Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-14-2016, 01:42 AM   #181
JTN2010

(For PrincessOfDiapers)
Going to make this a shorter one (in terms of length) but quite involved. Before beginning wait until at least your bladder is pretty full (you don't need to be bursting, but definitely feel the need to go)

You're going to diaper up with as many diapers as you want. You'll need to spend 12 hours in diapers total but it accumulates for each diaper worn (so wearing two diapers means 6 hours, three diapers is 4 hours, etc.). During this time you must wear and use your diapers for everything. Additionally, every half hour you must drink a [normal] glass of water (if this is too much for you cut it back to the max you feel comfortable with).
You can't change out until the time is up (so 1 diaper may or may not be risky for you). If it begins you leak you can add an additional diaper outside (but it won't count for time purposes).

If for some reason you can't complete the dare you are to try again with 12 hours as the time. If you fail again try again with 14 hours. If you fail a third time I can give you a punishment (that won't be fun).

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally

Last edited by JTN2010; 12-17-2016 at 11:57 AM.
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 11:17 AM   #182
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Use a site like random.org to generate three random numbers. Write them down and stick with those numbers before continuing on.

First things first, drink 1L of water, and then set a timer for 1 hour. Prepare a double diaper during that hour and anything else you might need for the rest of the dare.

After the first hour, drink 500ml of water, and then use your first roll. If it's even, wait an hour, if it's odd, wait 90 more minutes. During that time, you need to finish another 200 ml multiplied by your roll, so 3=600ml.

You should be holding your pee this whole time, and hopefully doing a bit of a potty dance by the time you're done waiting. Now comes some more fun. Get a bowl of warm water and another 500ml of water. Use your second roll and multiply it by 10 minutes. You must drink the 500ml of water and have at least one hand in the warm water for this time. You must stay in your big boy clothes for all of this time, and if you can't hold it and end up wetting yourself even a little bit, you can go straight into your double diapers.

If you managed to refrain from wetting yourself, pour your warm bowl of water over your crotch anyway. There are only babies for this dare. But as a reward you can use the bathroom afterwards before putting on your double diapers.

As soon as your done putting on your double diapers (and possibly relieving your overtaxed bladder), take a look at your third roll.

If it's even, you're going to be taking a liquid glycerine suppository. If it's odd, you are going to take three normal glycerine suppositories. You're stuck in these diapers for 30 minutes multiplied by this roll. During this time you can only crawl - no standing or walking at all. You can't sit on anything besides the ground and can't do anything for entertainment besides watch g-rated TV shows or play with toys intended for toddlers. During this time, drink at least 250ml every 30 minutes.

Once you're done, if your diaper is leaking or has leaked at all, you're going to need to change into enough diapers to last until tomorrow morning - no further changes or potty breaks allowed. You also aren't allowed to touch yourself or touch your diapers at all for the rest of the night. If your diaper isn't leaking, you're done!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 04:31 PM   #183
diaper6490

Roll two die, the first one is how many diapers you're going to wear, multiply the second by two, this will be how long you wear them. During this time you must either post a picture of your diapered self (no face) to getdare or go on omegle/chat roulette and show off your diaper(s) (no face needed, aim the camera down if you want but it has to show off the diaper(s).

Likes: layering diapers, wetting, pooping diapers, semi-public, forced messing, anal, anything that deals with diapers.

Limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends, high pain.

Toys 10in dildo, chastity cage, vibrating plug❤

currenly going 24/7 in thick diapers help me out😜

Kik me some dares and ill send proof, diaper6490
Snapchat me at diaper64

KEEP ME IN DIAPERS ASK FOR RANDOM PIC ON KIK OR SNAP if i take to long send me a punishment.
diaper6490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 12:27 PM   #184
ABDLinAL

Take an enema, diaper up, and order a pizza. When you open the door to get your pizza, release your enema. After you finish all of the food, roll a die to see how many hours before you can change.

Please make my dare an appropriate punishment, I changed my diaper without permission instead of going through a drive through in it as I was supposed to, used the potty without permission, and had an accident in my underwear.

limits: obvious public

Please PM me dares and I'll respond with reports and maybe pic proof. I love randomly having tasks appear and being at the mercy of others.

Hidden public is okay.

Last edited by ABDLinAL; 12-30-2016 at 03:00 PM.
ABDLinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 04:02 PM   #185
DiBaSlut
getDare Ladder

Wow, you really do need to go through potty training again! I'm going to use this as an excuse to get our little VS thread some more traction!

Those of you who think it would be appropriate for the little stinker above me to be re-potty trained, please vote for him on this thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287413

Now for the dare:

If you can't handle going through a drive thru in diapers then you shouldn't be giving others a harsher version of that dare, so here's my version of a similar dare that I really enjoy!

Diaper up and give yourself an enema. Hold it and drive to your nearest fast food restaurant. Now go inside and order a meal, you cannot leave until you finish your meal. Here's the catch, if you make it home without releasing congrats! Take off your diaper and do your business! But if you don't make it, you have to stay in your messy diaper for the next 3 hours. Then you may change.

Have Fun!

<--- That's me in my avatar!

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy, Hypnosis, Spanking, Pain, Pet Play, Enemas

Dislikes/Punishments - Anal

Hard Limits - Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Cam, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

Sissy Slavery Bet Competition Stats:
12 WINS ------- 14 LOSSES
DiBaSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 02:04 PM   #186
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Three Bottles and a die

Simple enough, three glassess/bottles with chocolate milk are going to decide your fate this weekend. Try to use colored glasses /sippy cups/bottles to make it harder to distinguish which one is which. Make each about half a glass, around 4 oz of chocolate milk, trying to use an off-brand if you can so it will all taste a bit funny. Put a dose of 2 oz of castor oil in the first one (there'll be no masking that one's taste!). Put a half dose of chocolate laxatives in the second (probably one square), a double dose of chocolate laxatives in the third (probably four squares) and a bar of melted dark chocolate or some other weird flavoring in both the second and third to try and mask the flavor of the chocolate laxatives. Add a bit more milk to the second and third if you can to make them all look about the same size, then mix them up nicely and put them in the fridge. Whenever you take them out, do your best to do so without looking at the glass at all (do it by feel), and give it a stir with something so that you won't know what you have in your hands, even if it's the oil, until the taste hits your mouth. You probably won't even be able to tell with the two "chocolatey" ones how much trouble you're going to be making in your diapers.

The day before you do your dare, the toilet is off-limits for #2, and you're going to put on as many diapers as you want before going to bed. The day you do this you must drink about a cup (250ml) of water every hour on the hour, or you can drink it earlier if you like. But it must be plain old water, if you want anything else to drink that doesn't count for this total. The toilet is off-limits the whole day, and you are only allowed three diaper changes (so three changes, starting with whenever you changed the diapers you were in since last night). To make it even more interesting, your diaper(s) should be under dark plastic pants if you have them and only "checked" every hour on the hour (same time you drink your water). This check doesn't mean you have to change your diapers, but it should be the only time you're allowed to see how full they are and have an opportunity to change them. Also, when you've changed your diapers you aren't allowed to check/change them again at the next hour mark. That means you must wait until at least two hours after they've been changed to check them again. One last detail - Every diaper change upgrades that hour's drink from 250ml to 750ml during the next hour. To make it easy, you could just drink 500ml while you're changing yourself.

To be very specific about the checking/change process, and to prevent any unnecessary time out-of-diapers or possible temptations to use the big boy potty, you will only be allowed to "check" your diaper for the first two minutes after the hour mark. So it if was 3:00, you have until 3:02 to decide if you want a change. After deciding you want a change, you have until 3:05 (3:04:59 really) to have the tapes secured on your new diaper(s), and plastic pants back up. If it hits 3:05 and you aren't secured back in your diaper(s), that change will cost you two changes (you lose an additional change).

