Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-28-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
PantySniffer
Account Banned

Default Person Above 'Bully' Punishments

Hey here's how it works you just give a dare to the person above about what bullies would do to them.

Example: wedgies, swirlies, being punched, sometimes spanked and many more
Old 09-28-2011, 06:41 AM   #2
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

This is a nice idea

Your going to trip yourself over constantly one day as if a bully was tripping you over.

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:52 AM   #3
Jasper--

a 3 minute hanging wedgie for you

Limits: highly public, family, very messy, illegal, poop, extreme pain, CBT, shaving, blood, anal, personal info

Exposure or forwarding of pictures I've sent is never ok without my consent.
Jasper-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:35 AM   #4
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

slap your own face as if a bully was doing it. They will only stop once you have disgraced yourself by wetting your pants.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:32 AM   #5
madeliefje

Send a message via MSN to madeliefje

let yourself wear girl panties and don't take them off the rest of tyhe day.

Loves: Mild pain (wedgies, spanking, candles, nettles, toothpaste) bladder control, body control, Hypnosis, Deepthroat training, Anal.
Dislikes(punishments): Hard pain, crying, edging, humiliation.
Limits: Public (hidden public, flashing) family/friends, poop, animals, pictures/cam anything illegal or blood.
madeliefje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:21 PM   #6
Lupin1

Give yourself a titty twister and then pull your own hair. Repeat this at least three times today.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
onlychildwedgie

hanging wedgie till it rips

pm me to control my bladder. i'm looking for dares pm me some!
onlychildwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #8
Sexyluvvy

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexyluvvy

Vibrating hanging wedgie for an hour or till it rips
Sexyluvvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #9
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

The bully firt give you a swirlie in a public restroom the hangs you on the stall hook with the door unlocked :O

Make mine painful 3 and interesting i have lots of time
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:15 PM   #10
tommyboy601

You are walking through the halls when the bullies see you. They grab you and pull you into the bathroom. They strip you of everything except your panties. They then put you in a shoulder wedgie and make you do what they call the "SWRILE TOUR", they make you receive a swirlie from every toilet, and some of them haven't been flushed (give yourself a swirlie in every toilet in your house, one of which that has been used recently and not flushed). Once your tour is over the bullies decide to give you your bra back, but at the cost of them stuffing both cups with ice. They then decide to give you a hanging wedgie until the ice melts.

In mine please include wedgies and swirlies, but no public
Old 12-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #11
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

the bullies don't care what you want. so instead they strip you down, spank you for five minutes then proceed to pin a towel around your crotch like a cloth diaper. they take you into a bathroom with just the diaper on and make you watch as they all piss into a toilet and then shove your head in for five swirlies barely letting you get a breath between each one. on the last swirly they hit your bottom really hard and then pull you out of the toilet. they begin grinning to you as you wonder what next they'll do. they pull out a permanent marker and begin writing horrible things on your body. over your ass they write cum dumpster pointing to your bottom, on your front above your crotch they write "useless sissy dick", on your forehead they write "will suck you for five cents cuz i'm a cheap whore" and shove you out to face your fate in the makeshift diaper and your soaked piss stained hair. (obviously just do this all in your house since you said no public)

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:54 PM   #12
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

You're sitting at luch, about to enjoy a fresh cookie, brownie, or something like that. Right before you take a bite, the bully grabs it from your hand and shoves it down the front of his pants. He rubs it on his balls and ass then shoves it right into your mouth. Yum!

Make mine something a realistic bully would do, for instance no "making you masturbate" or "putting you in diapers." :P
wedgieboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #13
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

You are on a a class field trip and lucky you, your partner is the school bully. When it's lunch time the bully and you go to the restroom. He stuffs all of your lunch into your underwear, and hangs you in a stall. After 30 mins in the hanging wedgie he sets you down puts you in an atomic wedgie and spanks you 100 times. While on the way back he torturous you by rubbing your balls till you reach climax. Then he stops and he does that till you get back to the group (5 mins)
Plz make mine long and hard
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:46 AM   #14
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

Your bully comes up to you, ready to begin your daily torture. He starts with a wet willy in both ears you lift up your shirt to wipe your ears and your bully takes thid opportunity to give you a hard titty twister. Hes pretty tired and doesnt feel like doing much more so he ends by giving you a hanging wedgie. He takes a few pictures which he sends to some friends (send them to me and some other random people om getDare) Then he leaves you there and you cant get down till your underwear rips.
My biggest fetish is being given dares that are the types of things bullies would do to their victims (examples: forced to eat gross stuff, swirlies, hit in the balls, wedgies, bathroom, dirty underwear/socks, titty twisters, humiliation, bad smells etc.)
Limits: anything people could find out about, extreme pain, permanent things, sexual stuff, atomic/hanging wedgies
wedgieboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #15
diaperboyben

Send a message via Yahoo to diaperboyben

Your sitting at lunch, and the bully is planning your torture. He grabs your desert (your choice) and shoves it down the front of your underwear. He then duck tapes your hands together and gives you a hanging wedgie, letting you hang there for a good 30 minutes. He then lets you down... after taking some pictures and sending them to his friends. (Take some pics, send them to random people on getDare.)
Limits:anything illegal, permanent, involving family/friends, public, pain(anything past a small amount), blood, social suicide
diaperboyben is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie