Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2017, 02:07 AM   #1
pohu

Default Public Gym Dare (looking to get caught)

So tomorrow I'll be going to the gym, (one away from my regular gym to avoid awkward visits, so don't be afraid to go tough on me) and I want to get caught doing something embarrassing (which is subtle like wearing a buttplug), just nothing too blatant like pounding my ass with a dragon dildo in the middle of the change rooms, however I'm open to the idea if gym is empty.

I have thin running shorts which my cock is visible w/o undies especially on benchpress and on treadmill.
A buttplug
Dragon dildo (which can be used in enclosed showers/empty gym locker room)
Cockring
8inch suction cup dildo
16 inch double ended dildo (great for deepthroating)
Two pairs of thongs/g-strings and four panties
And bad dragon cum lube

Be mean please
pohu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 02:41 AM   #2
Toilet_Torture

Here is a dare for you:

Do your exercises however everyone else has told you. When you finish, it's time to take your shower. Now, you know your limits better than I, and you know this gym better than I. Choose your time wisely. You will be spending 10 minutes in the shower. Not so bad right? Well, from the moment you start the shower, you will be fucking the suction cup dildo against the shower wall. The catch is that you cannot stop for the entire 10 minutes. I would encourage you to try to take your shower at a non-peak hour then.
Toilet_Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 02:54 AM   #3
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Wear the girliest panties and give yourself a wedgie so there's at least an inch of the boarder that sticks out above your pants.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 03:03 AM   #4
pohu

Thanks something risky to do while working out. ��
Old 01-03-2017, 04:11 AM   #5
imhardnow

Default good luck

While in the changing room insert the plug into your butt and than put on the g-string and give yourself a wedge. put you shorts on and go for a run on the treadmill. If you feel the butt plug moving out you must push it in by putting your hand in your pants. You may only push it in once. If it starts to fall out again than you must let it fall out and pick it up and run with it till you done. one you are done go to the changing room and set the plug on a bench while you strip. grab your dildo and keep it visible as you walk to the shower leave the shower curtain open and suck that dildo before you put the dildo in your ass. Once you have it in close the curtain and sit on the ground and use your dildo really hard and fast while you stroke it. Don't cum until you get back to the locker room where you will cum in the clean pair of underwear. while you sniff the panties you wore during your workout. put the but plug back in by sitting on it than get dressed and walk out with the plug in your ass. make sure you wear the cum panties on the way out.
imhardnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 04:19 AM   #6
pohu

Anyone else who wants to add a dare I would really want to use the double end on my throat.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:23 PM   #7
BondageBelle

Wear your butt plug and cock ring with the tight shorts, grab the lube bottle, and do three sets on the bench press. Between each set, squirt lube in your shorts and rub your penis until it gets rock hard. You're not allowed to take your hand out til you're hard, and if anyone walks by, stare them in the eye and tell them you're scratching your balls. After the third set, walk to the changeroom with your boner and keep rubbing yourself while you remove the plug and ring, and grab your suction dildo. Fuck yourself in the ass in the showers until you cum, and you have to grunt loudly when you do so. I'd love to hear how it goes
BondageBelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cum, exibitionism, gym, public