Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2020, 07:23 PM   #14
Killerhipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulvasaur View Post
Ughhhhh. Alright. I thought this was going to be significantly easier than it ended up being, sir, and I feel totally spent...this sluts asshole is so well used! I just completed this and am still horny and shaking so I apologize if this report is not sufficient. I will do my best but please let me know if there is anything else you would like me to report on.

So my ass was already pretty warmed up from this morning’s dare. I do yoga semi regularly and wasn’t too intimidated by doing some with my ass full of marshmallows, so I was confident going in. I shoved the first marshmallow inside of me and was met with a pleasant and new sensation of being filled. Already extremely turned on, I did my first two minutes of yoga (which was easy) and then did my first challenge, gaining a point for edging. I inserted my next marshmallow, super turned on, and did my next two minutes. I then shoved a pair of panties in my pussy, which hurt, but I was wet enough that it wasn’t so hard. Then...I lost my balance in a lunge, nearly losing my marshmallows.

So first punishment. I read it and nearly squealed, honestly really excited to try that out. I inserted a marshmallow (now 4) and inserted my long dildo, pushing the marshmallows into myself with some effort...it felt absolutely wild and made my thighs shake. I couldn’t do it standing though and lost a point. It was so difficult not to touch myself. I inserted number 5 and continued.

Then onto challenge three. I figured it was going well so far, and decided to double the marshmallows. Each going in felt so fucking good, but when I got to ten, I could barely even move. Hoping it was worth the five advantage points I continued, feeling incredibly bloated, and made it for barely even a minute before losing four marshmallows. The sensation was...something else. I could barely control myself and though I was trying my best the rest slipped out of me! At the two minute mark I cleaned them up and prepped for my next punishment, inserting a marshmallow and applying the clit pump. I kept it on for the yoga and pinched my throbbing clit hard. Now having trouble keeping even one in my ass, I completed challenges 4 through 6. Now with four marshmallows in my ass again, I got to seven, but decided I wanted to keep my few points in case of any punishments. And punishments did come. I honestly had lost track of time in the video. I was able to push a marshmallow into my ass using my dildo, which got me two points (but also, i think, stretched me out so that I lost two marshmallows in the next round!). I completed the spanks, about ready to lose it, added more marshmallows, pressed my vibrator to my clit, nearly came but didn’t! and then refused to learn to count in binary.

I got to the final challenge and was so grateful to be done, but feeling so horny and unsatisfied...agh...I also forgot to mention that I spent my points on the body writing punishment as I have some social things to do today. All were done in order.

Thank you so much for this incredible dare, sir. It was so difficult and this depraved whore loves the feeling of shoving marshmallows in her asshole. I have 2/3 of the bag left if anyone would like to tell me what to do with it

I’m also very glad I picked a very easy beginner yoga video...it was so difficult, anyway...but if that is not sufficient please let me know and I will complete whichever punishments you feel necessary.

Thank you, sir!
Glad you enjoyed and thank you for the report. I wouldn't mind hearing more detail about the individual challenges and punishments if you wanted to.

If you wanted I could make a round 2, new challenges and punishments, maybe raise the steaks a bit?

If not, I would suggest you take the bag of marshmallows, put on a skirt, and walk over to a nearby park. Insert as many as you can, add a plug if you need. And walk back home. Every marshmallow you lose you need to add 500mL of water to an enema and hold it for a number of minutes equal to the number of marshmallows in the bag before you start minus the number that make it back in your ass.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk