horisontal line with one on areola, nipple and another one on the other side of nipple.
Tie vertical ones in a same way but with cord going under the peg attached on nipple.
Then tie base of a breasts tight, tighten it up untill one pin comes off. You will pull out first the line from which pin falls off after 15 minutes.
If you wouldn't pull off all pins in a fist pull of each line you have to finish pulling of rest and then count how many pins are left, you will pull them out completely and then twist both nipples at once, 4 times at 90 degrees for each pin.
Then you can take off cord from the base.
Now you can start taking enema, if you can't take it all you will thrust biggest dildo in your ass 20 times for each 100 ml before leting enema out, and repeat enema.
If you fail to take it on 3rd try i will gixe you additional punishment

Old 03-09-2017, 11:40 AM   #10
Gisele

I want to do this, but I dont have enough clothes pins to even make one line :'(

20/Female/Bi/SUB

Old 03-09-2017, 11:50 AM   #11
lani_122
getDare Succubus

I guess it's possible with theyr size.

Tie base of each tit for 15 minutes
You will first measure the base and then tie them as tight as you can/wish to, you will check how much of a cord you have used after those 15 minutes.
You should get at least 3 inch less of cord length (from one circle around each)
For each inch less reduce enema size by 100ml.
Rest stays the same

Old 03-09-2017, 11:57 AM   #12
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Get out the 17 inch and insert. Go as deep as possible. Bend it around and try to get deeper. Continue using it on your ass for 1 full hour. See how deep you finish. For every inch you cannot accomplish you will wear your biggest plug for that many hours

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:01 PM   #13
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisele View Post
I'm trying to make this anal only And my plugs aren't big enough to really stretch me out I will try and edit your dare?
You can save it for another time if you'd like.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:02 PM   #14
Gisele

Hehe I know I can take 14 of the 17 in. If I work it for one hour I could probably take even more!!

20/Female/Bi/SUB

Old 03-09-2017, 12:04 PM   #15
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

If you accomplish all 17 inches, sit on it to watch a full movie 90 minutes minimum without removal

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal abuse, anal ass masterbation, anal dares insertions, anal destruction