Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2020, 11:55 AM   #1
KittyNeeds

Bomb Pregnant looking for tit dares

Currently pregnant and dealing with my hypersensitive tits. I’ve searched the threads and haven’t been able to find any tit dares specifically for pregnant women. I’m looking to play with/hurt them while I still can. I’m sure I’m not the only one so I thought a thread related to this might be useful

Last edited by KittyNeeds; 03-18-2020 at 12:07 PM.
KittyNeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 12:12 PM   #2
Lyb
getDare Addict

I gave you a dare in the punish by breast size thread for which I'll expect a report but in the mean time here is another one.

Since your breast grew a lot use your old bras from pre pregnancy and fill it with sand paper for half a day. Spend the other day with coarse salt in it instead of the sand paper.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:57 AM   #3
KittyNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
I gave you a dare in the punish by breast size thread for which I'll expect a report but in the mean time here is another one.

Since your breast grew a lot use your old bras from pre pregnancy and fill it with sand paper for half a day. Spend the other day with coarse salt in it instead of the sand paper.
Just wanted to update. I spent the morning including my trip to the pharmacy with sandpaper in my bra. It’s very uncomfortable because the wires are digging in causing the sandpaper to rub the underside of my tit more. And the tightness causes my nipples to press harder on the sandpaper. They’re already sore from doing the dares yesterday in the other thread. Right now I have cooking rock salt in my bra. It stays in a bit better than coarse salt (which I don’t have) and is digging in.
Old 03-19-2020, 10:59 AM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

Having fun?

Want more maybe?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 11:04 AM   #5
KittyNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Having fun?

Want more maybe?
Definitely, to both. Well, no so much fun with the dare, but enjoying doing and getting again!
The following user says Thank You to KittyNeeds for this post:
Old 03-19-2020, 01:58 PM   #6
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Squeeze your breasts hard every 15 minutes for 2 hours. After that, slap them every 30 minutes for 2 hours. If your lactating, collect the milk in a cup if not then see if you can nibble on your nipples for 15 minutes each
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:33 PM   #7
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Tie your nipples hard with rubber band or some sort of thin line. Wear a bra who is under your tits size now. Wait 30 minutes with it (can be at home, can be outside, i dont mind).
Remove the bra and check it out. Any milk leaked? The tit(s) who leaked milk deserves 25 spatula spanks on the tit and 25 more just on the nipple, before you can untie the nipples.
If both tits leaked, then you have to double the spanks on both tits and let the niples tied for more 10 minutes after the spanks. Those ten extra minutes you will spend milking those tits in a glass jar.

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 10:08 AM   #8
KittyNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel78 View Post
Squeeze your breasts hard every 15 minutes for 2 hours. After that, slap them every 30 minutes for 2 hours. If your lactating, collect the milk in a cup if not then see if you can nibble on your nipples for 15 minutes each
I worked on this this morning in between cleaning the house. Squeezing is painful as they are so tender, but I gave them a few good squeezes every 15 minutes (probably 4-5, focusing mainly on the nips) for a total of 8 different times squeezing. After that I gave my tits 10 hits per tit ever 30 minutes (2 per side and 2 on the nipples).

Not lactating yet, so no milk, and sadly my mouth can’t reach my nipples.

Thanks for the dare!
Old 03-21-2020, 10:09 AM   #9
KittyNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
Tie your nipples hard with rubber band or some sort of thin line. Wear a bra who is under your tits size now. Wait 30 minutes with it (can be at home, can be outside, i dont mind).
Remove the bra and check it out. Any milk leaked? The tit(s) who leaked milk deserves 25 spatula spanks on the tit and 25 more just on the nipple, before you can untie the nipples.
If both tits leaked, then you have to double the spanks on both tits and let the niples tied for more 10 minutes after the spanks. Those ten extra minutes you will spend milking those tits in a glass jar.
I worked on this one last night. I used the small black hair rubber bands around my nipples, size small wrapped twice. They were burning by the end of the 30 minutes. I’m not lactating so no leakage or milk spanks.

Thanks for the dare!
Old 03-22-2020, 07:40 AM   #10
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dare

I have a breast bondage dare for you.

Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place and give tits some nice tension. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and clothes. Now find something to do (cleaning, making dinner etc) for 20-30 min.

If you got some milk leaking after that, you have tied them strong enough, well done. If still no milk leaking, give your tits some spanking with wooden spoon (20 times each), while still tied up.

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:14 AM   #11
KittyNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
I have a breast bondage dare for you.

Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place and give tits some nice tension. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and clothes. Now find something to do (cleaning, making dinner etc) for 20-30 min.

If you got some milk leaking after that, you have tied them strong enough, well done. If still no milk leaking, give your tits some spanking with wooden spoon (20 times each), while still tied up.

J
My tits aren’t really shaped to be tied, the rope just slides right off. The don’t have any droop. I’m also not lactating because I’m still pregnant, not a new mom. Thanks for the dare though!
Old 03-22-2020, 07:50 PM   #12
LucyB
getDare Devil

I have one that will drive you nuts. Take a Kleenex and slowly (very slowly, like 30 seconds a run) run it gently over your left nipple 10 times. Now take one finger and do 10 circles around your clit. Then take your Kleenex and do the same to your right nipple. Then 10 more circles around your clit. Try to hold off on cumming as long as you can. I bet you can't for very long. Everything is SO sensitive when you're pregnant. Report here how far you got.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:38 PM   #13
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyNeeds View Post
Just wanted to update. I spent the morning including my trip to the pharmacy with sandpaper in my bra. It’s very uncomfortable because the wires are digging in causing the sandpaper to rub the underside of my tit more. And the tightness causes my nipples to press harder on the sandpaper. They’re already sore from doing the dares yesterday in the other thread. Right now I have cooking rock salt in my bra. It stays in a bit better than coarse salt (which I don’t have) and is digging in.

Nice report, loved the task. I think you should make it a rule for next week. If you have to go out from home, you must wear sandpaper in bra.
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 11:13 AM   #14
deschut
Distinguished Member

Hmm, I thought of bumping this!

I think your nipples should be clamped, maybe you own clamps - or otherwise you surely have clothespegs or a clotheshanger with clips.

To be able to stretch your nipples, you'll add some weight to it.
- If you do happen to have clothespegs, just tie 3 of them together (clip the 2nd peg to the 1st, etc.)
- If you happen to pick the clotheshanger, you can add weight by tying a piece of clothes on it

Leave the pegs on for 10 minutes.
In the meantime, you crawl through your room twice, and you make 5 high jumps.

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 09:27 AM   #15
KittyNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
I have one that will drive you nuts. Take a Kleenex and slowly (very slowly, like 30 seconds a run) run it gently over your left nipple 10 times. Now take one finger and do 10 circles around your clit. Then take your Kleenex and do the same to your right nipple. Then 10 more circles around your clit. Try to hold off on cumming as long as you can. I bet you can't for very long. Everything is SO sensitive when you're pregnant. Report here how far you got.
Sorry! I didn’t get the notification that anyone had posted on this thread! This was fun. I didn’t cum, but I did get soaking wet and had a great time! I even used the tissue to flick my nipples a few times.

Thanks so much for the idea!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pregnancy, pregnant, pregnant tits