Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 06:44 PM   #1
lilslaveboy19

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hello I'm looking to submit myself to a master for an intense BDSM slave training program.

I have some goals I'd like to work on to become a better online cam slut. I'm hoping we can work together to push my limits. I have a several days of complete privacy so I'm hoping for long and intense training sessions in the short-term, which will hopefully lead to a long-term relationship together.

About Me
I'm short (5'5) and skinny/muscular. I fit the "twink" type with little body hair and a young appearance. I'm in my last year of university while also working. I'm a natural submissive with no experience or interest in domming. I'm bi, but i couldn't have a romantic relationship with a man although i do love submitting to men sexually.

I prefer doms that aren't overly mean all the time. Verbal humiliation is really fun and has its place but for the most part we're part of a team speaking casually and working together to give us the best session possible -- masochistic pleasure for me,while you enjoy rubbing my face in the dirt so to speak. I like to become close friends with my dom, while at the same time we're both fully accept that you're a better and higher status person. When called for i hope you would become intense and mean and fully put me in my place, just not all the time. I hope that makes sense.

Submitting to straight men is my absolute favorite. Since they're not attracted to me the bdsm feels more "pure", and are more likely to be morbidly fascinated with me than attracted to me and i love that. Feel free to use me to practice your training techniques you'd use on female subs. A lesbian, or a woman who could never be truly attracted to me (really, how could you ever be truly attracted to a camslut whore?) realllly play into my kink psychology too I have of course still submitted to gay masters and it's worked quite well so please still message me!

About You
You're a male or female dom with no interest in ever subbing. You're extremely intelligent, sadistic, and love working with a sub to see them grow. You see subs/slaves as entirely beneath you and you would never humiliate yourself or submit to someone else because you're better than that. Human slaves like me do fascinate and disgust you, but you do still enjoy pushing and controlling them. You would never show yourself on cam, and you're not interested in transmitting your voice--you prefer to stay as anonymous as possible, hidden and using typed commands to online sluts that are fully exposed: full face, naked, collared, legs spread apart..., while you're fully hidden, and you enjoy this dichotomy

Training Goals
I would like help training the following or pushing these limits:
- chastity: enforced masturbation restrictions
- anal stretching: guide me through exercises to stretch my hole.
- deepthroat training: guide me through exercises to train my throat to resist gagging and take cock deeper into my throat
- diet: help me by enforcing daily calorie restrictions and food limitations. tease me while i'm hungry or eating bland food while you're eating delicious food.
- humiliation tolerance: guide me through pushing through new forms of humiliation to increase my threshold
- piss training: my piss is a tool that can be used for humiliation
- pain tolerance: guide me through exercises to increase the amount of time i can withstand clothespins, hotwax, etc.
- pet play: i don't have experience in this kink and would like to try it
- exercise control: i'm following an exercise program and i can move my cam to my home gym. i'd love to be watched and bring our online slave training into the gym
- toilet control: an exercise that i did in the past which was really fun. was squatting over a toilet while holding in an enema, our goal is for me to work towards holding larger enemas for longer periods while in that position

My Likes
- making sadists smile & laugh
- enslavement
- obedience
- forced nudity
- humiliation
- collars, bondage
- chastity
- anal
- constantly improving
- online public play

Limits
- masters should not desire to show themselves on cam to me, or audio
- online only through Skype only. email is also an option
- no scat eating
- slavery largely limited to while in session. if you want 24/7 constant contact i'm not for you, i'm sorry. although i will do my best
- friends, family, blackmail, animals, children, public, etc.

I *love* creativity and would love to help you explore any kinks you have. Please contact me with info about you and how we can get started thank you so much for reading
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-07-06 at 1.29.34 PM.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	7978  
The following user says Thank You to lilslaveboy19 for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk