Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-25-2020, 09:38 AM   #151
wolf82
Prodigy

100 squats plus 100 clams

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 12:00 PM   #152
Marshall_235

Do a wall sit http://blog.anytimefitness.com/how-t...-sit-boost-it/ for as long as you can but with the following stipulations.

You should strip naked and write SLUT on your forehead so you can read it in a mirror to be positioned in front of you. Insert a large butt plug lubed with toothpaste and tape a vibrator in on max power against your clit and clamp your nipples. Whilst doing the wall sit you should have a taut piece of string or rope, attaching your nipple clamps to the top of a door frame and uncooked rice under your feet.

You are to maintain the wall sit until your legs give out and you drop to the floor. No standing is allowed. If you fail to make it to 3 minutes you must repeat the task. If you fail 4 more times you are to complete the punishment below.

Rub toothpaste on your nipples and course salt into the rough side of a thin pan scourer. You should then soak the sponge part of the scourer in hot sauce and put on some panties with the rough side of the scourer pressed against your pussy. Complete 50 step ups each side like this, snapping a rubber band 5 times on each hamstring after each 10 step ups.

Last edited by Marshall_235; 05-25-2020 at 12:02 PM.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 03:11 PM   #153
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post

Thank you for complimenting my reports. It always brings a smile to my face and heat to my cheeks.

I am not familiar with wall-squatting. Did you actually mean wall-squatting? And not wall-sitting? If you did mean wall-squatting... is it this you refer to? I am just asking to make sure we are talking about the same thing
Either or I'd say. Wall sitting is easier, so I'd say go with sitting!
And no problem with doing the xercise beforehand..

Add 4 hour with the dry PLUG and 100 donkey kicks
or 100 clams with your favourite ginger!

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 03:17 PM   #154
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

You’re going to need an ice bath so your body can recover for the next round of training. You need to do this immediately after waking up. Get the water as cold as possible and get in up to your neck. Stay in the bath for 5 minutes.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 03:23 PM   #155
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post
Queues:
I obviously can't complete them all tomorrow, but because I don't know how many I will be able to complete, I chose to share everything in the queue. The tasks I can't finish tomorrow will spill into the queue of the day after.

Exercise:
- 100 glute bridges (wolf82)
- 100 clams with resistance band (Asd0702)
- 100 girl push ups while deep throating (wolf82)
- 100 girl push ups while deep throating (Chephren)

- Arm workout (Thifr)
- 50 squats (eljugador)
- 100 clams with resistance band (Chephren)
- 100 squats (GucciGang)

- 100 squats (Emmyred)
- 100 clams with resistance band (poiuytr)
- 100 girl push ups while deepthroating (A2M2)

Plug time:
- 1 hour anal beads (wolf82)
- 5 hours princess plug with regular lube (Asd0702)
- 1 hour princess plug with regular lube (wolf82)
- Princess plug with no lube until dare is completed (wolf82)

- ? hours princess plug with regular lube (Chephren)
- 5 hours princess plug with regular lube (Thifr)
- Anal beads with toothpaste until 50 squats are completed (eljugador)
- Ginger root plug until 100 clams are completed (Chephren)
- 1 hour anal beads - not 4, as 1 is max for beads (GucciGang)

- 1 hour anal beads with toothpaste as lube (Emmyred)
- 5 hours princess plug with toothpaste as lube (A2M2)
- 1 hour anal beads with regular lube (Chephren)

Pink symbolizes completed actions
Doing the arm workout assigned by Thifr was more challenging today because my arms were already sore from my arm/deep throat workout this morning. When the 5 hour plug time was up. I took a 90 minute break from plug time to rest my sore ass and get something to eat. As I mentioned earlier, I am switching from liquid fasting to intermittent fasting.

I continued my break from the plug for an additional 30 minutes while I did a jump rope cardio work out.