You're allowed as many double/triple diapers and stuffers as you want to help make sure you don't leak. Oh, and if you do leak at all out of your plastic pants? Well you shouldn't have been wearing such flimsy diapers. You will lose one of your remaining changes if you have one. You can add more diapers/stuffers onto your current diaper(s) when losing a change because of this, but otherwise won't have a chance to change until the next hour like normal. You can't be punished twice for the 'same' leaky diaper in the same hour. But if you choose not to change during the next hour mark and leak again the following hour, you can lose another change.

If you don't have any remaining changes and are required to use one (ex: due to a leaky diaper), you can change into a new diapers all you want on the hour for the rest of the dare - because it must be at least a double diaper, and you will be wearing only double diapers until a full 24 hours after you started this dare as a punishment for not wearing thicker diapers! If this happens you can stop drinking water after the 12 hours of the dare, but must continue to only check/change your diaper on the hour marks. Every change will still warrant a full 750ml of water though, even if you are dont with the main part of the dare.

Now that you know the rules - let's get started. You should already be in diapers first thing since wakin up today. Set a timer for 4 hours. Take a six-sided die and roll it to start, if it's 1-2 you will drink the first bottle in your fridge (random order), 3-4 the second, and 5-6 the third. After the four hours on the timer, you'll roll again. If you roll the "same" bottle position, you don't have to do anything special. Otherwise, you must drink the bottle you rolled. Reset the timer one more time (so for 8 hour after you started), and repeat this process. If you're a very, very unlucky baby you'll get the joy of castor oil first, and I'm quite sure you won't last long before making a mess of your diapers! But if you're a lucky baby you might just have a half dose of senna in some chocolate milk so that you have a chance of only wetting your diapers. When the timer goes off a third time (12 hours after you started), you'll probably be done (though you may have to live with some consequences if your third bottle tasted a bit oily, or if you had too many leaky diapers). Before you change out of likely very messy diapers, log on to GetDare send me a report of how it went. You can write this as you're going along as well to help get out of those diapers a bit faster at the end .

While you're drinking your milk, you should space out your day so you eat lunch at least an hour before your second bottle, and dinner after your third (so you get at least some nutrition after all those possible laxatives). For example, starting your timer around 8:00am means you should wait to eat lunch until at least 1:00. Enjoy wetting your diapers and hoping that the chocolate milk didn't have any surprises for you!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
Old 01-03-2017, 10:43 PM   #187
the_diapered_nerd
Account Banned

i thik this will be appropriate

wear a diaper and wear it around the mall wearing shorts if you have to pee, wait 10 minutes before you can look for a bathroom and it must be on the other side of the mall then you must walk to the bathroom if you pee before you get there change into pants and a diaper and do the same thing (you might get a couple stares for wearing different clothes but nobody will say anything) this time if you fail, try again this time with 2 diapers if you fail you must wet them 3 more times before you leave the mall then take your wet diapers home and keep your wet diapers on untill you have wet it another 4 times then change back to your shorts and try again untill you get it

required materials:2 pull-ups, 1 diaper, a pair of shorts, a pair of pants,

recomendations: a backpack, spare clothes (diapers might leak),

takes about half an hour plan in advance
the_diapered_nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #188
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Don't see your likes/dislikes/limits anywhere. So let's keep it fairly generic with an idea I still haven't fully fleshed out:

You are going to become a bit of a bedwetter. You'll need to have done four things each night:

1. Put down a plastic/waterproof mat on your bed under the sheets incase you leak! You're also committed to not getting out of bed/off that sheet until you've been in bed at least six hours.
2. Drink 250ml of water an hour before going to bed.
2. Be wearing a dry diaper.
3. Drink 750ml in the 20 minutes right before going to bed.

So how do you stop having to do these things? Well every two nights your bed remains dry, you can remove one of the conditions, starting from the bottom (#4). But if your bed gets even a little wet, you go up to all four conditions again. If this happens twice and you want to give up, you can PM me for a punishment so you can stop wetting the bed, or you can keep on trying .

Note: you can wear a pull-up or trainer or anything else besides a diaper after condition 3 is removed, if you're worried about wetting the bed :P.
Old 01-15-2017, 02:00 AM   #189
babygetdare

You're going to slowly be forced into some baby bondage over the course of 10 hours.

You will start your 10 hours with the following rules:

- No toilet use
- Add a new restriction each hour.

To begin with you will double diaper up. You will insert 2-3 suppositories (some people are more sensitive than others) and one glass of water with a diurex pill.

The restrictions are as follows:

Tie a ribbon/string/rope through the hoop at the end of your pacifier. You will tie the diaper to your head you can only remove the pacifier to drink/eat.

Wear a bib and begin to eat 5 jars of baby food after pouring it into a bowl, then proceed to eat the food without your hand or utensils.

Take off your outer diaper and replace it with a new one...wrap the outer diaper over your head like a bonnet

Begin drinkin 500ml each hour from a baby bottle.

Take a one litre enema and insert your butt plug once you have released the enema (simple but unpleasant).

Tape your diapers up and lock them on with plastic panties.

Wear your lockable footed pyjamas.

Tie your ankles together leaving only 1-2 feet of slack.

Tie your wrists together with foot of slack.

No more walking only crawling.

Watch a kids film for the remainder of the dare.
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 07:27 PM   #190
JTN2010

(sort of inspired to make a bed-wetting themed one)

We're gonna play 21. Below I'll detail how you gain and lose points. Once you get to 21 you're free and done with the dare!

How to Gain Points
  • +1: Wear a diaper to bed (don't take it off until the morning.
  • +1: Go to sleep wearing a wet diaper.
  • +1: Wet your diaper while lying in bed (up to once per night/morning).
  • +2: Wet your diaper while asleep (the diaper will need to be dry before going to sleep).
As you'll see, you can overlap a lot of points (up to 4 if you wet your diaper while sleeping). There's a lot of possibilities

[B]How to Lose Points[B]
  • -1: Don't wear a diaper to bed.
  • -1: Go to the bathroom after lying down to go to bed (outside your diaper).
  • -1: Not drinking 500mL within an hour of going to bed.
  • -1: Changing out of a dry diaper (this includes in the morning and during the day; it didn't need to be wet while in bed necessarily).
(The negative points are sort of acting as your rules for the dare but you clearly have some wiggle room).

Clearly, you could get through the dare painlessly by just wearing a diaper to bed for 3 weeks. But you can speed things up by wetting appropriately. Being inconsistent will hurt though.

Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
Old 01-26-2017, 07:33 PM   #191
syiefa1
Account Banned

Put on a diaper, go to the store, wet the diaper and bend over at least 5 times before leaving. Also you must buy something diaper/baby related
syiefa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 08:17 PM   #192
JTN2010

You must drink a liter of water and put on a diaper. If you can go 6 hours without wetting/messing it (and no using the toilet) you are done. Otherwise, change, drink up (be safe), and try again for 5 hours. Keep retrying taking off 1 hour each time.

Additionally, no posts until you complete this dare.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:49 AM   #193
Azusa

You must wear a diaper 24/7 and use it for pee and poo.
Every time you pee or poop, roll a dice.

For pee
1.You cannot change and roll a dice until next morning.
2.You cannot change and roll a dice until you poop next time.
3.If your diaper is messy, you can change.
4.You can change 3 hrs later.
5.You can change 30 mins later.
6.re-roll. If you roll 6 again, you are free.

For poop
1.You cannot change and roll a dice until next morning.
2.You cannot change and roll a dice until you pee/poop again.
3.If you're wearing double or more diaper, you can change.
4.You can change 2 hrs later.
5.You can change soon.
6.You are free.

You can add a diaper when inner diaper leaks.

Likes: dice dare, diaper, poop, scat, pee, messy, toilet restriction
Punishments: long dare, anal, enema
toys: diaper, vibrator, buttplug
Limits: blood, public, animals, pic

KiK: azuazuzuazua

PM dares 
Azusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:25 PM   #194
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

Smear a hefty amount of toothpaste from where your crotch would go to where your ass would sit in a diaper. Before putting the diaper on, you must fill your ass with 1/4L of warm/hot water. Now, put it on, and drink a 1L of water. You must last 8 hours without making a mess because if you do, the icy sting of the toothpaste will be amplified and spread~ >u<
Old 02-02-2017, 03:36 PM   #195
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default No Dry Diapers!

You're going to have to refrain from cumming for at least 24 hours before starting, and holding in all your poopies for 8 hours beforehand as well.
You'll need get some diapers together, an enema kit, and some castor oil for this dare.

You'll start the dare by taking 2 oz of castor oil, and drinking 1L of water. Start preparing your diapers by poking holes all the way through, and all over from and back, in ALL of them but the diaper that will go on last. When you finish your 1L, set a timer for one hour and keep holding everything in. If you absolutely can't, put on your diapers but roll a die. If it's 1,2, or 3, remove that many diapers from your pile (minimum 1 left in pile), if it's 4 or 5 get two additional diapers out, poke holes, and add to your pile. If it's a 6, so the same a 4-5, but with one diaper.

When the timer is up, put on your first diaper (with holes), and set a repeating timer for every 10 minutes. Every 10 minutes when the timer goes off, you will drink ~ half a cup (150ml) of water. Every other time the timer goes off, you can add on one of your additional diapers. Be careful, they will be riddled with holes, and if you leak there will be consequences.

The third time the alarm goes off (30 minutes in), you must reach back into your hopefully still-clean diapers and insert an enema tube, giving yourself a 250ml enema of hot water. The sixth time it goes off, you must do the same again with a 1L enema of hot water. When your alarm has gone off nine time (1.5 hrs), dump 500ML of ice-cold water down the back seat of your diapers. When it goes off 12 times (two hours in), do the same with the front of your diapers, and do your best to edge once before the timer goes off again, for the next three times until you're at 2.5 hours in.

After 15 times that the timer has gone off (2.5 hours), you will set the timer for 1 hour. During this time you can't do anything for fun or entertainment, and can only sit directly on your butt on the ground or stand in the tub if you're afraid you're going to leak. The only exception that you can and will perform is starting a write-up of how how feel and how this dare is going so far. Make sure you can't see the timer or tell how much time is left for this hour.

When the timer goes off, you get to change out of those nasty diapers. Starting with the outermost diaper, count how many diapers are dry. Dry means no visible wet spot from the outside. Just leaking past on the leg gatherers is still a 'dry' diaper. However, if you started leaking, even if just out the leg gatherers before you set your 1hr timer at the end, add 2 on to your count of dry diapers. For our purposes, leaking means you either dripped onto the floor or all the way down your leg to your feet, so a little wetness outside your diaper is okay. You will be punished for dry diapers, so your goal should be to get the number of diapers right so you just barely finish soaking through to your last diaper in the last hour.

So now what happens?
Dry Diapers - Consequences
0 - You're done, that's got to be a mix of good control, planning, and luck. You're done and can cum normally again as soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
1 - Good shot, you were really close and didn't leak. You will have to remain in diapers for the next 8 hours but can change normally, and cum normally as soon soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
2 - Well you either played it way too safely, or leaked. Still not too bad, but you're going to be stuck in diapers (as many as you want) for the next 12 hours, with only one change allowed while that castor oil works it way out of your system. After the 12 hours you can cum normally again as soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
3 - Well that was either way too many diapers, or you stink at putting them on! In any event, you're not going to get any relief for a while. You're going to be stuck in diapers (as many as you want) for the next 16 hours, with only one change allowed while that castor oil works it way out of your system. You must also drink 1L of water now when you change into those diapers, and again after your one allowed change. After the 16 hours you can't cum cum normally again until after you have spent 6 hours (doesn't need to be consecutive) with an uncomfortably-large butt plug in place, as well as finishing your write-up and sending it to me.
>4 - You either went way too safe, or just didn't try hard enough. Send me a report for how it went, and I will determine a suitable punishment., and you won't like it.
The following user says Thank You to orophins for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo