Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2018, 11:23 AM   #46
bourbon2k15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Not adding 10 since it's not my turn. But since it is requested:
Have 10 pussy spanks with a flat wooden spoon in your car trunk, legs widely spread.
To go to the car wear only heels, a tight top and a short skirt.
You may use my posts as a 1, so your post does count for a +10! I will be adding it for you

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:50 AM   #47
Sammylikes

If your posts count : add 10 more. Seeing how full of energy you seem to be, we have to keep this going more and more !

I'll sub from time to time for fun and try new things, so let's have fun !

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

The first one to call me "old" is dead

Last edited by Sammylikes; 01-23-2018 at 12:28 PM.
Sammylikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:26 PM   #48
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Have another 10 minutes - this is becoming epic! As you asked spank your pussy 10 times nice and firmly.

Last edited by MrFrustration; 01-23-2018 at 12:28 PM.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:42 PM   #49
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

And add another 10 from me. This time you'll push your tits on your window blinds half-opened while spanking your butt with a plastic ruler. 20 spanks.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:43 PM   #50
lucicle22
Distinguished Member

Have another 10 from me, you deserve it
dislikes - anal, watersports
limits - blood, scat, needles, blackmail, anything illegal or permanent
lucicle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:12 PM   #51
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Aaaand another 10 minutes.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:14 PM   #52
Sammylikes

An 10 minutes more without any punishement. Enjoy your orgasms

I'll sub from time to time for fun and try new things, so let's have fun !

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

The first one to call me "old" is dead
Sammylikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:16 PM   #53
zctt
getDare Succubus

Add another 10 minutes.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:25 PM   #54
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Add another 10 minutes while pulling hard on your nipples
Old 01-23-2018, 01:46 PM   #55
bourbon2k15

There's a lot to put into this response! I did write a 'check in' for responses 20-22 BUT the internet went down before I could post it. We continued on with the dares, however, because we had enough to keep doing while the interwebs was out of commission. I kept writing my responses for this Dare, knowing I was going to upload them all once we got internet back.

The internet is back! So here I am with everything you've all missed!

Response 20: +10min, 10 Pussy Spanks with Charging Cable
--I remember when I read this one. I remember looking to sir so fast and asking him if it was possible. He said yes. I didn't want time to come as fast as it did, I had hoped sir would maybe end the dare before this point but with the perfectly timed breaks...I've been able to last and fulfill all dares! Bittersweet.
Sir first tied my legs apart because he knew there was no way I would be able to keep them open while he whipped my sore pussy. She may have gotten a long break but she was still sore. He had been right, from hit 1 I was screaming out and begging him to stop. He didn't. I didn't use my safeword and I continued not to. I'm new to getdare and I will not be known for pussying out! 10 spanks later and my pussy is red and welt covered. Sir brought me to orgasm with my mouth before he put the vibe back in place for 10 minutes. I cried, full on tears, because my clit was so sore and my pussy was on fire. I came 2 times. ~ End Time: 1.40p / Orgasms: 63

Response 21: +10min
--The crying hasn't stopped. I thanked every lord's name I knew that you had given me nothing more than another 10 minutes. I was able to calm down but only cum 2 more times ~ End Time: 1.50p / Orgasms: 65

Response 22: +10min, Ass up with candle burning
--The wax as it dripped onto my ass was delicious. My pussy is on fire but my hole feels amazing now. Of course it burned, I gasped everytime I registered a new dalop of wax, but it was enjoyable and I came 4 times. Each time I came I shook like mad and that put the candle out 7 times! Sir was getting frustrated with having to relight :P ~ End time: 2p / Orgasms: 69

I had a successful 10min break with no lateness
Return time: 2.10p
Looking for: 2 pussy spanks

Response 23: +10min
--I'm so happy that this didn't have anything to do with spanking my pussy. She's on fire, sir dabbled with the idea of adding toothpaste into my cunt and aiming the fan on it for a whole round. I don't know what he's chosen yet, but he did make sure I added it in here! I came 3 times ~ End time: 2.20p / Orgasms: 72

Response 24: +10min, Ice Cube on each Nipple
-- Sir allowed me to remove the ice for 30 seconds every 2 minutes as to not harm my poor nipples. They enjoyed this treatment as they've been horribly ignored lately. The ice kept me from the edge a few times so I only came twice. I think my body is slowing down... ~ End Time: 2.30 / Orgasms: 74

Response 25: +10min
-- Was relaxed. I lie on a clean floor with my knees spread so that Sir can make sure the vibe stays on my clit. I came 5 times, ended up on my front by the time I was done ~ End time: 2.40p / Orgasms: 79

I am 15 min late (+3 pussy spanks)
Return to vibe: 3.05p
Looking for: 5 pussy spanking requests

~We got the internet back 24min into this round~
Response 26: +10min
--This part of the post deleted when I had posted this response, which is why it was deleted. Because of the long break I wasn't on the edge and it took me 8 min to cum :/ ~End time: 3.15p / Orgasms: 80

Response 27: +10min, 10 Pussy Spanks with Charging Cable
--Begging doesn't work with Sir. Neither do tears and putting your hands in the way. Sir simply will not count a smack if my hands are in the way, but he will not stop, he will continue. Sir tied my legs open much like last time but I couldn't help myself, I put my hands in the way. That only led to my pussy lips getting slapped and the hit not counting. I learned my lesson 3 smacks in, getting 13 total hits. My clit is swollen once more and Sir did not give me Oral before he taped the vibe back into place and turned it on. I'm still sniffling as I type this, over 20 minutes past the spanking and torturous orgasms. I came 2 times, both painfully, and both while clamping my legs together ~ End Time: 3.25p / Orgasms: 82

Response 28: +10min, Tits covered in Toothpaste, Spank each tit 5x w/ wooden spoon
--The burn was a welcome and cherished distraction to the firelike pain in my clit right. Sir made sure our fan was hitting me during these spanks, watching me as I hit nearly as hard as I could. I needed the painful distraction. Sir wants to remind everyone to pay attention to pussy spanking because he so wishes to land some more on my sore cunt - more often. I came 3x ~ End Time: 3.35p / Orgasms: 85

Return to vibe: 3.45
Looking for: 5 pussy spanking requests (sir urges them to be back-to-back / I urge you to forget you ever read that).

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:29 PM   #56
bourbon2k15

Default Check in 9

Response 29: +10min
--Because of the much needed break I was able to wallow in the pain of my poor pussy. When I came back the vibrations took me straight to an orgasm. I came 5 times ~ End time: 3.55p / Orgasms: 90

Response 30: +10min, on all fours with nice collar
-- Sir did get me a collar a while back but I rarely wear it. Was nice to have it pulled out of it's box and put to use again. Sir said we wont remove it unless one of your responses calls for it, or it gets in the way. I came another 5 times and begged sir to end the vibrations the whole time ~ End time: 4.05p / Orgasms: 95

Response 31: +10min
-- I had hoped for pain of some kind because the past 2 were straight vibe on clit with no distraction. This one didn't have distractions either and I lied in a curled ball, cuming and crying for Sir to stop this dare. He rejects. I came 6 times ~ End time: 4.15p / Orgasms: 101

I am getting back to it 5 min late (+1 pussy spank)
Back to vibe: 4.30p
Looking for: 6 pussy spanks

Old 01-23-2018, 02:31 PM   #57
Imriel

10 spanks with the suction cup dildo, followed by
10 minutes with the dildo in your ass
Old 01-23-2018, 02:34 PM   #58
bourbon2k15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imriel View Post
10 spanks with the suction cup dildo, followed by
10 minutes with the dildo in your ass
Can you please elaborate? You only get 10 minutes *not included pussy spanking time* per response. Am I spanking myself with the dildo? If so, where? If not, then what?
No dildo's in ass, that's a 'hard anal' limit. Ice and plugs are acceptable.

Old 01-23-2018, 02:59 PM   #59
Imriel

The idea was to spank your pussy 10 times with the dildo and insert it afterwards. Insert a plug instead for the next 10 minutes. A dildo is a weird spanking implement, but spanking with the plug wouldn't make any sense at all...
Old 01-23-2018, 03:13 PM   #60
bourbon2k15

Default Check in 10

32nd response: +10min, 10 belt spanks on ass, 5 pussy spanks w/ belt before ass spanks and after ass spanks
--This one took a while :P
The pussy spanks were okay, the belt is a lot different than a charging cord. I can take the pain of a belt more than anything, really. Sir had me on my back with my legs spread for the pussy spanks, then turning over for the 10 ass, and back on my back with legs spread for the last 5 spanks on the pussy. The pain is different, I can handle it, but my pussy is still on fire and not appreciative of the vibe that was taped back into place. The spanks did help me fend off an orgasm completely, however! ~End time: 4.40 / Orgasms: 101

33rd response: +10min, Scream "i'm cuming sir" loud enough for neighbors to hear @ every orgasm
--Well, I don't know if I shouted loud enough but we did open a window halfway so that the neighbors might be able to hear. It is winter outside still, so cold, and no one is really out there :P
I came 3 times ~ End time: 4.50 / Orgasms: 104

34th response: +10min, 10 Pussy spanks w/ Flat wooden spoon while spread eagle on trunk of car
--I dressed in a short skirt, tight shirt, and heals like instructed to. My car is in side of a closed garage so that's the only reason this dare was possible, sir's car is outside in the open space and my street is too public to do anything outside! The pussy spanks were brutal and I wasn't able to hold my legs open past 1 spank so Sir made me restart once he had my legs tied open, secured to the back tires. He got pictures while he had me up here too, excited to have photos of something we've not done before!
Anyway, I had to be kinda quiet during this dare because of the semipublic but oh god was it hard! I kept whimpering and begging him to stop but it wasn't working, he wouldn't relent! He kept me on the car during my 10 minutes, my swollen pussy being recorded while I writhed around, cuming 4 times. ~End Time: 5.00p / Orgasms: 108

I am 5 min late (+1 pussy spank)
Return to vibe: 5.15p (was supposed to be 5.10)
Looking for: 6 pussy spanks

Last edited by bourbon2k15; 01-23-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced orgasm, nipple pain, punishment