After that I did the plug time that depended on how long it would take me to complete the exercises. Anal beads with toothpaste while doing 50 squats (eljugador). It took me 8 minutes because I was a little sore at this point. I managed to keep the beads inside me for the duration of the exercise.

Yesterday, I had a taste of what it was like to do toothpaste right after ginger. Today I got it in the opposite order, because right after the 50 squats, Chephren had me do 100 clams with resistance band and a ginger plug. Not as painful as yesterday, but still the weird combination of painfully cold and burning hot at the same time. It felt especially weird because the toothpaste had been pushed so deep inside me because the beads go in so deep. So I was still feeling minty cold inside, but the ginger plug kept my asshole in hell. Doing the clam exercise is faster than doing squats, so it took me about 10 minutes to complete the 100 reps. Each rep and accompanied strong clench of my glute muscles made sure generous amounts of juice was squeezed out of the ginger plug.

It was painful, but after a week of tasks and chemical play, I am a little less affected by it. It still makes my pussy drip and force whimpers out of me when I clench extra hard around the plug. I can definitely imagine why figging would be a good way to ensure that a slave don't clench his/her butt while receiving a spanking. It really does sting a lot.

After removing the ginger plug and I inserted the anal beads again - this time with regular lube (thank god). GucciGang had me do 100 squats. The only problem with regular lube is that it makes those damn beads a lot more slippery, so they're very difficult to hold on to while doing the squats. The biggest bead popped out twice. At rep 81 and at rep 96. It's up to GucciGang if I should be punished for this or if I can be cut some slack here

I am currently taking a break - once again. Sorry for being a little weak today. My ass is so damn sore.

And now that I just previewed my post before posting it, I see that Chephren has responded. So I'll soon do the wall sit to figure out if I can get a reduction in the plug time or not. Pray for me

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 05-25-2020, 03:37 PM   #156
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
Do a wall sit http://blog.anytimefitness.com/how-t...-sit-boost-it/ for as long as you can but with the following stipulations.

You should strip naked and write SLUT on your forehead so you can read it in a mirror to be positioned in front of you. Insert a large butt plug lubed with toothpaste and tape a vibrator in on max power against your clit and clamp your nipples. Whilst doing the wall sit you should have a taut piece of string or rope, attaching your nipple clamps to the top of a door frame and uncooked rice under your feet.

You are to maintain the wall sit until your legs give out and you drop to the floor. No standing is allowed. If you fail to make it to 3 minutes you must repeat the task. If you fail 4 more times you are to complete the punishment below.

Rub toothpaste on your nipples and course salt into the rough side of a thin pan scourer. You should then soak the sponge part of the scourer in hot sauce and put on some panties with the rough side of the scourer pressed against your pussy. Complete 50 step ups each side like this, snapping a rubber band 5 times on each hamstring after each 10 step ups.
I am sorry to disappoint and be boring, but this is just too extreme for me. I understand why you would think I would be game for it. I did, admittedly, ask people to dare me hard enough to make me cry in the past. So I get why you would give me a very intense dare like this. But even though I am a masochist, I am not ready to pull off clover clamps that roughly multiple times. I don't think I've managed to do it once. Once they are on, they bite HARD. Secondly, I am not yet at the stage where I am ready to experiment with tabasco inside me - I am not sure I ever will experiment with that, but it's a soft limit for now. Scratching the pussy rather roughly before putting tabasco on it just doesn't sound healthy to me either.

Or maybe I am just making up excuses for not being daring enough to do it, but either way... I can't complete your dare. I am sorry. It's too extreme. I hope you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
You’re going to need an ice bath so your body can recover for the next round of training. You need to do this immediately after waking up. Get the water as cold as possible and get in up to your neck. Stay in the bath for 5 minutes.
There's no tub in my bathroom unfortunately. But I can take cold showers if you wish. I still do dry brushing very often because of you. Thank you for starting that habit for me in one of my older threads. It has made my skin even softer. I get many compliments for it. So thank you very much

likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.

Old 05-25-2020, 10:05 PM   #157
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

You’re welcome - glad you’re still doing skin brushing. Of course you should take cold showers, ideally straight after you wake up, or after skin brushing to really stimulate your circulation. From now on try and take a cold shower at least one morning a week. And make a habit of ending every shower with at least 30 seconds of cold water.

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Old 05-26-2020, 01:32 AM   #158
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

I was so exhausted last night that I fell asleep while browsing gD on my phone while resting on my bed. I should have known that would be dangerous to do

I woke up early because I fell asleep early. After doing my morning enema I took an ice cold shower (as cold as it allowed me to set it) as instructed by ycoldwater. I only finished half of my shower routine. I left conditioner in my hair to allow it to work for a little while, stepped out of the shower, inserted the princess plug with toothpaste. FUCK that hurts right after doing an enema. 10/10 wouldn't recommend. Got down on the floor, naked, to do the 100 reps of girl push ups while deep throating that A2M2 assigned me. My arms were still a little sore from yesterday, but not so sore that I couldn't do it today. It's really nice to start your morning with a throat massage. That I can recommend. The 100 reps was rather easy to complete as I really enjoy the feeling. After my little arm/throat workout I got back in the shower and finished the last half of my shower routine in the cold water. My nipples got so hard and sensitive from this. Every time the stream of cold water hit right on one of my hard nipples I jumped and whimpered.

When I was dried off it was time for the wall-sit (Chephren allowed me to do a wall-sit instead of a wall-squat) to see if I could earn a reduction in plug time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
Considerin your great reports it would not be nice to not reduce, sadistic even...

Well as a reward: For every edge you manage to do while wall-squatting with your plug in you can reduce by 1 hour to zero if you manage five.
But they have to be in one go. (Please write if too harsh)
I took advantage of the fact that he didn't tell me what I could and couldn't do to edge. I reach the edge faster from pain than from pleasure. This is just a fact. I know my body. It takes quite a while for me to edge from pure pleasure. Especially when I haven't been denied for long - and I had my last orgasm a few days ago. So I put tabasco and a bullet vibrator on a chair next to the wall I was going to do the wall sit against.

I put on the clover clamps on my nipples right before getting into position. While in the wall-sit, I reached for the tabasco and rubbed a tiny drop of it into my clit before using the vibrator. I knew that tabasco + vibrator would create very intense pain very fast without being dangerous. It brought me to a painful edge extremely quickly. The plug filling my ass. The clover clamps tugging my nipples. The vibrations against my clit that intensified the burn x 20. Overwhelming, painful and bound to push a masochist to the edge. After reaching the edge the first time, I took ~30 second break from touching. By then I was definitely regretting the tabasco. I don't know if that intense burn was really worth enduring for an hour of plug time reduction. I almost didn't dare to put the vibrator back against my clit and when I did I let out a little scream. How can such a tiny drop of tabasco burn THAT much? If I was blindfolded and someone did that to me, I would have guessed they kept a lighter open right against my clit.

I reached the edge - again - but this time my legs started to shake a lot. Not just because of the exhausting position, but also because my thighs always shake a lot when I am close to orgasm. So it was the uncontrollable thigh shake of the edge that brought my ass to the ground after only two edges.

But I still managed to score myself a two hour reduction from the five hour plug time Chephren had given me. Was it cheating to use toys and pain to edge? Maybe. But he didn't tell me that I couldn't, so I would say it's fair game

The plug I have in my ass right now is from A2M2's 5 hour plug time. I will be done with that in 55 minutes. When that plug time is completed. I will do the 3 hour plug time that I owe Chephren.

And Emmyred, I promise I haven't forgotten about you, dear. I just did A2M2 first because I wanted to get the wall-sit and the deep throat/arm workout done first thing in the morning. When I am done with the plug time I owe Chephren, I'll begin your task

I'll make a new queue in a new post soon.

The following 2 users say Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 05-26-2020, 01:54 AM   #159
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

New queue:

Exercise:
- 100 girl push ups while deepthroating (A2M2)
- 100 squats with edge reward possibility (Emmyred)
- 100 clams with resistance band (poiuytr)
- 2 x 10 minutes of pulling - with my ass (Chephren)
- 100 glute bridges (wolf82)
- 100 clams with resistance band (wolf82)

- 100 squats with clover clamps (Asd0702)
- 100 donkey kicks (wolf82)
- 80 push ups with nipple clamps (Emmyred)
- 100 squats (wolf82)
- 100 clams with resistance band (wolf82)

Plug time:
- 5 hours princess plug with toothpaste as lube (A2M2)
- 3 hours princess plug with regular lube (Chephren)
- 1 hour anal beads with toothpaste as lube (Emmyred)
- 1 hour anal beads with regular lube (Chephren)
- 1 hour anal beads with toothpaste as lube (Asd0702)
- 1 hour anal beads with regular lube (wolf82)
- 5 hours princess plug with toothpaste as lube (Tessa)

+ a custom task from garder80 that I'll do tomorrow.

Pink symbolizes completed actions

This queue is updated up until post #151. Chephren also gave me one more task in post #153 that I did see, but I haven't decided if I'll go for option a or b yet. As it's the last task given to me, it's more likely that I'll complete it tomorrow, so I keep it off the queue for now.

We'll see how much of the queue I'll managed to finish today. You guys, especially wolf82, stepped it up with the exercises. I feel absolutely confident that my glutes will be on FIRE tomorrow. You guys really know how to spoil a masochist with a control kink

Last edited by HoneyBlondie; 05-26-2020 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-26-2020, 02:26 AM   #160
poiuytr

Default yes you understood

well I wanted the pump thing while you did that, but if it's not possible, do as you can.
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 03:18 AM   #161
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Cleanup

Every time you eat, it can be just a little piece, some Drinks with sugar or even a big meal you will put the plug in your mouth to clean it and replug when done, then you may eat.

This will Help for little Snack reduction. And for everytime doing this you will do 10 pushups and each time in a different Position ( touching thumbs, touching ringfingers etc)
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 05:28 AM   #162
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Great report. Good time-management to do your pushups halfway through your shower routine though personally I'd like to see you separate the physical workout tasks from showering, but it did make me fantasise about a kind of boot-camp scenario where you are being forced to exercise naked by a sergeant-major character (with a butt-plug inserted) while he hoses you down with a powerful jet of ice-cold water. I've also got an exercise to add:

36 burpees with full press-up, in three rounds of 12 with a 30 second edging break in between each round, plug of your choice inserted. This will definitely make your muscles ache.

As sub:

Old 05-26-2020, 06:18 AM   #163
wolf82
Prodigy

I'll add 100 lunges plus 26 minutes of anal beads using toothpaste

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 06:22 AM   #164
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
As I am also denied, I consider edges to be rewards. Let’s test how sore you are from all of these tasks.

First, watch 10 minutes of porn you enjoy without touching. Insert the anal beads with toothpaste and set a timer for 20 minutes.

Complete 100 squats in good form. If you complete them in under 20 minutes, you can use the remaining time to edge. If not, you cannot touch for the rest of your 1 hr of bead time.

Enjoy!
First I watched some Queensnake porn (if you know, you know). Those girls are sadistic (and masochistic) as fuck. It was very difficult for me not to touch while watching. I was dripping wet when the 10 minutes were over - and very motivated to earn the chance to edge. I managed to do the 100 squats in a little more than 18 minutes. It was easier for me to do today because my thighs weren't extremely sore before doing it - they are quite sore now though.

So excuse me while I edge my mind away Thank you for giving me the opportunity to touch my needy clit.

The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 05-26-2020, 01:16 PM   #165
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

How about your anal beads for an hour but use some fresh, lemony deodorant as lube. (Don't forget to mention the brand in the report )
And do 100 donkey kicks...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk