Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-12-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Mick

Default Nude in Nature

Hello everyone.

I always like being naked in nature like in the woods or skinny dipping in rivers. Anyone else like being naked in woods and in rivers and streams?
What do you like to do in the woods while naked?

Dislikes: pee and poop, mess, pain, cam, gay stuff, anal

16/male

[email protected] email mee
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:35 PM   #2
cools900
Account Banned

Well I never have been naked in the woods. But it seems fun. If I was naked in the woods ( alone ) I would masterbait like nuts and do a bunch of kinky stuff. And most of all hope no one saw me or hope I don't run into bees! lol
cools900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

Based on my nature(no pun intended), if I were naked in the woods, I'd probably have set it up so a friend had hidden my clothing somewhere in the woods for me to find. I like the idea of being naked and having the ability to get dressed out of my control.
AlmightyElemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #4
noteworthy

Send a message via AIM to noteworthy Send a message via MSN to noteworthy Send a message via Yahoo to noteworthy
Default It's the way to go!

Love going naked outside. Used to go to a river off the beaten path and everybody would be naked. There are a couple of other areas like that but takes a couple of hours to get to them from where I am. As for what happens in the woods.......
Old 09-13-2009, 01:17 AM   #5
xtacygirl

Send a message via Yahoo to xtacygirl

frolic mostly but ive done kinky stuff too

PM me dares if you want.
xtacygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 04:24 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nude in nature

love being nude in nature and do this often going for long walks leaving clothes in me car so cant cover up till I get back love the buzz and the freedom often masterbate or if mrs is with me have rampant sex it is great.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:00 AM   #7
MagicLuke

Send a message via MSN to MagicLuke

I was naked in the woods once. I masturbated there and it was very funny, but also risk.

kik: hottestbutt
MagicLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:17 AM   #8
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Been

I've been naked in the woods at least a couple of times. Once it was starting to sprinkle out, but I'd already made up my mind. The woods were new to me, so I didn't go far off the main trail, but once I found the spot I liked ... I just walked straight up the trail, taking stuff off until I was down to tighty-whities, which I dropped and ran for a bit up this trail.

Still sprinkling out, and some of it makes its way under the leaf cover.

Well, the woods are just a little too far from home to try a streak at midnight, so I search for my stuff in the mostly dark. I wear mostly white stuff so there's plenty of dirt stains showing up but it feels good, somehow.

Another time, I committed to the idea of leaving my stuff there where I stripped. Or sort of. I don't have many pants I can just throw away ... and I brought along something else to change into, since, again, I couldn't trust a complete streak wouldn't get me caught.

But still, I left the woods littered with a couple of socks, a t-shirt, a pair of really ratty old shoes (I should have got rid of years ago) and my undies. I frolicked, but I can never get hard in these situations. Something about the reality of the cold night air and the ... I don't know, not enough fantasy weighing in on my imagination and can't quite get excited about it in the moment.

The excitement mostly comes from the anticipation and in the memory of the event, if that makes sense.

But, yeah, I tried exploring a bit in the buff. Walked as far from the pack containing my change-clothes as I dared, and gloating about the tighty-whities I could just leave flung wherever they landed, in the branches or the bushes, feeling hard earth under my feet, rubbing myself a little for all the good that it did.

Then I tried to find my pack. A couple of false starts, a little bit of flailing in the dark, and I was sure I had mislaid it. Then I felt a brush against it and I was saved. I sat on a path that (in daylight) overlooks a stream below. I heard snapping twigs not far away, but had got used to that as just animals sounds.

I mean, I had a flashlight, but sometimes that only manages to illustrate how dark the woods are around you, you know? And it was eerie slipping on fresh undies and socks in just its glow, but I got new pants and a shirt on, too, and my shoes and finally walked home.

I hoped to go back the next day to see what was still there, but that didn't work out. By the time I went back, I couldn't even find the place again where I'd flung my underwear and figured it was just a lost cause.

For some reason, losing everything in the woods and having to flee home ... the thought of some naked boy (say, my age, give or take) streaking bare-assed home, turned on and embarrassed both, just sort of takes my breath away.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:02 AM   #9
LastLine

Y'know I very rarely get chance but that's more out of fear of safety then being caught, I'dhave to know the area was safe first.

But I am tempted to go out on my m/c nude one night to the next village and back, wearing only my helmet :P
LastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:55 AM   #10
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy
Talking

oh i absolutely LOVE it.
i find it such a turn on, the idea of being caught, the risk, the wind beneath my balls lol its soooo arousing.
i love it anywere in nature and sometimes somewhere semi public like streaking through an empty side of a high school when there are some people playing basketball excites me, but i adore it most at night.

its exciting.
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:20 PM   #11
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

Back when I was in high school, there was a forest RIGHT next to my house. Everytime it rained, this little creek thing-oh maybe 3-4 feet deep, about half my height-would fill with water. The water was always somewhat clean, about as clean as a normal river. So many times I'd leve my house in the middle of the day and go swimming there nude then leave my stuff and walk through the woods to a park and lie on the back half of the hill to dry in the sun...ahh it felt so good. Other times I would strip and walk around, sometimes get a deer or something to come near me, and I would be one with nature. Of course when I was horny...things weren't as perfect lol.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:02 AM   #12
anal_guy_fl

Send a message via ICQ to anal_guy_fl Send a message via MSN to anal_guy_fl
Default What I like to do naked in the woods

I like feeding the animals, especially the bears!

Just kidding, please don't try to feed bears, clothed or not.

Dare me!
anal_guy_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:06 AM   #13
Bart
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Bart

I love doing it and want to do it alot more. Iv gone for walks and stuff but id like to try other things nude.
Major limits: nothing where i can get caught by friends or family, nothing messy like scat or piss, no heavy pain, crossdressing, nothing that will mark like shaving.
Im looking to push my limits so im willing to try some more public stuff but no family.
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:52 PM   #14
monk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to monk

Done it before with a group of friends, we were king of bored if I remember and probably a bit horny. Soooo we walked about 1 mile or so across a field with trees around the sides and put the keys for one of the cars under a rock (window smashing time if the keys had gone!) We then walked back to the unlocked car (again this probably wasn't such a great idea, but we were young.) Stripped off and put our clothes in locking the doors and our clothes into the car, then set off back to the keys!

It was pretty fun and fairly uneventful as we got the keys, of course I had to get to the rock first and promptly inform them the keys were gone. There was slight panic when they looked especialy as I had picked up the keys but they saw through that fairly quickly. ;p

We then set of back to where the first car was parked, which wasn't a problem except for the fact there was now a car parked near us and one a bit further the other side. After waiting for about 30 mins one of the cars left (probably after they were done.) After another 10 mins we got bored and just walked up to the key car and got in smilly at the couple in the car next to us, which gave them a fair few seconds of shock and a giggle.
doesnt like: Slight Public, Slight Mess (easy clean).
Limits: Poop, Family, Extreme Pain, Messy, Public.
monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #15
mattie

I like it to, been to a naturist beach a few times and camping always fun
mattie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk